vampires suck

pUNS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's fangs glistened in the moonlight as he flashed a wicked grin at his newest victim.

The young man stood tensed, his eyes closed and his lips forming frantic yet silent prayers. He knew he was going to die.

"What's your name?" Mitch murmured, tilting his head slightly. His gaze was focused on the man's neck, and he forced himself not to sink his teeth into the creamy flesh right then and there. "S-Scott," the man whispered barely audibly, swallowing hard.

Mitch hummed softly, smiling slowly and walking over to him. Scott tensed even more, his heart slamming in his ears. This was the end, he knew it.

But he didn't feel razor-sharp fangs sink into his flesh like he expected. Instead, he felt a cold hand resting on his chest. "You're quite attractive, aren't you, Scott?" Mitch said softly instead, relishing the feeling of Scott's heart beating rapidly under his hand. Scott whimpered involuntarily, but bit his lip to keep silent, tears forming in his eyes. Mitch smirked and looked up at him through his eyelashes. "I'm going to keep you." He laughed evilly. "For a while, anyway."

+++

Mitch didn't know what to do.

It'd been about a month, and he still hadn't killed Scott.

Every time he tried, something stopped him. It was a tugging where his heart would be. If he had one.

Scott himself had slowly started to trust Mitch a bit more, and they'd become quite close. He knew he'd fallen in love, which was quite unfortunate. Vampires don't have hearts, and are therefore incapable of love.

However, Mitch had definitely taken a liking to the blonde. So, he decided to turn him into a vampire so he'd have him forever.

+++

Scott smiled at Mitch as he came in, but it quickly disappeared as Mitch pushed him against the wall. "M-Mitch?" he whispered, but Mitch didn't answer, sinking his teeth into Scott's neck without a word.

Scott cried out in pain, his knees going weak. Mitch drank more and more of Scott's blood, unable to help himself — his blood was sweet and fresh and warm, and Mitch couldn't get enough of it. Scott slowly felt the life draining out of him, and he clutched desperately at Mitch as he sunk to sit. Mitch forced himself to pull away and wiped his bloody mouth, waiting for the last of the light to leave Scott's eyes before he continued.

As soon as the bright blue went full, Mitch pierced his own skin with a knife and opened Scott's mouth, allowing a drop of his blood to fall into it. Scott's body glowed briefly before he relaxed and his eyes closed.

Mitch waited patiently, and soon, it happened.

Scott opened his eyes again, but they were blood red. Mitch smiled, his own crimson eyes glittering evilly. "Welcome back, darling."