heat

so i wrote something like this with my angel but she's doing stuff and i'm bored so i'm writing another one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch hummed softly to himself as he played with his stuffed cat while his Alpha made dinner — Scott had insisted, saying Mitch had had a long day and he wanted to let his princess take a break. His Alpha's parents were behind him on the couch watching TV, but Rick was getting annoyed. "Shut up, Omega," he growled, kicking Mitch in the back. Mitch whimpered, but he bit his lip and fell silent. He forced himself to keep playing with his cat and pretend like he wasn't affected, even though his hands shook.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. His eyes immediately glowed bright blue and he tried to get up, needing his Alpha. Rick's eyes turned red at the smell of the smaller Omega's Heat, and he stood up, pulling Mitch to his chest. "Where are you going, Omega?" he growled softly, tugging on Mitch's earlobe with his teeth. Connie quickly got up and tried to pry Rick away from Mitch. "Alpha, you shouldn't—"

"Don't tell me what to do," Rick growled, shoving Connie away. He turned his attention back to Mitch and his eyes glowed brighter, a smirk forming on his lips. "You smell so delicious," he whispered in Mitch's ear, slipping his hand into Mitch's pants. Mitch whimpered and arched his back against the Alpha, his own eyes darkening. He didn't know what to do. The two parts of his brain were screaming at him to do different things: his human side wanted him to pull away and get his Alpha, but his Omega side was desperate to be touched. "I n-n-need-..."

"What do you need? Tell me. I'll take care of you."

"I n-need my A-Alpha... P-Please..."

"You don't need your Alpha," Rick growled, forcing his hand into Mitch's boxers and beginning to slowly stroke him. Mitch moaned without meaning to, but he shook his head and managed to free himself from Rick's arms. "A-Alpha..." he whimpered, shakily trying to walk into the kitchen. Rick's eyes darkened and he grabbed Mitch, slamming him against the wall. "I'm here. Let me take care of you." Mitch whimpered and turned his head to the side as Rick tried to kiss him. "N-No. Y-You aren't m-my Alph-pha. Alpha!" he called weakly, struggling in Rick's hold.

Scott frowned at the sound of his Omega's voice and peeked out into the living room. "Is everything okay?" As soon as he saw the scene, however, his eyes turned red and he marched forward to throw his father off of his Omega. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he snarled, standing protectively in front of Mitch. "We were having fun," Rick growled back, his eyes darkening. Mitch whimpered and crawled around to Scott's front, beginning to undo the button on his pants with needy fingers. Scott could smell the Heat on his Omega, and his eyes glowed brighter. "No. He's mine. Leave." Rick scoffed, but he grabbed Connie's wrist and pulled her out of the house.

Immediately, Scott picked Mitch up and carried him up to their room to help him out of his Heat.

+++

Mitch made grabby-hands at his Alpha as he tried to catch his breath, a soft whine leaving his lips. Scott's eyes slowly faded back to their normal blue, and he cleaned Mitch off before crawling in bed beside him. Mitch latched onto Scott's side and set his head on his chest so he could listen to his heartbeat. Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch instantly and rubbed his back. "Are you okay, baby? Are you good now?"

"Yes, Alpha. Thank you."

"Of course, princess. I'm sorry my dad tried to touch you."

"It's okay, Alpha. It wasn't your fault," Mitch whispered, burying his face in Scott's chest.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, Alpha. I'm fine, I promise."

"Alright, baby. I'm just worried about you."

Mitch smiled and nodded, peeking innocently up at him. "I know, Alpha. And I'm glad I got an Alpha that isn't mean."

Scott smiled back and kissed his hair, pecking his lips. "I'm glad I got an Omega that's perfect." Mitch blushed and nuzzled against him, scooting up to bury his face in his neck. Scott massaged the back of his neck, closing his eyes. "I'm going to have to snuggle you a lot to get his smell off of you," he murmured, and Mitch giggled quietly, resting his hand on Scott's chest to feel his heartbeat. "Yay. I love snuggles."

"I know, darling. Get some sleep, okay? You're going to be on your Heat again tomorrow and I know how tired you're going to get."

"Okay, Alpha. I love you."

"I love you too, baby girl. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Alpha."

+++

Mitch nervously peeked up at the pregnancy test when the five minutes had passed, and his heart jerked as he saw the little green plus sign. His hands began to shake, and he placed them on his stomach, knowing there was a little baby in there. He had always wanted children, but what if Scott didn't? He wouldn't survive if Scott left him.

"Princess? Are you okay?" Scott called, and Mitch's heart skipped a beat. "Y-Yes, Alpha. I'm f-fine," he called back, but his voice shook with nerves. Scott frowned, sensing his nerves. "Are you sure? You've been in there for a while..." Mitch nodded and hid the pregnancy test with shaking hands, but he realized that Scott couldn't hear him. "Y-Yes, Alpha." He did his best to hide his fear, and left the bathroom.

Scott was waiting right outside the door. He jumped slightly at the sight of Mitch, but he smiled and hugged him. "Hi, baby." Mitch subconsciously clutched at Scott's shirt and buried his face in his chest, whispering a soft, "Hi, Alpha." Scott frowned a bit and pulled back to examine him. "Are you alright? You smell terrified."

"I'm f-fine, Alpha. J-Just... C-Can I tell you something?"

"Of course, princess. You can tell me anything."

"P-Promise you won't get mad?"

"I could never be mad at you, angel."

"Um..." Mitch hesitated for a while, gathering his courage. "I'm pregnant, Alpha," he whispered barely audibly.

It took a moment for the words to sink in, but once they did, Scott smiled widely and hugged him tightly. "Oh my gosh. We're going to be parents!" Mitch blushed and hugged him back, holding onto him with shaking hands. "You're not mad?" he asked timidly, and Scott shook his head immediately, his smile never fading. "Of course not. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Why wouldn't I want to have children with you?" Mitch blushed more and shrugged, hiding his face in Scott's neck. "I- I don't know..."

"Exactly. I love you so much, baby. You're going to be such a good mommy."

"Y-You think so?"

"I know so." Scott smiled and connected their lips. Mitch melted against him and wrapped his arms around his neck, pressing closer. Scott set his hands on Mitch's hips and tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

They broke apart before long. Scott was still smiling, and he kissed Mitch's nose. "I love you so much." Mitch smiled shyly and blushed, his heart fluttering in his chest. "I love you too, Alpha."