Fifty Eight

I watched Felix's chest rise and fall.

"Felix?"

No reply. He was asleep. Tears filled my eyes, and I looked at the gun.

"Please say you're awake.." still nothing. "Please don't leave me... not now.." his chest stopped moving. No breaths escaped his lips. "Felix... no.. please..." I tried holding in my tears, for what he said, but I failed. "Please... no... no.. I can't do this.. Felix, please...."

I kissed his lips gently, my whole body shaking. I lifted the gun up to his head. I waited. I waited for my senses to tell my brain to pull the trigger. Nothing.

I ran my hand through his hair, and felt more tears fall.

It shouldn't have been him. It should have been who he saved. Whoever the fuck he gave his life for. It was their fault.

And I was going to find out who.

But I needed to see his eyes open, one last time.

So I waited. Waited for another two minutes.

His hand twitched, and his eyes fluttered open. His blue eyes were clouded with red veins. Everywhere.

His head turned to me.

"I'm sorry, Felix.. I love you.." I whispered. "And I'll avenge your death.. I'll kill the son of a bitch who you saved..." I added, and held the gun up. My finger hoovered over the trigger as he reached for me. I looked away, and pulled the trigger.

Nate's POV

I whistled a tune as Mat took out the lightbulb.

"Hey, Mittpit, how many Mittpits does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"As many as it takes to kill a Nate," he replied tartly, screwing in the new lightbulb.

That's when I heard a gunshot, and Mat dropped the old lightbulb on the floor. He looked at me.

"Sorry!" He says, stepping down from the ladder. I pulled him outside with me, and headed for Mark's, where the bullet came from.

Rob's POV

"So, hun, what's got ya down lately?" I asked, and she looked down.

"Sit," she tells me. I do as she says. She took a deep breath.

"I'm.. pregnant.." she tells me, trailing off. My eyes widened, and a bunch of emotions hit me.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, standing up, which sent the chair flying. She flinched as I walked over. "Are you happy?" I asked. A smile spread on her face, and she nodded. I kissed her happily, and spun her around. "Oh my god! I get to be a dad!" I yelled, and kissed her again.

That's when I heard a gunshot.

Jacks POV

I was laying with Sophia in bed. We were home, finally, and it felt nice. No doctor, no nothing. But, she was sick. Probably blood loss, the doctor had told me.

She was throwing up, and trying to sleep here and there to get rid of the pain for a bit. Any time she was going to throw up, I'd hold her hair back for her, and rinse out the bowl.

"I'm going to make us a light dinner, ok?" I told her. She shook her head.

"Food sounds gross. I don't want any.." she replied. I shrugged.

"I'll make ya toast. It'll help. And take those pain killers, they'll help," I say, getting up. She nods, and puts the two in her mouth, quickly swallowing.

I headed downstairs.

And I heard a gunshot.

Mat's POV

I ran into Mark's place, following Nate.

I heard heavy sobbing from upstairs. I ran in front of Nate, and saw Mark. Mark and Felix. Felix was dead.

"M-Mark..?" Nate stuttered.

"H-he was bit... he s-saved someone's ass, a-a-and got bit.. h-h-h-he told me to shoo-" he couldn't finish as he started crying even harder. My blood ran cold.

Third Person POV

"Oh god... it's my fault.." Nate whispered. Mat looked at him, and felt his eyebrows furrow. Mark's jaw tightened. "At the run, t-the rotters almost got me.." footsteps were heard behind the two boys. Jack, Matt, Ryan, Phil, Sarah, and Robert appeared behind them.

"You fucking killed him..." he whispered. Mat stepped closer to Nate. "You fucking psychopathic killer!" He instantly grabbed his knife out, and lunged for Nate.

But someone shoved Nate with all their force.

And got stabbed. In the stomach.

They screamed, clutching the knife handle. Their scream was cut off as they sunk into someone else's arms, blood pouring from their stomach, and blackness took over.

--

I was crying so hard as I wrote everything.

And that ending.

I bet every one loves when I kill main characters off!!!

I mean, obviously Nate's ok.. buttttttt.

Someone else isn't

And I know that he saved Mark (I said it in the last chapter) but he also saved Nate. He got bit saving Mark though.