Sixty Eight

I sighed, and sat down, flashlight in my hands. I had felt so depressed these days.. no energy... nothing..

I had snuck into Yolyne's place, and hoped to find ADD medication. Jack wouldn't approve, and neither would Mark, so I didn't tell anyone.

But Dan.. he hasn't returned, and I know it's my fault.

I sighed, and got up. I walked to the cabinet with all the medication. I took a deep breath, and opened it. I instantly started to look through the medication.

I found it, and grabbed it. I started to shake a little bit as I pushed the other pills back in place. I sighed, and walked back outside. I looked down at the pills, and bit my lip.

I jogged back home, and almost tripped over myself in the dark.

I put the pills in the bathroom, under the towels.

Then, I walked back into the room with Jack. He was facing my side, and was lightly snoring. I laid down by him, and snuggled closer. He opened his eyes, and looked up at me sleepily.

"Hey.. what's up?" He asks, putting his hand on my cheek. I smiled.

"Nothing. Just went to the bathroom," I replied. He nods, and pulls me closer.

****

I woke up. I had no energy, and didn't want to get up.

"Hey," Jack says, kissing my cheek. I smiled, and hugged him.

"Hey, Jackaboy.." I mumbled. "I'll be down in a second," I add, hoping he'd leave. He smiled, and kissed me once on the lips.

"Ok.." he says, and heads downstairs.

I bolted into the bathroom, and threw open the door. I grabbed the drawer, and swung it open. I grabbed the bottle, and took out two.

I filled a glass of water up, and placed the pills in my mouth. I swallowed quickly, and put them away.

I walked into Hunter's room, and saw him asleep. I chuckled, and picked him up. He looked at me before dropping his face onto my shoulder. I smiled.

I walked downstairs, and saw Jack sitting down, drinking water in a mug.

"It's not coffee, Jackaboy."

"Your point?"

"You don't need a mug, dummy."

"Yea I do."

"Why?"

"So you can ask questions, dear," he says. I smiled, and gave his arm a playful punch. "I had a dream last night. We were all in a book. You were the author."

"That's weird. I've never written a book in my life."

"Oh well. Anyways, let's go outside. It's hot."

"Ok. Let's go," I say, and took his cup. I sipped it with my free hand, and handed it back to them. "Wanna take this for me, dear?"

"Sure, dear," he smirked, and bowed. I smiled, and bounced Hunter in my arms.

"Hey, Hunter, guess what? Your daddy's an ass.." I mumbled, kissing his nose. Jack turned around.

"Yea, he is- wait that's me!" He fake yells, and grabs Hunter. He smiled, and lifted him above his head. Hunter laughed, and reached for Jacks face. I smirked, and tugged Jack with me outside.

"Come on!" I cheered.

Except I had a plan. Today? I was getting Dan. Because if he was dead, we would know. He isn't dead.

"You're energetic as fuck today. I'm not complaining though.." Jack kissed my cheek. I smiled, and stepped on my tip toes to kiss his forehead.

****

I cocked the gun, and slipped it in my pocket. I then started to walk outside, and saw Mark.

I dodged from view, and started for the gates.

I got outside, and started to where Negan's place was.

"Hey!" Mark yells. I turned around. "Don't you dare. You want me to knock you out again?" I shook my head, and flipped him off. He gasped, and I took off running. I could hear him going after me, and rolled my eyes. I saw a walker in front of me, and threw it behind me, and heard Mark scream.

"See ya!" I yelled, and quickened my pace.

Soon enough, I was there. I went through the way Dan and me went, and pulled my gun up.

I looked at the fence, and saw the knife was there. Still.

I started to climb it, and reached the top. I bit my lip, and closed my eyes as I tried climbing over the barbed wire.

My arm scraped it, and I gasped, falling entirely from the whole fence.

I looked around to see I was on the right side. I smirked, and walked for the door. It took a minute to walk over, but when I did, it was unlocked.

I opened the door, and threw my gun up. Nobody.

I walked in, and frowned. Well, fuck. I'm cocky. What the fuck now?

I looked around, and was tackled to the ground.

I screamed on instinct, and felt a hand around my mouth. Another hand went to my neck. I looked up, and saw a guy. He had blonde hair, and green eyes. I felt tears stream down my eyes as I kicked around. I managed to knee his back, which he pulled away.

I heard a gunshot, and looked behind me.

"Dan?" I whispered. He helped me up, and looked at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Taking your ass home."

"No. I haven't got him yet."

"Then this time, we're both going, deal?"

"Sure. Deal." He shrugs, and let's me go. "Come on."

----

FELL IN LOVE. WITH DAN, AND THIS. I MEAN, COME ON.

A MONTH WITHOUT UPLOADING, HE COMES BACK WITH A TAG, THAT NO ONE EVEN TAGGED HIM IN. HE'S NOT A CHALLENGE TO DRAG, SO PREPARE FOR AN ATTACK. AND BY THAT I MEAN CRINGE, CAUSE THIS MOTHER FUCKERS BOUT TO GET DRAGGED BY HIS FRINGE.

ALSO. SORRY THIS WAS RUSHED. BUT I WASN'T GONNA BE ABLE TO UPDATE LATER, SO HERE YOU FUCKING GO, BITCHES.