Sixty Two

Three months later

I shivered, and wiped more tears away. I missed Jack. And Hunter. And Mark.

Fucking Matt and Ryan. They fucking did this. They separated me from my family. And Nate from Mat, and Phil from Dan.

"Hey..." I heard Nate say, and put an arm around my shoulders. I hugged him tightly.

"It's not fair. I miss them," I sobbed, and felt tears fall from my face. He rubbed my back gently.

"I know.. I miss Mat.." he says gently... "and we might be close.." he adds. I nodded, pulling away. I've been depressed the past few days. I missed Hunter's first birthday. "Come on.. let's go.. we need to keep walking. Like I said, we're close."

I nodded, and pulled away. We stood up, and started for the tent.

"Phil? We're leaving," Nate says. Phil nods, and stands up.

We all started walking towards where we thought camp was.

Jack's POV

I stuffed my face into my pillow once again, and released more tears.

I can't believe she's gone. She just disappeared. No trace. Just like that.

"Jack.." Ryan says. I shook my head.

"Leave.." I muttered. He sat on my bed, and rubbed my back.

"It's alright, Jack.."

"No it's not. It's been months. Months and she hasn't came back."

"I know..." he trails off. I sniffed, and looked at the sleeping child besides me. "I'll see ya later, ok buddy?" He says. I nodded, and pulled Hunter closer. His eyes opened, and he smiled. It was a big goofy grin.

I held onto him, and closed my eyes.

****

I woke up to Mat shaking me.

"Want to come with me? Me and Dan are looking for Phil, Nate, and Sophia. Shouldn't take more then an hour," he says. I nodded, and lifted Hunter up. I placed him in his crib, and placed a bottle next to him.

And we headed out.

Sophia's POV

I kicked around some dirt. We had stopped for a lunch break. I didn't eat anything. I had lost my appetite a few days ago. I mean, sure, I'd nibble on shit every now and then, but not as of lately.

"Here," Nate says, holding out chips. I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry," I replied, and looked out beyond him. He opened it up, and held it out again.

"I want to see you eat twenty of these," he instructs. I shrugged, and looked at the bag. I ate about fifteen, and felt sick. I instantly handed them back, and held a hand to my mouth. He rolled his eyes. "Good enough. Good job," he says, and puts them away. I could only nod.

After awhile, we left.

And then later, it became nightfall. I wasn't tired, so I told them to sleep. Nate said he'd stay up after I got tired.

I stared at the fire, now. And as I did, I started thinking of when I first met Mark and Jack. How hurt I felt that they wanted to kill me.. how confused I was Jack liked me. How amazed I was at how Mark was a badass. How scared I felt when I learned about Mark's kills.

And how horrified I felt when I learned Mark killed my sister.

It was completely dark now. And I actually felt scared. What if one came out of nowhere?

That's when I heard footsteps. I instantly pulled my gun up, and aimed in that direction.

Whatever it was walked out.

My eyes widened, and tears instantly formed.

"J-Jack...?" I whispered, dropping my gun. He looked at me once before dropping whatever he had, and slamming me into the nearest tree, pressing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck instantly, and kissed back, closing my eyes as more tears fell. I jumped so my legs were around his waist, in a desperation to get as close as possible to him. He pushed his whole body against mine, obviously wanting the same. We couldn't get enough of each other. We stayed like that, kissing against the tree, for what seemed like ten minutes before he pulled his head away.

"Oh my god.." he whispered. My heart ached so badly. Even worse then when he was away. I was way to happy with the fact he was holding me, that I felt like I couldn't let him from my sight again. More tears streamed down my face.

"J-Jack, I- oh god.." I couldn't even finish as I kissed him again. He let out his tears, and kissed back.

"I've missed you so badly.. I can't even fucking describe it.. oh my god..." he sobbed, kissing my lips again. I kissed back, and moved my hands to his cheeks.

"My heart fucking aches so badly, like seeing you made me just.. I don't even know.. oh my god I love you," I cried, and hugged him, my face going into his neck. He let out a sob from crying, and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm never letting you go again.. I just want to hold you forever..." I nodded, and kissed his lips.

"So don't let me go, Jack..." I whispered, and held my grip as he pulled away.

"Who's in the tent?"

"Nate and Phil.."

He insistently pulled me farther into the woods, and pushed me against another tree.

He kissed my neck, biting down on my sweet spot. I gasped, and hugged him closer.

"Let me show you how much I missed you.."

------

EEEEEFFFFFFFFFF. AHHHHH. MY HEART ACTUALLY ACHES.

I WAS THINKING ABOUT ADDING SMUT, BUT IDK.