Forty Six

"Jack, I know-"

"I wasn't going to fucking let him say something like that," he cuts me off, rubbing his bruised knuckles. I sighed, and bit my lip. "Besides, he deserved it for beating up Felix. What the hell was that about anyway?" He questioned, facing the Swedish man.

"I don't even know. I was trying to sleep when they told me that Dan wanted to see me," he says, shrugging. "I don't think it's safe to stay here. I think Dan sent them to get me, and beat the shit out of me."

"Dan's a good guy," I said, crossing my arms. "And so is Phil."

"Whatever you say," he says, leaning back on his chair.

I bit my lip, and suddenly felt a weight on my chest. But, nothing was there. My eyes suddenly watered. I suddenly felt depressed. I knew this mood. I hate it, because it's been happening a lot worse these past few months. It could just be hormones....

"Yes, well," Jack says, walking my way, and pulling me into his arms. "I'm tired. And I'm sure you are to, so, Felix, could you take guard?" He asks. Felix nods, and starts for the ladder. "You ok? You've got that look that I know means you're upset," he asks, turning to me with open arms. I sighed, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Its nothing.." I trailed off, and looked up at him. His innocent, and loving blue eyes stared back at me, a smile on his face. "I just don't feel good."

"Ok, well, are you tired?" He asks. I smiled, and nodded.

And, we walked into the house.

--- {We're gonna skip to two months later} ---

"Mmm," Jack mumbled, twitching in his sleep. I smiled, and brushed away some of his yellow hair. I loved him to death, but I missed his green hair.

"Hey, Jacky, get up," I whispered, shaking his shoulder. His eyes opened, but instantly closed them.

"It's bright," he complained. I chuckled, and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "I was asked to go on a run today with Mark, Nate, and Dan. But, Sarah and Rob told me to send you to their place today. Apparently they have some stuff to give ya for Hunter," he says, pushed himself off the bed, and propped his head on his elbow. "But, if you don't want me to go..." he adds. I shook my head.

"No, go ahead." I smiled, and stood up. "What time are you going?"

"Mark said whenever I get up," he replied, yawning.

"Ok.." I mummerd. "I actually wanna go swimming, but Hunter here won't let me in my swim suit." Jack chuckled, and pulled me over closer, kissing my cheek gently.

"Oh boy, I love you," he mummerd, his eyes looking straight into mine. "And I'll be back soon, alright?" He says. I nodded, and sighed. Hunger pinged in my stomach.

"Jack, can you make me food first?"

"Yeah," he laughed, and started downstairs. I followed in suit, and yawned. "What do you want?" He asks, and I shrugged.

He ended up finding Spaghetti 'os.

We both ate, and he stood.

"I'll see ya later," he says. I ran a hand through his hair.

"See ya, you big goof," I reply, and kissed him. He smirked, and and pulled away.

"Love ya. Bye bye," he giggled, heading for the door.

After a few minutes, I got up, and put on a jacket. I decided to go over to Sarah's and Rob's.

I took the long way, enjoying the weather.

"Hey!" I heard a male voice call. I turned around to see Felix walking my way.

"Hi!" I tell him, and smiled. "What's up?"

"I don't know. I'm just bored. Whatcha up to?" He asks, both of us walking.

"I was just going over to Sarah's and Rob's," I responded.

"Mind if I come with?" He asks.

"Sure," I replied, and pointed to their house.

We walked up to the porch, and looked through the window. I giggled. Rob and Sarah were kissing. It was adorable. They weren't all over each other, but they were close. I knocked on the door.

"Hi!" Sarah says, and leads us in. Rob looked at us, a goofy smile on his face. "We thought that getting you guys some things could be a good idea. Hi, Felix," she says, and walked into the living room.

For the next forty minutes, we went through a bunch of things, and we all talked.

Someone ran up on the porch, and pounded at the door.

Rob got up, and answered it. An exhausted Nate was there.

"Sophia? Is she here?" He panted. He nodded.

"Nate? What's wrong?" Felix asks.

"It's Jack.. he's been shot," he says, looking at me.

"Where is he?" I demanded, standing up.

"At this building thing. Just come with me." He started out the door. Felix followed me.

When we got wherever it was, I busted through the door, and looked around. Mark was in the corner, face in his knees, and his arms around his legs.

"Is he g-going to be ok?" I asked. Mark looked up, tears streaming down his red face.

"I don't know," he sobbed, and stood up. I bit my lip, and felt tears in my eyes.

But that's when I froze.

Because I felt water trickle down my leg.

Fear burrowed inside me.

"Oh my god.. my water just broke."