mates pt. 2 (xxx)

a few of you requested this and @Lilac_Wine_ gave me a few ideas so thanks fren

i have not written smut in a long time so forgive how bad it is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: rape

Mitch and Scott spent the whole weekend together. Mitch was so distracted that he forgot to tell Austin what happened, so at school on Monday morning, Austin confronted him at his locker. "Where have you been?"

Mitch jumped and looked over at him. He blushed and smiled shyly, turning back to get the last of his books out of his locker. "Oh. Um, it's kind of a long story."

"What happened? How did the date go?"

"Um..." Mitch blushed more, now feeling embarrassed and a little ashamed. He knew Austin wouldn't judge him, but he didn't really want to tell him that he'd almost been raped. "Well... it didn't go that well, to be honest," he murmured, peeking up at him, "but it's okay."

Austin frowned and gave him a hug. "Aw, I'm sorry, Mitchy. What happened?"

"Well..." Mitch hesitated. "He tried to have sex with me."

Whatever Austin had expected, it hadn't been that. His eyes widened. "What?"

Mitch flinched a bit. "After the date, he wanted to go to my room, but my parents were home so we went to my treehouse instead. He kissed me and I kissed back, but then he started to take my clothes off. I said no, but he didn't listen, and-..." He sighed shakily and looked down, feeling panicky at the memory. "It was scary." His voice got steadily quieter the longer he spoke.

"He tried to rape you?" Austin's eyes burned with anger. "I fucking knew it was a bad idea letting you go with him. What the fuck?"

Mitch frowned and looked around nervously, moving closer to Austin. "It's okay, I promise. He didn't go through with it."

"It's not fucking okay, Mitch. Where is he?" Austin wrapped his arms around Mitch protectively and glared at Jordan when he saw him down the hall with his friends. He started down the hall to confront him, and Mitch's eyes widened and he quickly tried to stop him.

"No, Austin, please. It's okay. Don't hurt him, please."

"He tried to rape you, Mitch. It doesn't matter if he didn't go through with it, he shouldn't have even tried it. He's a disgusting piece of shit and he deserves to pay," Austin spat, pushing past Mitch to storm up to Jordan. "Hey, asshole. What the hell is wrong with you?" Mitch whimpered and followed, trying to pull Austin back, but Austin just shrugged him off. "How dare you do that to my best friend?"

Jordan smirked, sharing a glance with his friends. "Do what?" he asked, feigning innocence. He was clearly amused.

"You tried to fucking rape him." Austin shoved Jordan back into the wall. A crowd was beginning to form. "You're a piece of shit."

"Hey, watch it." Jordan regained his balance quickly and glared right back. "The little slut wanted it. We all know he's secretly a little whore." Jordan's friends laughed, and Jordan smirked, turning his attention to Mitch. "You're such a fucking liar. You just want attention, telling him I tried to rape you. Are you kidding?"

Tears filled Mitch's eyes and he wrapped his arms around himself, digging his nails into his sides. "I- I didn't-..."

Jordan wasn't listening anymore, as Austin had shoved him again. "Mitch would never lie about that. You disgust me."

"Hey," Jordan finally snapped, grabbing Austin's wrist. "Cut that out. I would never do something like that."

Austin growled and punched Jordan hard. Mitch began to cry as a fight broke out between the two of them, the crowd encouraging them with yells. Mitch wanted to run and hide, but he couldn't leave Austin, so he tried pathetically to break them up. However, he only succeeded in getting punched by Jordan a few times. It felt like forever before they were finally broken up by a teacher, who marched them all to the principal's office. Mitch followed, hugging Austin's arm to his chest and sniffling. He missed Scott.