flirt

Scott loved going dancing. He liked how he could just lose himself in the music.

He had begged his Alpha to take him that night, and grudgingly, Mitch gave in. Currently, Scott was dancing while Mitch hung by the bar, keeping a close eye on his Omega.

Scott was feeling rebellious that night. He flirted with the other Alphas, even though he knew perfectly well his own Alpha was watching. Mitch was struggling to keep his eyes brown, his grip so tight on his drink the glass almost broke. He was just barely managing to keep his anger in check, reminding himself that Scott still belonged to him despite his flirting.

"Hi, Alpha," Scott purred, attaching himself to the arm of a male Alpha surprisingly taller than him. The Alpha looked down at Scott and smirked. "Hello, little one. Where's your Alpha?" Scott put on a pout and moved closer, peering seductively up at the Alpha through his eyelashes. "He's at the bar. He won't dance with me," he whined, and the Alpha looked over at the bar to see the small man glaring at him. His lips curved into a smirk and he grabbed Scott's hips, pulling him against him. "I'll dance with you, princess," he growled lowly, grinding hard against Scott. Scott giggled and allowed it.

Mitch's eyes immediately slipped into their red Alpha color, and he slammed his drink down on the table, beginning to stalk towards them. However, the Alpha noticed and quickly pulled Scott away to the bathroom, pressing him against the door once they'd arrived. "Care to play?" Scott's eyes widened with fear and he shook his head, trying to get away — he hadn't meant for it to go this far. "Too bad," the Alpha snarled, nipping at Scott's Mark spot. Scott whimpered and his eyes flashed bright Omega blue. The Alpha began to unbutton Scott's shirt, his other arm holding Scott against the wall. Scott whimpered louder, tears filling his eyes, but he couldn't move.

The Alpha managed to get Scott's shirt off before Mitch finally stormed the bathroom and roughly pulled the Alpha off of Scott. "How dare you?" he snarled, his eyes the color of blood. The Alpha stood, towering over Mitch. "The poor Omega wanted to dance, but you weren't doing it, so I did it myself." Mitch clenched his fists, barely keeping himself from ripping the Alpha apart. "As far as I can tell, this is not dancing. You were about to rape him, weren't you?" he growled, taking a step towards him. "He is mine. No one is allowed to touch him but me." The Alpha scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "What are you going to do about it? You're smaller than him."

Before the Alpha knew that had happened, Mitch had thrown him to the ground and kicked him in the head. "Mine," he growled softly down at him, his eyes darkening. The Alpha was motionless. Mitch's eyes didn't lighten at all, but he turned to face Scott, and the Omega flinched away. "Where's your shirt?" Mitch asked, his voice kinder than before but still hard and cold. Scott wrapped his arms around himself, sniffling, and gestured to his shirt lying in tatters next to the Alpha — he had ripped it off, and now it was unwearable. Mitch sighed, but took his own shirt off and gave it to Scott. "Put it on." As soon as he had done so, Mitch took Scott's hand and led him out of the bathroom, ignoring the various Omegas and Alphas staring at his shirtless chest.

Mitch told the manager what had happened, then marched back to the car, sitting Scott into the passenger seat and getting in the driver side. The entire time, Scott hadn't dared to say a word, tears flowing steadily down his cheeks and his muscles tense and braced for impact. He snuck a glance over at his Alpha, trembling harder. "A-Alpha, I'm sorry—"

"Save it." Mitch was concentrating on calming himself down, not wanting to take all of his anger out on his Omega. He was debating on whether or not to punish him — he knew he should, but he didn't want to, figuring he'd already been punished enough.

Scott flinched, but fell silent. You've done it now. Mitch hates you. He'll make you leave, but you deserve it. You're a horrible Omega.

By the time they arrived home, Mitch had managed to force his eyes back to brown. He was more gentle as he got Scott out of the car and led him up to their room, setting him down gently on their bed. "I think you've learned your lesson, haven't you?" Mitch asked softly, staring directly into Scott's eyes. Unlike Mitch, Scott had not succeeded in getting his orbs back to their normal blue. "Yes, sir," Scott whispered barely audibly, wrapping his arms around himself. Mitch nodded slightly and kissed his forehead, standing up again. "I won't punish you. You've been punished enough. But this is why you have to stay with me when we're out, okay? Alphas love to try and steal other Alphas' Omegas, it's one of our many flaws." Mitch went to change into his pajamas, but Scott didn't move.

Scott knew that that wasn't true — not for his Alpha, at least. Mitch had never, not once, flirted with another Omega. Scott had been lucky to get him. Mitch was probably the kindest Alpha around. Scott was rarely punished, and Mitch made sure he knew how loved he was. Despite the many Omegas, male and female, practically throwing themselves at him, Mitch never showed any interest in any of them. He had eyes only for Scott.

Scott wasn't nearly good enough for Mitch. He didn't deserve him — Scott was always messing up, but whenever he did, Mitch would just pick him up, kiss away his tears, and tell him that he loved him. And instead of being grateful, Scott just whined and whined, accusing Mitch of flirting with other Omegas even when he knew perfectly well that wasn't the case. Scott knew he had to be better for Mitch, lest the Alpha leave him.

When Mitch emerged from the bathroom, he was met with Scott in forgiveness, tears still streaming down his cheeks. "I'm sorry I'm such a bad Omega, sir. I promise I'll be better for you." Mitch sighed and crouched down in front of him, gently tilting Scott's head up so he had to meet his eyes. "Baby, you know I love you more than anything. You're perfect just the way you are," he said gently, but Scott shook his head. "No, sir. I'm always getting in trouble, and I always whine, and I always say you flirt with other Omegas even though you never do. I'm sorry, Alpha. I don't deserve you." Mitch leaned forward to gently kiss Scott's tears away, cupping his cheeks. "Everyone makes mistakes, sweetheart. No Omega, or Alpha, for that matter, is perfect. I'm far from perfect. Now get up, darling. Please." Scott sniffled and obeyed, wrapping his arms around himself. Mitch pecked his lips and went to get him his pajamas, helping him change. "Go brush your teeth, baby," he murmured after they'd finished, and Scott obeyed instantly.

When he returned, Mitch gently brought him into his arms, holding him close to his chest. Scott hid his face in Mitch's neck, his eyes closed against his tears. They had finally faded back to their regular color underneath his eyelids. Mitch pressed his lips to Scott's hair and pulled the covers over them, holding Scott closer. "I love you, sweetheart," he murmured softly, rubbing small circles into his back. "I love you too, Alpha," Scott whispered barely audibly.

Mitch was almost asleep when he was woken again by Scott's soft, timid voice. "Alpha?"

"Hmm?" Mitch hummed softly, still half-asleep.

Scott hesitated, bracing himself to be hit. "C-Could you Mark me again?"

Mitch opened his eyes and looked down at the boy on his chest, a small frown on his lips. "Why?"

"Th-The other Alpha Marked me, sir."

Mitch's eyes flashed red, and Scott let out a small whimper, his eyes turning Omega blue. "Why didn't you tell me?" Mitch growled softly, quickly pushing Scott off him to kiss his neck. Scott shivered and closed his eyes, tilting his head to the side. "I- I didn't want to bother you, sir." Mitch growled lowly in his throat again and quickly sunk his teeth into Scott's neck, successfully renewing his Mark. As soon as Mitch pulled away, Scott opened his eyes and looked up at him, whispering a small, "Thank you, sir." Mitch pecked his lips and ran his fingers over the new Mark. "Who do you belong to, baby?"

"You, Alpha."

"Good boy." Mitch laid back down next to him and brought Scott back into his arms, his eyes slowly fading back to brown. Scott breathed a soft sigh of relief and hid his face in Mitch's neck, happy that he was his again.

"Get some rest, princess. I love you."

"I love you too, Alpha." And they both fell asleep.