Forty Nine

Welp, I tried. I didn't edit it so... ;-; fml *also.... smut I may delete eventually.. Shhh... it may stay up... but idk ..... I'll probably delete it... Shhh..*

"Wee!" Jack cheered, spinning around in the chair. I smirked, and held my gun up, looking through the scope.

"You're such a kid," I joked, and pulled it down. He smiled, and spun around again.

"Wee!!!" He cheers again, and reaches for my hand. I rolled my eyes. "You need to seriously try this chair. Seriously," he says, looking at me, seriousness full of his blue eyes. I smiled.

"I seriously need to?" I asked, cocking my head. He stood up, and led me to it. I rolled my eyes. "Jack, were supposed to be getting supplies," I giggled, and watched him walk behind me.

All the sudden, I was spun, and gasped, giggling like an idiot. He smiled, and spun me again.

"J-Jack," I giggled, and felt him stop the chair. "C-come on, let's look for some shit," I say. He frowns, but a smile was practically glowing in his blue eyes.

"Awe, come on. We have all day," he whined, pulling me up. I rolled my eyes.

"We have all day?"

"All day."

"So, let me get this straight. I seriously needed to get in that chair, and now we have all day long," I mimicked. He nods, excitement clear in his eyes.

"Yeap," he beams, and wraps me into a hug. I smirked, and giggled.

"Sean, you're really something," I say. He nods. Then, a mischievous smile spreads across his face as he pulls away.

"Hey, there's nobody near us." He looks out the store window. "And no rotters.." he smiled, and tugged at the bottom of my shirt. I rolled my eyes.

"Jack, we're in a store," I say.

"I know that, and it just adds to the excitement," he says, and pulled me closer, smashing our lips together. I kissed back, dropping my gun to the floor, and wrapping my arms around his waist. "Hey, I saw a couch," he says, and tugs me away from the previous spot.

He pulls me into his lap, forcing me ontop of him. His lips find their way to a spot he frequently chose to bruise.

"S-shit, Jack," I mummerd, wrapping my fingers in his hair. He pulled away, and rubbed his pointer finger over the bruised skin. He smirked, and leaned down, attaching our lips together in a heated kiss.

He pulls my shirt off, making sure his fingers touched every inch of skin he could. He admired me, and brought me closer, kissing my neck again. He wrapped his arms around my waist as his kisses went down, and onto my chest. "Mm... you're so fucking beautiful, baby.." he says, and pulls his head away. I shake my head, and look down at him. "We'll have this argument in a few minutes." He says, and pulls my bra off. Then, he took his own shirt off, and both our pants and undergarments. We both were now naked, me sitting on his lap.

He flipped us over, and kissed my neck as he slid himself in. I gasped, and tangled my fingers in his messy hair at the sudden movement.

He pulled out, and slowly pushed back in.

"Mmm.." I stuck my face into his neck as he pulled out, and pushed back in again. "G-go faster." I said, and he instantly sped up. I gasped, and threw my head back back, moaning out. He grunted, and gripped my shoulders.

"Mhmmm aaah, fuckk.." he moans, and hurries his pace. I moaned, bucking my hips in pleasure. He suddenly makes a sound that sounds like a whine, making a shiver go through my whole body. He makes the same sound, and I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ohhh.. Jack, r-right there." I managed to say as he hit that spot that pushed me into cloud nine. He nods, and adjusted himself, and hit down as hard as he could. I was practically screaming as he repeated hit that spot. "Holy fucking fuck, of all mother fucks.." I slurred out swears, and tangled my fingers in his hair.

"F-fucking hell, baby, I'm close." He says, and thrusts harder.

"M-e too." I moaned loudly, and heard him whine again. It was hot, and that sound drove me crazy. "Jack!" I screamed his name as I felt intense pleasure radiate throughout my body, as I felt myself climax.

"F-fuck!" He yells, pulling out, and cumming over me, and probably himself. For a moment, we held each other, letting ourselves catch our breath. "That w-was good." He says, and looks at my lower are, slightly smirking. "And we have a mess." I giggled, and kissed him.

"I love you, Jack...." I tell him, and his smirk fades into a smile.

"I love you more.." he mummerd, kissing my lips again softly. "But, hey. We gotta get shit," he smirks again.

He cleaned us off, and we pulled our clothes on. We gathered all the shit we could, and use turned to him.

"Jack, I miss Hunter."

"We've been gone for two hours. Mark's taking care of him. He'll be fine," Jack chuckled.

We started back.

But we stopped.

And dropped everything.

Because in front of us wasn't the wall to camp.

There was a broken wall.

And our town?

Was filled.

With people?

No.

With rotters.

The wall had broke, and let them all in.

Shit.