Twelve

????? POV

"I fucking shot him." My blood turned to ice as I heard this. Mark... shot Matthias..? Why...? He wouldn't even hurt a fly..

"Oh god.." I hear Sophia mumble. I felt myself shiver.

Why did I follow her up here, goddamnit. I know Marks been an ass lately... but he wouldn't ever shoot one of his own.

"Why?"

"He.. he was a part of their group. He was going to turn me in.. Felix.. he's a part of their group.." he started crying. More then anything, I wanted to go in, but I didn't.

"Guess, you'll be adding this to MineCraft..? Sorry... trying to lighten the mood.... Mark, it's ok." I see her hug him.

I walked downstairs. Mark fucking shot someone.

And now. And now I was going onto MineCraft.

Sophia's POV

I hugged him.

"Mark, it's ok.." I added softly. Tears started to fall onto my shoulder from him.

"I don't know.. I... saw Nate and Matt. They were... in uncomfortable situations. I couldn't stay..." he hugged me tighter.
"I'm sorry... I keep telling you things, and expect you not to tell Sean.. but.. could-"

"I won't." I chuckled. He looked down.

"I can't keep dumping my stupid ass problems on you, Sophia.... it's not fair." He sniffed, and looked at me. His brown ones met my green ones.

"Mark, it's ok... trust me, you've helped me so much.. before the apocalypse I mean. I felt down, and your videos always helped. They've always helped everyone." I smiled at him.

"I always feel so bad.. I.. I couldn't know everyone, and it tore me up. I loved everyone, all subscribers.. and then... I fucking start killing people. I'm not like that. I wasn't  like that. Nobody fucking deserves to be killed. But no.. I had to fucking kill people. That little girl.. she was a fucking angel. I loved her, so much. I miss Hazel so much, and she didn't.... she didn't... she got bit. I had to kill her. I fucking loved her. She was with us for only two months, but I connected with her so fast and easily.. she was like a fucking daughter...." he stopped himself with a sob. Tears were falling from his eyes at a fast rate.

"Mark.." I stared at him. That's all I could do.

"She didn't deserve it.." he whimpered, leaning on the wall. "She didn't fucking deserve it." I ran up, and hugged him.

"You don't deserve to go through this, Mark.." I rubbed his back. "You really don't.."

"I don't want pity.... I fucking killed Matthias."

"What happened exactly..?" I asked, pulling away. He took a deep breath, and wiped away tears.

"I walked in... Matt refused to come, and held a knife to my throat... this was after I saw Nate and Mattpat. He said him and Felix joined that group.. Nate refused, and Mattpat followed his lead." He stopped and chuckled. "When I saw them, Nate was holding Mat. Mat was crying. Nate saw me, and ran... but there were bars, so that's all the far he got to me. I wish I could have hugged him... but that's when Matthias came in." He took another deep breath. "But, I was happy... Nate and Mattpat were ok.."

"You... you knew they were alive?" I snapped. He looked down.

"Yes..." he whispered. I shook my head.

"Mark, you should have told us! We found out from Robert."

"Ok, you know what? This is over. Go away." And I did just that. I stormed downstairs. I passed someone on the computer.

Playing MineCraft.

Playing a certain world.

A world with a house.

A house with a bunch of signs.

And that someone was...

~~~~~

Guess who's back????

Meeeeee.

I was grounded from my kindle, and used my tablet, witch is four times bigger than this. Buttttttt now I have my kindle back, and updates are backkkkk.

Also..

Cool cliff hanger, huh?