Thirty One

I broke from my haze, to see Jack looking down at me.

"You ok?" He asks. I nodded, and hugged him, thinking about how my day dream went.

Rob being a rotter. That gave me a horrible feeling in my stomach. And, a nagging feeling to go make sure he was ok.

"Ya know what?" Jack asks. I looked up, and smiled.

"What?"

"I love you" he responds. I smiled.

"I love you too" I say, and leaned up to kiss his lips. Nothing made me feel safer then when me and Jack were close like this. It made me feel special. Wanted, maybe almost needed. "But, can we go see Rob? Make sure he's ok?" I asked. He nods.

We walked out, and into the room across the hall.

Rob was there, his chest rising and falling. I gave a sigh of relief, and pulled Jack into another hug. He chuckled, and walked up to him.

"It's been awhile since we left" he says, and I nodded. "I think.." he trailed off, his smile faltered. "Never mind" he says, his smile returning.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Let's go" he says, and started to walk for the door.

"No, what were you going to say?" I asked. He shakes his head.

"Lets go" he says again, and opened the door. I rolled my eyes, but followed. I dropped it, and watched him walk into our room.

----

I sat next to Jack, and looked at the floor. We had just finished eating. An awkward silence clouded over us for what seemed like forever. Then, he hugged me. I hugged back.

I suddenly fell into a lovey dovey state. I hugged him tighter, and kissed his cheek.

"Jack, I love you..." I mummerd gently, and curled against him.

He suddenly pulled me closer, and kissed my lips lightly. He pulled away, and looked down at me. My eyes, then my lips. He kissed me again, his hand going to the back of my neck. Our lips moved in sync, and I loved every second. My arms wrapped around his neck, and pulled him closer. Though, in a matter of seconds, my finger tips were lost in his hair, tugging slightly. My legs wrapped around him in a desperate attempt to get as close as possible. He moved his other hand over my back, and pressed down so our chests were touching.

Then, before I knew it, I was on my back, on the bed, kissing Jack. There was no space in between us at all, making me happy. I was happy when I was close like this, and I think Jack realized this.

The room was completely dark, and it seemed at that second, me and Jack were the only people on earth.

He detached his lips for the first time, and looked down at me. His lips looked swollen, and I knew mine probably did too. He smirked, and rubs my jawline with his finger. I smiled, and pulled him back down, attaching our lips again. He smiled, and runs his fingers down my side, and I giggled.

"You look so good right now.." he mummerd into my ear. I shake my head, and look up at his blue eyes.

"Your lips are swollen, and it's adorable" I say, putting a hand on his cheek.

"So are yours" He pointed out, and leaned down to kiss me again. My hand slid into his hair again, kissing back. "Well, it's night.. and if you're feeling better.." he says, pulling away slightly. I smiled, and pulled him back into my arms. I nodded, and felt his hands go up my shirt.