Thirty Nine

"Mark?" I said, tapping his shoulder. He turned to me, and nodded. "C-can you, if you see them, get those pills? In case me and Jack decide against it if the test is-"

"Yes, calm down, I'll get them if I find them," Mark says, and hugs me. I smiled, and hugged back.

"Thanks, Mark."

"No problem. I should be back in about an hour, so uh, sit tight, and keep your legs crossed, got it?" He jokes, laughing slightly. I nodded, and looked for Jack.

He had his legs up to his knees in the pool, and was kicking water back and forth. I waved to Mark, and jogged over.

"Hey, Jack," I say, sitting by him. He pulls me closer, and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Hi," he says, and smiled. "In all seriousness, if we do have a kid, what would you name it?" He asks. I bite my lip, and look up.

"I don't know. Maybe.. Rose for a girl, and.. Hunter for a boy," I say, shrugging. "What about you?"

"Jacksepticeye. And for a girl Sophia," we both laughed. "Ok, in all seriousness, I like the names.. I don't know. I do like the names Rose and Hunter," he answered. I nodded.

"Would you rather have a girl or boy?"

"Probably a boy," he answered. "What about you?"

"I'd love it no matter what gender, unlike some people who would rather have a boy and no other gender," I replied, stifling a laugh.

"You didn't tell me that was an option, you jerk," he says, and nudged me lightly.

"Ok, well, would you want to keep the kid?" I asked. "I mean, I know how hard it would be. And we don't have many supplies, and giving birth to a baby would hurt, not to mention if I needed a section. I barely could last stitches, and someone cutting me open would be worse," I laughed. He let out a short, airy laugh, and kissed the top of my head.

"I'd want to keep it. But I mean, it won't be growing in me, so I really don't have a choice," he laughs.

"Of course you have a choice, Jack," I tell him, and wrap my arms quickly around his waist. He jerks slightly, but pulls me into a hug. "Bet I can stay under longer then you," I say suddenly.

I used my feet to push off, and dragged us both into the pool.

He gasped, and went down fully underwater. He didn't last long underwater, and surfaced seconds later. I laughed when I was above water, and watched him surface. He looked at me, a mischievous look and smile plastered on his face.

"Ok, fine," was all he said before grabbing me around the waist and dragging me into the deeper water. "Think you're soooo cool, try and stay afloat without grabbing onto me," he says. I was confused until he leaned forward, and kissed right behind my ear. I gasped.

"T-that's not fair!" I half yelled, trying to kick my legs. He giggled, sending warm air against my, at the moment, cold skin. He then bit down, making my arms grab for his body to hold onto. His hands pushed mine away, and I fought back. Eventually, I snaked my arms around his waist, and pulled myself tight. He chuckled, and pulled away.

"Whoops," he says, and points at behind my ear. I bit my lip, and kissed him.

"You jerk," I laughed, and moved my arms from his waist to his neck.

"Yeap, that's me. I'm a big jerk," he says, laughing.

-- (time skip cuz my lazy ass is to lazy) --

"Hey, Sophia!" I hear Mark's voice whisper. I pulled away from Jack, and looked at him.

"I should be back in an hour," I mocked, and pulled outta bed. Mark rolled his eyes, and tugged me into the kitchen.

"I got three tests, just so you can be positive, a-and I got the pills too. Does Jack know about the pills?" He asks. I shook my head, and took the pills from his hand, and stuffed them in my pocket.

"O-ok, what do I hafta do?" I asked. He grabbed the first one.

"Pee in a thing for this one, and same with one other. The other one you hafta.. use your blood, and smear it on a thingy on here. I got a bunch of water so.... here..." he handed me a water bottle. "Do you want me to stay here, or leave?" He asks, and sets the boxes down on the nearby table.

"Stay here. I don't want to wake Jack up yet, and.. yea.." I trailed off.

"Ok, drink that water until you hafta pee. Then, I'll prick your finger, and wait for this while you do the other two," he says. I nod, and start to drink the water.

After a minute, I finished off the bottle, and my lower area was begging for me to use the bathroom.

Mark took my hand, and held his knife up to my index finger. I bit my lip and looked outside. It was dark, and I couldn't see much.

I felt a sharp, but bearable, pain in my finger. I flinched, but Mark held me still.

He grabbed a thing, and wiped my blood on it. Then, he pulled up a bandaid, and wrapped it around my finger.

I headed for the bathroom, and did my thing.

I waited until the test was done. I looked at both results, and sighed.

I walked out to Mark, who was biting his lip. He showed me the result, and I nodded, and looked down. I showed him the result of the two I took.

"Do you want to tell Jack now, or tomorrow?" He asks.

"I'll wake him up now," I say. "I don't know if he'll be relieved, or upset. Mark, come with me," I added, scared. He was about to say something, and I hugged him. He sighed.

"Ok, let's go," he tells me, and we walk back to the bedroom.

I took a deep breath, and shook Jack. He woke up, and blinked.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" He immediately asked, sitting up and gripping my arms. I nodded, and bit my lip.

"Jack...

----

Don't you just love me? I already have the next chapter finished, but I think I'll wait till Monday to publish it. Cuz I'm sure you all love me to death right now xD

Also, Happy Late Valentine's Day!!