surprise admittance

still hate the title

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

scotty <3: i love you so much, you know that?
sent 12:54 pm

Mitch giggled at the text, a blush forming on his cheeks. He glanced around to make sure his teacher wasn't paying attention before he quickly typed out a response.

my angel: scotty :(((( you're making me bluuussshhhhh
sent 12:57 pm

scotty <3: oh yeah?
scotty <3: you're so beautiful, your smile could light up the world, i could get lost in your eyes forever, you're my everything and i never want to be without you
sent 12: 59 pm

Mitch blushed deeply and covered part of his face with his hand to hide his wide smile. His other hand was shaking a bit at the awkward angle that he had to type it; he was holding his phone under his desk and his book that was open on the desk was pulled slightly off of it to hide his phone just in case his teacher hovered over his shoulder. He had to strain his neck to see his screen.

my angel: scotty i'm in class
my angel: you don't want me to get my phone taken away, do you?
my angel: then i won't be able to text you
sent 1:00 pm

Mitch jumped when he heard his teacher start to speak again, so he quickly shut his phone off and slid it into his backpack, his cheeks flushed with exhilaration. He shakily grabbed his pencil and wrote what was on the board, though he really had no idea what was happening. He heard his phone buzz, and he had to fight the urge to pull it out again. As soon as the teacher sat back down at her desk, Mitch got his phone out again to see the messages from his boyfriend.

scotty <3: oh gosh no put your phone away right now
scotty <3: i love you too much to let you get your phone taken away
scotty <3: i wouldn't be able to survive without texting you :(
sent 1:03 pm

my angel: okay okay i love you too
my angel: talk to you after class <3
sent 1:02 pm

Mitch let out a shaky sigh and forced himself to put his phone away. He reluctantly paid attention.

+++

It was Friday, and Mitch was at a football game. He normally wouldn't ever go to any sports event, but his boyfriend was the star player, and he wanted to support him. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to show that he was here for Scott. They had an agreement: Scott wasn't ready to come out yet, so if they were to date, it would be a secret. Mitch understood; when he came out as gay, he was immediately bullied.

Mitch sighed frustratedly and impatiently searched the field for Scott. He wasn't used to the constantly moving bodies, but he knew once he actually found him, he'd be able to follow him for the rest of the game.

He grinned when he finally found him, and he watched him eagerly as he ran around the field. He didn't know what was happening, but he did know that Scott looked hot in his uniform. He just cheered when everyone else did.

Most of the game was a blur. Mitch wasn't really keeping up with it, but in the very last quarter, with ten seconds to go, Scott ran with the ball and he threw it and the cheers started like a wave of sound crashing over Mitch. He didn't know what happened, but he looked over at the scoreboard and saw the score change. He knew enough about football to know that their team had won, and a wide smile formed on his lips as he stood up with everyone else. A few of the girls who were dating the football players rushed out onto the field, but Mitch restrained himself, even though he wanted to run out and attack his boyfriend in a hug. He just grinned and gave Scott a small wave when their eyes met, and Scott lit up. Mitch loved being the cause of his smile.