kiss me

Mitch was snuggled up to Scott's side in his bed, and Spongebob was on the TV. Scott's arm was around Mitch's shoulders, and the younger boy had his head on Scott's shoulder, his small hand subconsciously clutching his shirt. Scott absentmindedly traced patterns on Mitch's arm as they watched the show.

They were only friends, but Mitch had a huge crush on the taller boy. However, unfortunately for him, Scott was straight. Or, at least, he thought he was. That day, though, Mitch had devised a plan to get Scott to kiss him. Scott was over for a sleepover, as his parents were out of town, so hopefully it would work.

"H-Hey, Scott?" Mitch started timidly, peeking up at him. Scott looked down at him and met his eyes, smiling slightly. "Yeah?" Mitch hesitated, but slowly pushed himself up to look at Scott better. "Um, I- I'm taking Katie Goldstein out for a date next Friday, and I wanted to, um, p-practice k-kissing, just in case..." Scott tilted his head a bit, not once breaking their eye contact. "Okay. So you want to practice kissing with me?" he said slowly, and Mitch blushed, but nodded. "Y-Yeah. I-If you don't mind." Scott smiled a bit and nodded as well, turning to face him. "Okay. So, I'll just..." He gently cupped Mitch's cheek and tilted his head, allowing his eyes to slip closed as he leaned in. Mitch's heart was beating so loudly in his chest he was almost positive Scott could hear it, but he closed his eyes and waited.

Scott gently pressed their lips together, and Mitch practically melted against him. Scott's lips were softer than he'd imagined, and they were warm against his own. Mitch didn't ever want to stop kissing him, but Scott pulled away all too soon, offering the younger boy a crooked smile. "Was that good?" Mitch kept his eyes closed in an effort to savor the feeling, his lips parted ever so slightly. "Y-Yeah. But c-could you do it again? I-... Th-That was my first one, I w-want to, uh... b-be better..." he whispered, hoping desperately Scott would comply. An amused smile formed on Scott's lips, but he nodded. "Alright. C'mere." He gently took Mitch's hand and maneuvered the boy into his lap, causing his breathing to hitch and his chocolate eyes to open once more. Scott smiled wider and cupped both of his cheeks, pressing their foreheads together and staring into his eyes. "Ready?" Mitch nodded a bit, almost in a trance. "I'm ready," he breathed barely audibly, getting lost in Scott's icy depths. "Okay," Scott murmured, and with that, he closed his eyes and pressed their lips together once more.

Once again, Mitch almost melted. He kissed back gingerly, almost as though he was afraid Scott would pull away if he kissed him too hard. Hesitantly, his shaking hands reached out to hold onto Scott's collar, pulling the older boy closer. Scott kept one hand on Mitch's cheek and moved the other down to rest on the small of his back, and Mitch wrapped his legs around Scott's waist to press against him.

When they broke apart for the second time, Mitch's eyes were still closed and his breathing was ragged and soft. He was still in Scott's lap, as close to the older boy as he could possibly be. "Was that enough kissing for you?" Scott asked quietly, a hint of teasing in his voice. Mitch forced himself to open his eyes, subconsciously biting his lip. "Um... C-Could we, like, u-use tongue? J-Just in case?" At that point, he was just desperate to keep kissing Scott. Scott laughed quietly, but he nodded a bit, snaking one of his arms around Mitch's waist and the other to hold the back of his neck. "Okay. First I'll do you, and then you'll do me. So you can get a feel of it before you try." Mitch blushed, but he nodded, and whispered an almost barely audible, "Okay."

As soon as Mitch had given consent, Scott kissed him again, much more eagerly that time. Their lips moved together for barely a moment before Scott licked along Mitch's bottom lip, silently asking for entrance. It took Mitch a second to realize what he wanted, but he eventually opened his mouth slightly, a light blush dusting his cheeks. Scott instantly slipped his tongue into Mitch's mouth and explored eagerly, carefully pushing Mitch onto his back. Mitch blushed more and shyly snaked his arms around Scott's neck, keeping him from pulling away.

In the heat of the moment, Scott pulled away just to trail kisses down Mitch's neck. Mitch shivered at the feeling of Scott's warm lips against his skin and immediately tilted his head to give him better access. "S-Scott, I..." Scott just hummed softly against his skin in acknowledgment and nibbled on his neck, causing the other boy's breathing to hitch and his figure to curl into themselves. "I lied to you," Mitch whispered barely audibly, his voice shaking as he struggled to hold in his moans. "That so?" Scott murmured, nipping and sucking on the same spot. Try as he might, Mitch couldn't suppress it, and a soft moan left his lips. "Y-Yeah. I'm not... I'm not a-actually taking K-Katie Goldstein on a d-date," he whispered shakily, preparing for the worst, but Scott just smiled against his skin. "So why'd you ask me to help you?" he murmured, still without pulling away.

"I-I've had a c-crush on you for a while and I w-wanted an excuse to get you to k-kiss me."

"Oh, Mitchy," Scott mumbled, moving up to kiss along his jaw, "if you wanted me to kiss you, you could've just asked." With that, he connected their lips once more. Mitch melted against his lips and wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing back passionately.

When they broke apart, Mitch peered up at Scott through his eyelashes, blushing. "Does this mean you like me back?" he whispered tentatively, and Scott smiled, nodding a bit. He gently nuzzled Mitch's head back so he could press a kiss just under his jaw. "Of course. You're my little angel," he murmured against his skin. Mitch blushed and smiled shyly, his heart fluttering in his chest. "Can I be yours?"

"I'd be honored for you to be mine. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Mitch giggled and nodded, blushing more. "Mhm."

Scott smiled and ghosted his lips along Mitch's skin, murmuring a soft, "Now you can kiss me whenever you want," just before connecting their lips. Mitch kissed back, relishing the feeling of Scott's soft lips against his.

The kiss was gentle and warm, both boys never wanting to pull away. However, unfortunately, they needed to breathe, and pulled apart to take a breath. "It's a good thing your parents aren't home," Scott teased quietly, his blue eyes sparkling amusedly. Mitch giggled and nodded. "Mhm. Now shut up and kiss me." Scott laughed and complied.

It was a while before they pulled away the next time. Mitch was breathless and bright-eyed, his lips swollen. Scott smiled and kissed his nose, then got off of him and laid down on his back. Mitch made a small, disappointed noise and pushed himself up just to flop back down on top of Scott. Scott chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around him, turning his attention back to Spongebob. Mitch curled up on up of him and set his head in Scott's neck, peeking out to watch the show.

Eventually, Mitch felt his eyes drooping closed as he began to drift off. Scott smiled fondly and got underneath the covers with him, holding him close. "Goodnight, baby," he whispered, pressing a kiss to his forehead. Mitch blushed, but he didn't open his eyes. "Goodnight, Scotty," he whispered back, and then, he fell asleep.