confidence (xxx)

this one was longer than expected, and also turned out to have smut??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of Scott's confidence went out the window around Mitch.

They'd been dating for around two months now, and Scott was nowhere near the man he once was. It wasn't Mitch's fault. In fact, the smaller boy had no idea this was happening.

While it wasn't Mitch's fault, Scott's insecurities were because of Mitch. You see, he'd been in love with him for so long. Just under half of his life was spent head over heels for Mitch Grassi, and now that they were finally together, Scott was terrified of losing him. He was constantly afraid that when he woke up in the morning, that day would finally be the day that Mitch would realize he wasn't good enough and break Scott's heart yet again. It had happened once before, why shouldn't Mitch do it again?

Scott was always walking on eggshells around his boyfriend. He didn't want to make him mad. He didn't want to upset him. He didn't want to hurt him in any way, he didn't want to say the wrong thing, he didn't want to mess up. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he messed up.

On the night of their two month anniversary, the pair was cuddling in Scott's bed watching Spongebob. Mitch's shirt was already off from his shower earlier, and Scott's fingers traced soft patterns into his bare shoulder. Mitch's eyes were drooping closed, the action making him sleepy. However, Scott was unaware of this, his gaze on the TV. Mitch made a small noise and tried to rouse himself, lifting his head off of Scott's shoulder and opening his eyes. "Scotty?" Scott blinked and looked down at him, offering him a crooked smile. "Hi," he said softly. Mitch giggled and swung his leg over Scott's waist so he was straddling him, leaning forward to kiss his jaw. "Can you pretty please take your shirt off?"

Scott froze. "Wh-Why?"

"Becaaaauuuussseeee. I wanna see you."

Scott began panicking. He hadn't gotten to the body type he wanted yet, he was still fat, Mitch would hate him. He cursed himself for skipping the gym that morning.

The only reason he skipped the gym that morning was because Mitch wanted to cuddle and Scott was scared Mitch would get mad and if he didn't comply.

"Scottyyyyyyy," Mitch whined, breaking him from his thoughts. "Pretty please?" Scott looked up at him to see Mitch pouting and giving puppy dog eyes, and he knew he couldn't say no. "Fine," he said quietly, and Mitch squeaked as he eagerly removed Scott's shirt. On instinct, Scott wrapped his arms around himself, but Mitch pushed his arms away and happily kissed his collarbone. "So pretty," he mumbled, scattering kisses all over Scott's neck and chest. Scott shivered and shook his head, and Mitch frowned, peering up at him. "No?"

Scott's heart jumped fearfully, but he shook his head. "I'm not pretty."

"Why on earth would you say that?" Mitch asked incredulously. He genuinely couldn't wrap his head around the idea that Scott didn't believe he was pretty.

"Because I'm not. I didn't go to the gym this morning. I'm fat."

Mitch frowned and shook his head. "Scotty, you're not fat. Sure, you do have a little squish on your stomach, but that's okay. I like it," he told him, moving down so he could kiss the aforementioned squish. "It's cute. Even ask the fans, they'll all say they like your squish. Plus, it makes it more comfortable when we cuddle."

Scott was blushing by the time Mitch finished. "You... like it?" he asked tentatively, and Mitch giggled with a nod. "Duh. Everyone likes it." Scott blushed more and shyly looked down at his stomach, wondering how anyone could ever like his squish.