Sixty Seven

I looked at whoever it was. They walked closer.

"Jack was looking for you. Rob and me covered you. I told him to stay home-" I ran up, and hugged Mark.

"Dan... he... he went in without me... I was supposed to kill Negan, not him.." I whispered. Mark rubbed my back gently. "Mark... you shouldn't have stopped him.. he should have just let him get me.. what if Nate hates me now?" I asked, looking up at him. Mark shook his head.

"You really think I would let him?" Mark asks, pulling away slightly. "I didn't want it to be Mat either. I wanted him to get me, but no matter what, he was not going to hurt you." I pulled him closer again.

"Help me go get Dan.." I whispered. He shook his head. I looked up. "Please... I can't let him go in alone.." he shook his head again.

"No, I'm taking you home," he says. I pulled away from him, but he grabs my arms.

"No, you're not. You can go home, and leave me alone, or you can stay here and help me," I say. His grip tightened.

"We're leaving now. What Dan does, is his business," Mark contradicted. I shook my head, trying to get away. He pulled me back. "Come on, Soph, don't make this difficult."

"Mark, no! Dan is in there, and if he kills Negan, and someone finds him, he's dead!" I yelled.

"No.. and stop yelling, we're going to get caught."

"Let me go then."

"No! I can't just go back without you," he says, and tried to pull me away.

"Mark! Stop-" he let go of one of my arms, and grabbed his gun.

"I'm sorry, Sophia.." he mumbled. I felt something hit the side of my head, and my vision flooded with black.

Jack's POV

I sighed. Mark should be back soon.

"Jack!" Mark yelled. I ran out, and saw him carrying Sophia.

"What happened?" I yelled, running over.

"I can't tell you now.. but I'll tell you in a bit?" He mumbled. I nodded. "Take her home, I'll be there soon.."

"Ok.." I say, and grabbed her, and carried her bridal style into the house.

Once I got there, I laid her on the bed. She had a bruise on the side of her head. I touched it lightly.

"Ouch.. that's gonna hurt..  what happened to you, baby?" I got up, and walked to the freezer. I got out an ice pack, and walked back upstairs. I kissed the top of her head, next to the bruise. I placed the ice pack on it, and sighed. I held my hand there, and kissed her nose.

"Hey..." I heard Mark's voice.

"What happened?" I demanded.

"She and Dan went to kill Negan.." he sighs, and crossed his arms as he leaned onto the doorway. "I went to get them. Dan had gone inside, and made her leave. I don't know the details. But, she was going to go back in-"

"She would have been killed!" I exclaimed. He nodded.

"And she wouldn't stop.."

"So you knocked her out?" I finished. He nodded. I got up, and hugged him. "Thanks, Mark..."

"She wanted me to let Negan kill her.. Jack, she may be suicidal.."

"She wanted to save his life. Thanks again, Mark. I'll see ya around.." I rush. He nods, and walks away.

"Jack?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around. "I'm not suicidal.. I did just want to save him.. it just feels like my fault, ya know? It should have been me-"

"No. No, it shouldn't have been anyone.." I tell her. She shrugs. I laid next to her, and pulled her close.

"I love you, Jack.. don't let me go.."

"I'm not... I promise..."

---

I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD!!! I ORIGINALLY WROTE THIS WHERE ________ DIES!!!! BUT I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD, BECAUSE OF MY AMAZING FRIEND.  AND. SOMEONE SHOULD GO COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE I'VE KILLED OFF. (Ya can skip the rest of this A/N, btw. It's just me dying)

OK. SO. ME AND THIS GIRL. LONG STORY, BUT WE BOTH TOLD EACH OTHER WE LIKED EACH OTHER. AND THIS WAS LIKE A MONTH AGO.

AND TODAY, I SAW THIS THING.

AND THEN I SENT IT

AND THEN I SENT IT. SHE RESPONDED BY SAYING "2"

AND I'M DEAD. AND IN A GOOD MOOD. EEEEFFFF