internet love

do you guys like it better when mitch is big or scott is big because i noticed i unintentionally made mitch big a lot for these past few one-shots and i just wanna know which you prefer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch pulled his suitcase behind him as he walked through the airport, his heart pounding in his chest. He was finally meeting his boyfriend in person, and part of him was elated — he was head-over-heels for this boy. However, the other part was absolutely terrified — he was almost certain Scott would think he was extremely ugly and break up with him right there.

Mitch's breathing hitched as he saw the blond, and he rushed over, hugging him tightly. Scott immediately hugged back, closing his eyes through the tears that were flowing down his cheeks. Mitch was crying too, but he buried his face in Scott's neck to hide it, clutching onto him almost desperately. His suitcase was abandoned beside them. Passerby smiled as they watched the adorable couple embrace. "It's really you. Y-You're here," Mitch whispered, and Scott laughed weakly, nodding. "Yes, baby, it's me. I got you. I love you so, so much." Mitch sniffled and nodded against his neck, his tears falling faster. "I love you too." Scott couldn't bring himself to pull away, hugging Mitch tighter and relishing the feeling of his beautiful angel in his arms.

After a long, long time, they finally broke apart, smiles still on their lips despite the tears. "Can we go home?" Mitch asked quietly, his voice breaking, and Scott nodded immediately. "Of course," he whispered, taking Mitch's hand and lacing their fingers together. Mitch grabbed his suitcase with his free hand and pressed himself into Scott's side as he followed the boy to his car, wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

Even as Scott drove, his hand found its way across the console, and Mitch gripped it immediately. He didn't want to go very long without touching his boyfriend for fear he would disappear.

When they arrived, Scott quickly got out of the car and went around to Mitch's side, opening his door and gently removing the boy from inside. Mitch blushed and allowed Scott to pick him up, wrapping both his arms and legs around Scott's waist and setting his head on his shoulder. Scott didn't bother to get Mitch's suitcase and shut the door to the car, going up the steps to his house. He unlocked the door and went inside, immediately making his way to his bedroom and crawling into the bed with Mitch still in his arms.

"I can't tell you how long I've wanted to cuddle with you," Mitch whispered, nuzzling his face in his neck. Scott smiled and held Mitch tightly, running his fingers through the hair on the back of his neck. "Me too. You're so much smaller in person." Mitch blushed and giggled quietly, peeking up at him. "And you're very tall..." Scott laughed softly and kissed his forehead. "I've been told." Mitch giggled again and kissed his cheek, then rested his head back on his shoulder and closed his eyes. They were quiet for a few more moments before Scott broke the silence. "Stay forever," he whispered, holding the boy close. Mitch smiled without opening his eyes and nuzzled against him. "I'll do my best."

Once again, they fell silent. Scott absentmindedly ran his hand along Mitch's back, and the smaller boy sighed softly as he relaxed on top of him. Scott smiled and took off their shoes, then pulled the covers over them and held Mitch even tighter. "Scotty?" Mitch whispered barely audibly, opening his eyes to look up at him. "Hmm?" Scott hummed softly in acknowledgement, kissing his forehead. Mitch smiled and closed his eyes again. "I love you a lot."

"I love you too, baby girl."

Mitch giggled quietly and nuzzled against him. "I like your voice. It's very pretty."

"I like your voice too, angel. It's adorable. Like you. You're like a little puppy."

"Really? Why?" Mitch asked curiously, peeking up at him. Scott smiled and kissed his nose. "Because you're adorable and happy and bouncy and smiley like a little puppy." Mitch blushed and smiled, leaning up to kiss Scott's cheek. "You're what makes me so happy." Scott smiled wider and looked down at him. "Really?" Mitch nodded and nuzzled against his cheek, closing his eyes. "Mhm." Scott laughed softly and gently tucked Mitch's head in his neck, kissing his hair. "You make me happy too, little pup," he murmured, and Mitch giggled quietly at the name, blushing. "If I'm a puppy, are you a bear?"

"I don't know, angel. Am I?"

"Yep! You're my bear, and I'm your little pup."

Scott smiled at how adorable his boyfriend, his heart filling with love. "And why am I your bear?"

"Because you're nice and tall and warm and I fit perfectly in your arms," Mitch answered softly, meeting Scott's eyes. Scott smiled wider and caressed his cheek, brushing his thumb over his skin. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, getting lost in his eyes. Mitch blushed and smiled shyly at his words. "Thank you, Scotty. You're beautiful too," he whispered back, his gaze flickering down to Scott's lips. Scott noticed and his breathing hitched, leaning in slightly. "Can I kiss you?" Mitch just closed his eyes and pressed their lips together. Scott melted into the kiss and instantly kissed him back, their lips dancing slowly and passionately together.

Slowly, Scott pushed Mitch onto his back, and the brunet wrapped his arms around Scott's neck without ever breaking the kiss. Scott tilted his head and sighed softly into the kiss, licking along Mitch's bottom lip to ask for entrance. Mitch granted it immediately, opening his mouth just enough for Scott to slip his tongue inside. Scott did so readily, and Mitch let out a soft moan as he eagerly explored. Scott groaned softly into the kiss, but forced himself to pull away, pressing their foreheads together and letting him catch his breath. Mitch didn't open his eyes, his chest steadily rising and falling as he breathed. "I love you so much," he whispered, and Scott smiled a bit, leaning down to briefly peck his lips again. "I love you too, my little pup." Mitch smiled as well at the nickname, opening his eyes to look up at him. Scott kissed his nose and laid down on top of him, nuzzling his face in Mitch's neck. Mitch giggled, but instantly wrapped his arms around him, burying his face in his hair. "I hope I never have to leave you."

"Me too, angel."

Mitch smiled and hugged him tightly, closing his eyes. "I love you, my bear," he repeated in a soft whisper.

"I love you too, my little pup."