vow of chastity

Scott and Mitch were cuddling on the couch, watching TV. They'd only been together for a few weeks, but Mitch was almost certain that Scott was the one for him.

"You're so beautiful," Scott murmured, and Mitch blushed, immediately peeked up at him. His blush deepened when he saw Scott wasn't watching the TV at all; his gaze was on Mitch. "Thank you, Scotty," he murmured back, crawling into his lap. Scott smiled and wrapped his arms around him, connecting their lips. Mitch kissed back, wrapping his arms around Scott's neck.

It got heated quickly. Scott slipped his hand up Mitch's shirt and toyed with the buttons with his other hand, trailing kisses down his neck. Mitch sighed softly in pleasure, holding onto Scott's shoulder blades and leaning his head back to give him better access. Scott searched for Mitch's sweet spot, and when he found it, Mitch let out a moan and tugged on Scott's shirt. "Fuck," Scott breathed, pulling away to tug his shirt off and laying Mitch down on the couch. Mitch wrapped his legs around Scott's waist, soft mewls and whimpers leaving his lips as Scott continued to tease the sensitive skin of his neck with his teeth.

Scott expertly undid the first few buttons on Mitch's shirt, pressing kisses to his chest. "Scott..." Mitch whispered, his voice almost a moan. "Hm?" Scott hummed quietly, moving farther down still even when Mitch's shirt was entirely unbuttoned. Mitch moaned quietly and arched his back. "I think..." He paused, sighing shakily. "I think we should stop."

Scott listened immediately, but he was frowning when he met Mitch's eyes. "I'm sorry. Was it something I did?"

"No, it wasn't you. I wanted to wait until marriage to have sex..."

"Oh. Okay." Scott pulled Mitch back into his arms and turned to the TV again, and Mitch's eyes filled with confusion. "Wait. You're not mad?"

"Of course not. I'll gladly wait."

Mitch giggled and blushed, resting his head on Scott's shoulder.

+++

A year later, Scott and Mitch were still together, just as in love as they were in the beginning. Currently, they were making out in Mitch's room, their shirts already decorating the bedroom floor. This time, however, Mitch was on top of Scott, grinding down onto him sloppily. Scott let out a groan, but he forced himself to put his hands on Mitch's hips and stop the movements. "Baby, we should stop."

Mitch whined and tried to kiss Scott again, but the older boy turned his head. "No, sweetheart. You want to wait until marriage. I don't want you to do anything you'll regret."

Mitch sighed, flopping down on top of him. "Sometimes I really hate this promise," he mumbled, burying his face in Scott's neck. Scott chuckled and wrapped his arms around him, his lips finding Mitch's for a brief peck. "I know, princess. It'll be good in the long run. Just think. We're in our hotel room, your wedding dress and my tuxedo on the floor, and we're passionately making love for the first time on the bed." Mitch giggled quietly and peeked up at him. "My dress cannot be on the floor," he told him, but Scott just rolled his eyes with a playful smile. "Whatever. It's just for the fantasy. But just so you know, when we do get married, I'm not going to want to waste time hanging up your dress if I could be using that time to make love to you."

"Shut up, Hoying. I'll make you hang up the dress."

"And I'll just kiss you until you leave me alone about it."

"Why did I fall in love with you again?" Mitch asked teasingly, and Scott let out a soft chuckle. "Because we're soulmates." Mitch sighed and set his head on Scott's shoulder, resting his hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat. "I don't know. I think I might see if I could get mine changed."

"That's not possible, Mitchy. Besides, you love me."

Mitch smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "I really do."

+++

It was six months later, and the night Scott was planning on proposing to Mitch. They were eating dinner in a restaurant, talking about nothing in particular like usual.

"Hey, Mitchy?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did," Mitch teased.

Scott smiled, but it faded quickly. "No, like... for real." Mitch's own smile faded too, getting nervous something was wrong. "Of course. You're not breaking up with me, are you?" he asked worriedly, but Scott shook his head immediately. "No, no, of course not." He breathed a shaky sigh and got the velvet out of his pocket, kneeling down before him. Mitch let out a loud gasp, tears filling his eyes.

"Mitchy, I knew you were the one as soon as I laid eyes on you. You're perfect. So beautiful, so smart, so kind, so genuine... I could go on and on. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without you. You're my better half, and I would love more than anything to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Mitch was crying by the time he finished. "Yes. Yes, of course!" he choked out, and Scott smiled in relief, standing up and sliding the ring on as he connected their lips.

+++

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying."

Mitch didn't even hear the rest of the priest's words, a wide smile on his lips and tears in his eyes as he stared up at Scott. Scott smiled back, and the only thing on his mind was how beautiful Mitch looked in his wedding dress.

Well, and how beautiful he would look with it off.

"And now, the vows. Scott?"

"I vow to always love you with my entire heart. I vow to stand by your side even when things get rough, and I vow to keep you happy and safe in my arms."

"Mitch?"

"I vow to never stop loving you, and I vow to pick you back up when you fall, just as I know you would do to me. I vow to make you smile and make you feel loved, and until death do us part."

The priest smiled as the lovers slid the rings onto each other's fingers, closing his book. "If anyone objects, speak now or forever hold your peace." Silence ensued, so the priest nodded at Scott. "You may now kiss the bride." Immediately, Scott pulled Mitch into his arms and kissed him passionately.

That night, they got to their hotel room and made love for the first time. It was better than they had ever dreamed. When both of them finished, they cuddled up together in bed, breathless and panting. "I love you so much," Scott whispered, and a smile formed on Mitch's lips. "I love you too, Scotty."