Thirty

Ma feels hurt

---

Mat's POV

I cried as I held Nate, practically screaming out.

But, I had to help him. I had to take him back.

So I did. It took a long time, and I was crying every two steps of the way, but eventually I managed to drag myself back.

Mark was waiting, and saw me with Nate. His eyes widened, and run up, helping me.

He placed Nate on the couch, no words spoken. He laid his head on Nate's chest. I was crying hard at this point, and felt like utter and complete death.

"Mat.." Mark says, standing. I shake my head, and look at Nate's black hair.

"No, save him"

"No, Mat, I can't" he says.

"Try!" I screamed, and felt someone pull me away. "Mark, do something! He's dying! He's in pain!" I continued to yell.

Jack ran out, Sophia limping with him.

"Mat, I ca-"

"Try!" I screamed again, fighting to pull away from Felix's arms. "Fucking try!"

"I can't!" He yells.

"Do something! Don't fucking stand there like a bystander!"

"Mat, I can't. His heartbeat isn't there" Mark says, tears running down his face. "And, he's going to turn soon"

"No, he's not! Help him! He's your fucking friend!" I screamed. And screamed, and screamed. Mark sighed, and reached for something in the medical bag. I was crying so hard, I didn't notice anything until a needle was stuck in my arm.

Sophia's POV

I felt like crying.

Nate was dead. One of my favorite YouTubers, was dead.

But, that feeling changed when Felix pressed his fingers against his throat.

"Mark, you missed this" he says, and motions for Mark to walk over. Relief washed over his face, but was soon replaced with terror.

"I d-don't know what to do" he says.

"I do" Felix says. "We need the same blood type as he is" he says.

"Mat's the only one who would know, but someone had to knock him out" Ryan says, giving Mark a glance.

"Then we take a chance. Matt or Ryan, would either of you be willing to give blood?" He asks. Ryan steps forward before Matt.

"Yea" he replies, and Jack pulls me to our room.

"We don't need to stay out there" he tells me, and sat down on the bed. "Does it hurt?"

"Only when I walk" I responded, and sat by him. "That Ibuprofen helps"

"Yea" He chuckled, and looked at me. He smiled, and kissed me. I kissed back, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His kisses traveled onto my jawline, and onto my neck. He brushed past my sweet spot, and kissed all over random places.

"Hmmm. Would you be mad if I gave you a hickey?" He asks, a chuckle following. I shook my head, which gave him the ammunition to attack a spot on my neck. Well, first he lifted part of his blue hood down, and sucked there. It was right above my collar bone, still on smooth skin. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he bit down, gently at first, then a little harder. I gasped, probably too loudly, but that just caused him to bite down harder. It almost hurt, but the pleasure overwhelmed it.

I suddenly heard scratching. At our door.

Jack instantly pulled away, and held his gun up.

That's when I heard a groan. It was a rotter. But, how'd it get in here?

Jack got his knife, and went behind the door.

"Come here" he says lowly. I walked over, and hid behind him as he opened the door, allowing it in.

I almost screamed. Tears fell down my face, even though I was silent.

It was Rob.

But he was a rotter.

Rob was dead.

"R-Rob?" I stuttered out.

It turned around, and I saw his face. He didn't look like one. But, he limped. He made no words, just growling sounds.

I couldn't handle it. I screamed.

Jack ran up, and stabbed his head.

Rob fell on the floor.

Finally dead.

---

Hehe. Toying with emotions.

Also. I made a poem!

Jack ran up, and stabbed his head.

Rob fell on the floor.

Finally dead.

Like it????????