Fifty Nine

I feel empty.

He's not ok..

I need him to live..

She needs him to live.

I need him to live..

He.. doesn't deserve it.. he's such a cinnamon roll..

I love him like a fucking brother...

I'll kill Nate if he doesn't live. I will kill him just like I killed the other guy.

Jacks POV

The world seemed to stop. I looked at the boy in my arms. I looked at Mark, who was looking at the person in my arms.

Nate tackled him, screaming swears as he did.

"M-Mat..?" My voice broke as I said his name. "Rob! Help me get him to Yolyne!" I yelled. He nods, and I head a gasp.

I looked over.

Blood. Lots of it.

Nate was on top of Mark. Mark had a knife through almost the same place Mat did.

"You fucking like that?!" Nate screamed, pulling it out. I dropped Mats shoulders, and pulled Nate off. Mark looked up at me, and I saw those Asian brown eyes. I dropped by him, and placed my hand over his wound. Blood was coming from his mouth, and he tried to speak. Nothing came out.

"Help!" I screeched. Nobody moved. "Fucking hell!" I yelled, ripping my shirt off and shoving it over the wound.

Sarah ran over, and helped me hold him up.

Together we managed to get him out and to the "hospital", which was just a normal house.

"Help!" I screamed, throwing the door open. She came rushing out.

Rob and Nate followed with Mat. Nate had tears streaming down his face, and Yolyne looked terrified.

"Fuck..." she mumbled. "F-follow me.." she says. We all do. "I need Nate in here with me. Help me with Mat...." she says. He nods, and rushed inside with her. Me, Sarah and Rob stayed in the room.

Some one came in.

Sophia.

She looked at me, confusion written all over her face as she looked at the blood covering over my bare chest. I broke down in tears, and Sarah explained what happened. I felt her wrap her arms around me, and start crying.

Awhile later, she was asleep in my lap, her face on my shoulder.

Yolyne walked out. Her head was down. My grip around Sophia hardened.

"Are they ok?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Mat's going to be ok.. he got hurt in the.. well, best place possible. Mark.. he's.. he's got a slim chance..." she says. I shook my head, and held Sophia closer. She opened her eyes, and looked up.

"What's happened?" She asked. I shook my head. She still looked pale, and shouldn't be out of the house. "They're ok?"

"Yea.. they're both going to live.. let's get ya home.." I lied. She nodded, and I helped her home.

I feel empty.

He's not ok..

I need him to live..

She needs him to live.

I need him to live..

He.. doesn't deserve it.. he's such a cinnamon roll..

I love him like a fucking brother...

I'll kill Nate if he doesn't live. I will kill him just like I killed the other guy.

My arms tightened around her slim body in bed. She was asleep, so I allowed tears to fall down my face.

"I love ya, Mark.. please turn out ok..."

---

This was shorter then I'd like, but eh.

Also, I think imma end this pretty soon here. Maybe a few more chapters.. and I'm debating right now if Mark should live, or die.

Imma probably.. nah. I'm not gonna spoil it.

But hey!! Just look at my other books! I've never killed anyone before!!! I've never killed Jack, Mark, Ryan, Matt, yeaaa!!!

If I've never killed them there, must be the same here!!!