Sixty Four

I instantly grabbed Hunter, holding him close.

"Oh boy I love you..." I mumbled, kissing the top of his head.

"He's been crying a lot. He's said 'momma' quite a few times," Jack says, walking over. I leaned on Jack, and nuzzled my face into his chest.

"I love you, Jack.."

"I love you too, baby.." he says, wrapping his arms around me. "I missed you a lot.. not a day went by where I didn't miss you.." he mumbled, and kisses my cheek.

"I love you, Jack.." I tell him, leaning my head on his shoulder. He kissed my neck gently. I closed my eyes, and looked around. This was a different room. "Hunter has his own room?" He nodded. I set Hunter down. "Can we cuddle?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

We laid down on the bed, my face in his neck and his arms around my waist. He ran a hand down my side, and sighed.

"Night.."

***

Tomorrow Marks coming to mine and Jacks. He apparently tore a muscle in his leg, and Yolyne felt he needed to stay there for an extra day.

I got up, and yawned. I shook Jack, and he woke.

"Morning.." he mumbled, and sits up. I got up, and walked over to Hunters bed.

He wasn't there.

My blood ran cold as I looked around.

"Hunter?" I yelled. Nothing.

I started to panic.

I ran downstairs, and looked into the kitchen. A few guys were there. One looked up. He was holding Hunter. Jack was standing by one, not moving.

"Who are you?" I asked. They chuckled.

"Negan." They all reply in sync. I was confused.

"Negan?" I echoed. They smirked.

"Lets go. Negan wants to see you all," a taller guy with light blue eyes says. I bit my lip, and winced, as one guy tugs Hunter up harshly.

"Can I have him?" I asked, motioned for Hunter. He nods.

"Here, kid," he says, and literally tosses him to me. I gasped, and jumped so I could catch him. He smirked, and walked out the door. I held Jacks hand as we walked out.

Everyone was already out there. Even Mark. Me and Jack walked over, and stood by him.

"Now, as you all know, some of our people had come over. They haven't returned," a guy with a baseball bat says. My breath hitched as I pulled myself closer to Jack. "Now, we'd like to be nice to you people- we want to. We want to receive shit from you, and not hafta kill people, but you fucking killed a lot of our group. Now, I'd like to take some of you, and show you what happens when you fuck with us." He turned to the guy who had Hunter. "Pick ten."

"Alright. Girl with kid, her boyfriend, the guy next to them," and he pointed out people. Me, Mat, Nate, Mark, Jack, Rob, Phil, Dan, this girl Amy, and Yolyne. I gave Hunter to Sarah.

"Hop in the back of that truck, and don't y'all worry your pretty heads off, they will be back before tomorrow." He motions to a truck. I followed Jack, and held him tighter.

"We're fine.." he whispered, kissing the top of my hand.

"Yea..." I mumbled, and hugged him as we sat down.

***

I memorized everything as we walked to a room. A room with a few people already in it.

"Hey! Dwight! You got it heated up?" He yells. The "official" Negan.

"Mhm. Ready for whoever." I watched as Negan put on a glove.

A burning hot iron was pulled from the thing. I gasped as Negan grabs it with the glove. It was red. I gulped as he walked over to the small group of people.

He chooses some random guy, and shoved it on his face. I screamed, and grabbed onto Jack. He pulled me close, and I could hear screaming. I could feel tears already falling.

"Oh ho! Take care of this bitch!" He yells, and turns to us. "Now, I didn't just bring you here to see that! You killed a lot of my people! And I think you deserve to be taught a lesson." He faces us, and hold his bat up. He motioned for someone in our group. "Come here."

And seconds after, screaming. Screams. Screams.

From Mark.