Twenty Seven

"Hey, wake up" I felt Jack shaking me. I groaned, and shake my head. "We're eating lunch, if you're hungry, I suggest you get up" he adds, chuckling.

"Ughh" I mummerd, sitting up. He smiled lightly, and placed his hand over mine.

"We're about to stop" he tells me as the truck pulls over.

"Ok" I say, and plant a kiss on his cheek. He smirks, and pulls me to my feet. We hopped out the side, and looked at Mark.

"Felix, you can bring out food" Mark says, and he nods.

"So, Jack, you have fun last night?" Felix asks as he walks into the back of the truck. My cheeks turned red, and he laughed. Everyone made a "oooh" sound, and I bit my lip.

"Loads" he replied, and kissed my mouth. I smiled, and felt him pull away. Felix shakes his head, and chuckles. Jack grabbed my hand, and pulls me to sit by him.

We all got some food, and started to eat, and catch up. Although, the food started to make me feel ill.

"We're kinda getting low on gas. We've been going all day" Matt says, and looks at Ryan.

"Yea. We'll hafta find something to get gas with" Mark says. "Until then, we keep going" I nodded, and leaned onto Jack, who wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't feel good" I mummerd, and he sighed.

"Ok... I uh... umm..." he trailed off. I hugged him. "I'll get you some painkillers." He tells me, and pulls away slightly. I tugged him closer.

"No.. just wait until we get into the truck" I say. I really enjoyed him holding me right now, and I didn't ever want to move away.

"Ok" he says, and kisses the top of my head.

Soon enough, Mark gathered us all into the back of the truck.

This time, Nate was driving, and Mat was with him.

Jack had forced me to take the painkillers, and held me after. He held me the whole drive, right until we had come up to a building.

"I'll stay in here with Sophie, you all go in" Jack tells them all. They nodded, and pulled themselves out.

"We'll be back soon, and don't do anything to crazy" Mark winks as they walked away.

"Where does it hurt?" Jack asks.

"My head, and my neck feels swollen" I say. He kisses my cheek softly.

"Awe, I'm sorry baby.. I wanna help." He mummerd, and pulled me into his chest again. I chuckled.

"It's fine, Jack" I whispered.

"I'll do this" he smirks, and attached his lips onto my neck. I gasped as he bit down, and licked that area.

"Mmm, fuck.." I mummerd, pressing my head back, and he continued to suck on that spot. "That feels good.."

"I knew it would." He detached his lips for a moment before kissing my actual lips. "I love you, so much... I love you.." he pulled me into his arms, slightly rocking back and forth.

"I love you too, Jack.." I said. "A lot" I added, leaning my head up to kiss him. He had his arms around my waist, and tightened his grip.

"Hey, guys, let's go" Ryan calls. "Leave the bags, I'm coming back for 'em" he adds. Jack pulls me up into his arms bridal style.

He started to walk to the house, when all the sudden, a rotter jumps out. Jack jumped back, his grip on me tightening. He pulled his gun out, and shot it.

I felt so happy with him holding me. That's all I wanted, and right now that's what I had. And I was happy. But, at the same time, I wanted to throw up.

I looked down at the blue sweatshirt I was wearing.

"Ok, so, down the hall, there's a room you two can go in" Felix says. I saw that nobody else was up.

"Ok" Jack says, and carries me into the other room. He laid me on the bed gently, and sighed. "How do you do it?" He asks. I looked at him, confused.

"Do what?" I questioned, actually fretting I missed something important.

"Feel sick, but still look adorable as fuck." He giggled, and lays by me. I smiled, and pressed my face into his neck.

"Thanks, but I look like shit" I replied, and felt his fingers rub shapes in my back.

"You could never look like shit"

"I always look like shit"

"No, no you don't" he says, pulling away to get a better look at me. I blushed, and looked away.

"Yes I do" I replied, and closed my eyes, indicating this "argument" was over.

"Nope. You look perfect" he tells me.

"I look like a g-"

"Dont even finish that. You do not, you look amazing, and from what I've seen, always have"

"Well, you're blind then"

"No"

"Yea"

"You're not ugly, I promise you that" he says, and drags me into him.

"I am too, but go ahead and think I'm not. You're only lying to yourself" I tell him. "You can do so much better then me. If, there was anyone else alive that is" I chuckled, but he didn't laugh.

"I don't want anyone else. Where is this coming from all the sudden?" He asks. "I could never see you as ugly, and you're not going to make me see you that way, because you're not" he says, and kisses my cheek. "And, there's nobody better then you, so let's sleep" he says, and rested his head on the pillow.

"Whatever. Night, Sean" I say, and yawn.

"Night.."

--

Holy shite this was a long one 😂😂