desperate (xxx)

trigger warning: attempted rape

Luke sat at his desk, trying to do his homework. His Omega, a quiet sophomore named Mitch, was sitting behind him on the bed, coloring in his Disney Princess coloring book. Luke let out a soft groan of frustration as he tried to work through a problem, but he was lazy and his Omega was smart. "Mitchell. Come do my homework," he commanded. Sighing quietly, Mitch reluctantly set his crayons down and went over to his Alpha. Luke scooted back and patted his lap, and Mitch hesitated briefly before he sat down in his lap and started on his Alpha's homework.

While he worked, Luke let his hands roam. He'd been with Mitch for only a few weeks, but they hadn't had sex yet, and that annoyed him to no end. See, Omegas got their Heats in between the ages of fourteen and eighteen, and while Mitch was fifteen, he hadn't gotten it yet.

Mitch tensed as he felt Luke's hands on his inner thighs. He didn't want him to touch him there, because Luke was his first Alpha and he didn't trust him fully. His father had made them get together, even though Luke was eighteen. "Please don't touch me there, sir," he said quietly, not even looking up from his Alpha's homework. "I can touch you wherever the fuck I want to," Luke snarled back, practically shoving his hand into Mitch's pants. Mitch whimpered and tried to get off of his lap, but suddenly, Luke's grip tightened on his hips and he pulled him back down. "You smell delicious," he growled, sniffing his Omega's neck. Mitch shivered, his eyes flickering blue. "A-Alpha, please..."

"Ooh." Luke shuddered in delight as he realized his innocent little Omega had started his very first Heat. "I bet you'll be so fucking tight," he growled, picking Mitch up and roughly throwing him onto the bed. Mitch cried out quietly as pain shot through his stomach, and his Omega instincts were screaming at him to let Luke help him, but he didn't want him to. They hadn't been together for very long. "S-Sir, I- I don't want to sh-share my first Heat w-with you," he whimpered, his eyes glowing Omega blue, but Luke ignored him and began to rip Mitch's clothes off. "What are you talking about? I am your Alpha. You will share your Heat with me. Do you know how long I've waited to pound your tiny little body into the sheets?"

Mitch whimpered louder and tried to cover his bare chest, crying out quietly at a second wave of pain. "A-Alpha, stop." He managed to grab his shirt from Luke and scrambled to put it on, almost tripping over himself as he rushed off the bed and out the door. "Get back here, you little whore!" Luke snarled after him, but Mitch just ran faster. He knew if he got caught he'd have to share his first Heat with an Alpha that he didn't love, as Luke was obviously much stronger than he was and he wouldn't be able to get away again. Luckily, he managed to make it to the sidewalk, and Luke didn't follow him outside. The Alpha let out a frustrated growl and stomped back up to his room.

Mitch's mind was getting progressively hazier from his Heat, and the pain was almost unbearable now. All he could tell at the moment was that his best friend Scott lived nearby, and that Scott just so happened to be an Alpha.

Before Mitch had really registered that he was going to Scott's house, he was knocking frantically on the door, his eyes glowing bright Omega blue. Connie, Scott's mother and an Omega, opened the door. She smiled when she saw Mitch, but it fell as soon as she noticed his state. "Mitchy?" Mitch whimpered and almost latched onto her, but his instincts told him that this woman was not an Alpha and it took a few moments before he registered her as Scott's mother. "I n-need A-Alpha Scott. P-Please," he said hoarsely, whimpering at another wave of pain. Connie's eyes widened and she subconsciously took a step away from him. "Mitch, you're in your Heat, you should get back to your Alpha—"

"Please, ma'am, I n-need him s-so badly. Ma'am, it h-hurts," Mitch sobbed, and Connie turned back to call for her son, still bewildered. "Scott?"