Thirty Seven

"Jack?" I mummerd, actually scared. He looks up.

"Yes?" He asks, a stupid smile plastered on his face. I looked away.

"I-I uh.. I'm late.."

"For..?"

"I'm a month late on my period," I say, biting my lip. He looked confused. Then that melted away.

"Oh my god," he tells me, his mouth dropping. He looks up, closing his eyes for a second. "Please say you're joking," he says, looking back at me. I shook my head. Was he mad?

"Jack, I'm sorry.. I'm such an idiot-" he opened his eyes, and grabbed me into a hug.

"Dont fucking say that. Please, don't say that. If you really are pregnant, I don't want you to think it's your fault, or I'll be mad, or any shit like that," he tells me. I hugged back. "I love kids to death, and if you are pregnant, and you want it, I want it too," he tells me, pulling away slightly. He smiles slightly. "Hey, at least you'd get nine months free of craps and blood," I chuckled, and pulled him back closer to me. "But hey, there's a camp fire Mark told me about. It's in about twenty minutes. They can't wait for us to come over."

"Ok," I say, and gripped his shirt. "But Jack, you're not mad?" I asked, and looked up. He shook his head, and kissed my lips gently.

"Excited maybe, but mad? At you? Never," he tells me, and pulls away. I gave a small smile.

"I love you, Jackaboy," I tell him, and looked around. "We could ask Mark to go on a run and get.. a test?" I suggested. He bit his lip.

"O-ok, I mean, Mark won't completely freak," he says. I nod, and walk over to the closet.

"I'll wear this, and you can wear this," I say, and throw him a shirt. I tugged my shirt off, and reached for the one I was going to wear.

He walked behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"But can we fool around first?" He asks, rubbing circles on my stomach. I smirked.

"Nope, you can wait," I tell him, and turned around. "But, I love you," I added, and pecked his lips. He smiled, and took his shirt off, and put the one I gave him on. I put mine on, and added my shorts. He walked over, and buried his face into my neck.

"I love you too," he tells me, and wrapped his arms around my waist again. I felt his lips move around my ear, and smiled, closing my eyes.

"Sorry, Jacky, you still ain't getting anything till later," I tell him, and he groaned.

"Ugh," he whines, and whispered into my ear, "But Sophie, I want you.."

"Hmm. Still getting you nowhere," I giggled, and felt him shift his weight to another foot.

"But, you don't want me? You would rather me not fuck you senseless?" He whines, and fake moaned. I smirked.

"At the second, nope I'd rather you'd not. But, later, we can do whatever you want," I tell him. He sighs, and pulls away.

"Fine." He groans. He pulled away, and fiddled with his shirt.

"By the way," I said, and hugged him, "if I do have a kid, we aren't naming it Jack Junior," I tell him. He groans.

"Not fair! You deny me for sex, and now I can't name my kid?!" He fake yells, smiling. I smirked.

"Well, why don't we call it Gizmo?" I say, and he shakes his head.

"No, we're going to name it Jacksepticeye," he tells me. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh the fuck we are," I say, grabbing my boots. "We'll name it Markiplier," I added, and slipped them on. He put his shoes on.

"Oh, to hell with that. We're naming it Jacksepticeye."

"Nope. Markiplier."

"Jacksepticeye."

"Septiplier," I smirked, and opened the door. He pulled me back inside for a moment, and kissed me. I kissed back.

"Jacksepticeye," he mummerd, pulling away. I smirked.

"Markiplier," he shakes his head, and pulls me outside.

"Jacksepticeye."

"Whatever, let's just go," I tell him. He smiled.

"I win," he says triumphantly. I shake my head.

"Nope, because we're naming it Markiplier."