Nine

Marks POV

"Oh you basterd." I snarled at a passing zombie. The fucker had moved at the precise moment my gun shot. Now we'd have to waste more bullets.

Sighing, I aligned the gun with the head.

"Wait, Mark, stop." Wade whispered. I looked at him, and cocked my head. He pointed at a dark shadow. In it was two men. I swallowed, realizing how close we were to being caught.

"Oh." I breathed out.

Sophia's POV

I gripped onto Jack's green floof, tugging slightly. He smiled, and held me closer. I detached our lips and looked at him. His face was flushed a light shade of red, and his blue eyes were energetic and bright.

He smiled affectionately at me, neither of us bothering to speak yet. He placed a hand onto my cheek, and rubbed it with his thumb. I smiled, and kissed him again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer.

"Your so pretty.." He cooed, pulling away. I shook my head.

"No. But your adorable." He smiled, and hugged me, and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You wanna finish the video?" He chuckled. I smiled, and nodded. We sat back down, and played the video. He pulled me into his chest, and I smiled.

"I never thought.. in a million years.." I mummerd, and he giggled.

"Well. I never thought I'd meet someone as adorable as you." He smiled, and kissed me again. I smiled, and snuggled closer.

We waited about a half an hour before the others got back. And they looked beaten. Nobody new was with them. I frowned slightly, and looked back at Jack. He looked happy, but concerned at the same time.

"Nothing. Those fucking bitchs. They couldn't bother the show their faces." Mark stormed. "I would like to put a bullet through all their heads."

"Mark, no you don't." Jack comforted, and hugged him. Over Jacks shoulder, Mark gave me a pleading glare.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked when Jack pulled away. Mark nodded, and so did Dominic and Wade. Jack went to make something, and Wade went with him. Dominic headed to his bed, and collapsed. Wow, he must be extremely tired.

"Thank you... for not saying anything." Mark looked at me, and sighs. "I don't regret what I did, but if I could do it over again, I wouldn't." he added. "Sure, they didn't deserve that.. nobody does, but I became stronger, and if that means I can protect Jack, Wade, you, and Dominic, than I'm not sorry."

"I see what your getting at, Mark." I say, and continue. "But, killing was wrong, I don't care what you did. What if that was Jack? What if you killed Jack instead of them? Or Wade." I looked him dead in the eyes. He glared at me angrily.

"I wouldn't." He snapped in a challenging voice.

"Really?" I snapped back, putting my weight on one foot and cocking my head. "If Wade knew, would you kill him? To save your own ass?"

"No." His face was really red, and he looked mad. Like, I shouldn't press him, but, hey, I'm me.

"Yea, the fuck to that. You would, and you know it."

"No I wouldn't!" He yelled. All eyes were on us. He grabbed me around my neck. "And I swear, I will put you in your place."