Fifty Three

My fingers dug into Jack's side, fear building up faster and faster in me every passing second.

"J-Jack, what if they hurt H-Hunter?" I stuttered. He shook his head.

"I won't let them, ok?" He mumbled, kissing the top of my head. I shuddered in the cold, and felt him hug me tighter.

I felt someone grab my shoulders, and pull me away from Jack. They pulled me into a hug, and I looked up to see Mark.

"Is Hunter ok?" I asked. He shrugged, and bit his lip. "Who are they?" I asked.

"I don't know.. I just hope Dan and Phil can handle them," he mumbled, and I saw someone come from Nate's house. It was Nate.

He walked forward, but he didn't have Hunter.

"Hunter?" I asked. He shivered. "Where's Hunter?" I snapped, my fists balling up.

"He's inside.. w-with Gareth.."

"Gareth?" I echoed.

"Relax. Gareth is the one who saw you and Jack first. He wants to see you, alone.." he says. "But don't worry," he adds softly. "Mats upstairs. If he tries anything, Mat, Rob, and Sarah are right upstairs. He doesn't know though.."

"No way in hell are you going in there alone," Jack snaps. I shook my head.

"Jack, just stay here, ok?" I said, following Nate inside.

Gareth had blue eyes, and brown hair. He looked greatly familiar.

"Oh shit..." I mummerd. He was an old boyfriend. An abusive boyfriend, that took up three years of my life. I shook my head. It couldn't be him.

"Oh man. Would ya look at you? So much more grown up, and you've got a kid now..." he chuckled, bouncing Hunter up and down on his knee. I sat down in a chair, gripping my knife tightly.

"What do you want? And why are you and your people here?" I asked calmly. Hunter looked like he was going to cry, but he just sat in his lap in silence.

"Well, I came back because someone told me you were here. Someone from your group pretty much betrayed y'all," he chuckled again.

"C-can I have him?" I asked. He shook his head, and looked up at me.

"I wonder if ya still have any bruises on you.." he murmured, walking closer. I stood up, and backed away. 

"No, I don't. Now leave, and leave me the fuck alone," I snapped, putting my hands in front of my face.

"Awe, come on Sophie, let me just.." he set Hunter down on the couch, and walked closer. I backed up until my back pressed against the wall. "Let me just touch you again.." he mummerd, closing space between us. His face was centimeters away from mine.

"N-no. You're a fucking pervert, and I'm married to Jack-" he pressed one hand against my mouth. He smirked, and moved his hand up my back so it rested on the back of my neck. I looked up at him, fear glazing my eyes. He chuckled, and moved his hand away from my mouth.

"Awe. You're so damn cute with that look of terror on your face.." he mumbled, kissing my lips. I was taken aback, and instantly slapped him across his face. He gasped, pulling away. He grabbed me by the hair, causing me to cry out in pain. He slapped me across the face once. "You like being slapped?!" He yelled, and slapped me again. I tried getting away, but his fingers back pulled harder. "I wonder if you'll go back to your cutting habit after this," he laughed. "I remember those times. You'd have a fucking bloody wrist, and I'd make it worse.. I miss those fucking times."

"St-" he wrapped his hands around my neck, and smiled.

"I love being able to shut you up so quickly. That's one thing I missed over the years we were apart," he chuckled, and moved one hand under my shirt. I squirmed under his touch, and felt his hand go higher. I gasped, and couldn't breath as his grip tightened around my neck.

I heard footsteps upstairs as muffled screams flew from my mouth. I tried to pull away, but it only made his hand grip harder.

After I thought I was going to pass out, he was pulled off. I felt arms pull me into a hug. I didn't even care who it was, I hugged back.

"You worthless whore! He can't ever love you like I fucking did!" He screamed at me. I heard a thud, and said him on the floor.

Tears and more tears few from my face from every thing he had said.

"Shhh..." I heard a feminine voice coo. "Mat, let me see her.."

So Mat was holding me.

I heard footsteps come in, and but I didn't even look to see who it was. I felt disgusted right now. He fucking touched me. And I let him. And he was right, I am worthless.

"Oh my fucking god, what happened?" I heard someone yell. Someone tore me from Mat's arms, and held me close. I was a fucking mess.

"Shhh... it's ok.. I'm here..." I heard an Irish voice above me mummer. I wiped my eyes, and looked up at him. "Shhh...."

----

Well that's fun!!!!

And at the top, that picture, was in the discretion of my book 'Stranded'.

I'm dead xD

It's not bad, just not something I'd write. But, it like randomly showed up????