Seventy Seven

Unimportant A/N again

~~~

I took a big risk.

First I packed my shit up. Food, clothes, ammunition, guns, and water.

Then I got in comfy clothes.

Then I gave Hunter to Sarah, who's own baby was due soon.

Then I set off.

I knew I was taking a risk. But Sophia left, and I couldn't let her stay away. I knew she was going to save Mark and Rob, but I couldn't let her go alone.

And she was not leaving me. Not me, not Hunter, nobody. We wouldn't all be here if it wasn't for her.

I took a big breath, and walked outside.

Man. I'm nervous. That moment you actually wish Anti was a real thing.

The other day, I had an odd dream. I was Anti though...

~~

I started to cough as the world came back in sight. Next to me, blood was all over Mark. He wasn't moving, and his chest was barley rising and falling.

I sucked in a bunch of air. Shit...

I forced myself up, and walk out if the car. I walked over to Marks side, and looked at him.

"Mark..." I whispered. I looked at him once. He didn't move, or talk. I sighed, and looked at him, biting my lip. I kissed his lips once, and stood up. Dark would go to Marks house, hoping to find me. I know that. I know Dark all to fucking well.

So I start walking. Well, limping. My leg feels off, and it hurts so much.

My head is throbbing, but I proceeded anyways. It didn't matter. The police couldn't find me, it'd be to much.

I twisted the knob, and plowed in. I looked around, and finally walked upstairs. I knew Marks house pretty damn well.

Instantly I found the door. The door leading in the walls.

I walked in, and waited.

What if Jack dies?

I hafta kill Dark.

Poor Jack...

I can't do this .

Why can't I be evil .. why couldn't I love Dark?

"Oh Antiiii." I hear a voice call out sweetly. I cringe. "I know your here!" He added. I heard a door slam, and jumped.

I watch him hold a gun up, and shoot at a window. God, I hope he doesn't see me through this small crack.

Chuckling, he walked into the kitchen. He sat down at the table, and cracked open a beer from the open fridge.

"Ahh. I remember the feeling I had, killing Felix. Shooting him first, then pretty much tearing up his insides- and oh the blood. Anti, you could have been a part of that. We coulda been a team. But now, I'm not leaving until one of us is dead. And I know how much you like Mark, so obviously you wouldn't kill me." His voice became louder. "Or, you can sneak out of here like the pussy you are." Pussy?  Damn, I almost killed him once, and he hasn't touched me at all.

He stood up, and chugged down the rest of the beer. Throwing it randomly on the floor, he headed for Marks basement. I followed. Then stopped. Damn. I can't keep watching.