Eight

I awoke (again), to Mark shaking me. He mouthed the words 'see' to me, but I shook my head, and pressed up against Jack, trying to keep warm.

Mark grabbed my arms, and pulled me out. Jack stirred, but Mark dragged me upstairs before I could see if he woke.

Shoving me in a room, he took out his gun. My eyes stretched wide open, and I shot my arms up.

"I don't want to do this... but you can't tell Jack anything.. I know you will." He looked at me.

"Mark, please... don't do this.." I begged, tears pooling in my eyes. "I know you don't wanna do this.. please.."

"Shut up." He snapped, sadness dripping off his voice. I gulped as he walked over, pressing the gun to my head. I dropped to my knees, hands still up.

"Are you gonna kill me like you killed Hazel?" I questioned. His eyes filled with tears.

"You don't know the whole story.." He trailed off. I closed my eyes, trying to keep my tears under control.

"Mark, I know this isn't you.. you don't wanna kill me, I know that.." I felt the gun pull away.

"You'll tell Jack."

"No I won't.. I promise." He sighed.

"Please.. I'm trusting you.." He said. I nodded. He helped me up. We both headed downstairs.

"Alright. Me and Mark will go with Dominic to the place and find Felix Matt." Wade instructed. "Jack and Sophia will stay here, we need some people to stay, and our group can't be to big."

Soon, the guys left, leaving me and Jack. I turned to him, and he looked away.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked. I shrugged, and sat in a chair.

"I don't care. Whatever you wanna do." I looked around. Frost was on the windows, and I was cold. He shivered, and pulled his sweatshirt closer.

"Ok. Let's watch YouTube!" He declared. I nodded, and smiled. We brought a computer down, and he picked a video of Markiplier.

We watched for a few minutes, and then I felt him wrap his arms around me.

"A bit cold there my friend?" He asked, I laughed, snuggled up against him.

"You could say that." I smiled, and watched the screen.

"Mark!!! What's wrong with Jack?! Well there's a lot of things! Like uh.. Irish!" Mark put one finger out, unable to control his laughter. Me and Jack both laughed as Mark made a dork out of himself.

I looked up at Jack, who was grinning at the screen. I moved my head back, and felt him rest his chin onto my shoulder. I blushed, and I could tell he was smirking.

"Ya know.. I think there's something right here." He turned my head so my face was only inches away from his. "Let me get it." And next thing I knew, his lips were pressed lightly against mine. My eyes widened in shock, but a couple seconds later, I closed them, and kissed back.

He pulled away, and I said, "hmm. Did you get it?"

"Nah, don't think I did." And he kissed me again. I smiled at him. "There we go. Got it." And I hugged him.