friendly competition (xxx)

this was requested by gonat1121

i hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late, and everyone else had gone to bed. Scott and Mitch, however, were still awake, playing Mario Kart on the small little television on their tour bus. They knew they should be in bed, as they had a show the next day, but they'd started a tournament and they both wanted to finish it.

"I'm gonna beat your ass," Mitch taunted, nudging Scott hard with his shoulder as he turned a corner.

Scott groaned frustratedly when Mitch's cart pulled in front of his own, and he resorted to distraction. Keeping one hand on his controller, he used the other to caress Mitch's inner thigh, creeping closer and closer to Mitch's crotch. Mitch jerked at the touch, accidentally sending his cart careening into a wall. "Scott, what the fuck?" he breathed, trying his best to regain control. However, the damage had been done. Scott laughed triumphantly as he pulled ahead of Mitch.

Mitch narrowed his eyes. "Oh, that's how you wanna play it, huh?" he mumbled, reaching over to press down hard on Scott's crotch. Scott let out a moan, and Mitch smirked as he slipped his hand into Scott's pants and rubbed him through his boxers.

They weren't dating, but they were both so competitive they would do anything to win. Mitch wasn't even thinking of Beau, his boyfriend.

Scott moaned and almost dropped his controller, causing his cart to fall off the track. Mitch grinned and crossed the finish line. "Yes! First place! I won!" he squealed, laughing gleefully to himself. "Want another round? To redeem yourself?"

Scott just took Mitch's arm and pulled him into a harsh kiss, hungrily licking his way into his mouth. Mitch moaned into the kiss and kissed back, wrapping his arms around Scott's neck. Scott slowly pushed Mitch onto his back and palmed him through his leggings, taking Mitch's bottom lip in between his teeth and nibbling on it gently. Another moan left Mitch's lips and he spread his legs wider, eager for Scott's touch.

Scott pulled away to kiss down Mitch's neck, grinding his hips down against Mitch's. "You feel how hard you've gotten me?" he mumbled against his skin. "I think that you should get me off since you're the one that got me hard. Your pretty ass should do it, don't you think?"

Mitch mewled and leaned his head back to give Scott better access, digging his nails into Scott's shoulder blades. "S-Scotty, you're my best friend."

"I don't care. You're so fucking sexy, baby, do you know how hard it is for me to not rip your clothes off and fuck you whenever I see you? Your ass always looks so pretty in your tight skinny jeans."

Mitch moaned at his words. "Fuck me, Scotty. It's only fair, right?"

Scott smirked and glanced back at the bunks. The rest of the band was sleeping peacefully, oblivious to what was happening out in the main area. Scott picked Mitch up just to set him down again on the couch, impatiently tugging his shirt off and attaching his lips to his neck. His thumb traced the waistband of Mitch's leggings before it slipped inside them, rubbing circles into his hipbones. Mitch moaned as Scott sucked on his sweet spot, but Scott just kissed up his neck to kiss him. "Shh, baby girl. We don't want to wake up the band, do we?" he mumbled against his lips, grinding down against him. Mitch just mewled and closed his eyes.

Soon, their clothes littered the floor of the tour bus, and Scott had two fingers in Mitch's hole, stretching him open. Mitch was panting quietly and scratching at Scott's back in an effort to keep himself quiet. "Hurry, Daddy," he whispered shakily. "I n-need you."