wild (xxx)

i just got back from camp and while i was there i wrote tons of fanfiction in my notebook because i was deprived so the next seven updates will be from that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The breath was knocked out of Scott's lungs when Mitch slammed him against the door of the empty janitor's closet, his eyes fluttering closed as he felt the other boy's teeth along his neck. "I don't appreciate how you've been teasing me all day," Mitch growled softly against Scott's neck, his hands slipping under Scott's shirt and roaming his skin. Scott let out a breathy moan, leaning his head back against the door. "Yeah? Have I been a bad boy?" Mitch's eyes darkened and his fingers tweaked Scott's nipple hard, eliciting a soft cry of both pain and pleasure from the other boy. "Don't fucking try me," Mitch snarled, grabbing Scott's chin to connect their lips in a dizzying kiss.

Scott did his best to kiss back, and soon their tongues were battling for dominance in Scott's mouth. Mitch slipped one of his hands into Scott's leggings and teasingly pressed his finger just into Scott's entrance, and the taller boy let out a strangled moan, distracting him enough for Mitch to take control. He pinned Scott's wrists over his head and forced his legs apart with his knee, pushing it up towards Scott's crotch. "You won't tease me anymore." Scott cried out quietly, trying to grind down on Mitch's leg. "I w-won't," he whimpered, desperation rising in his chest. "I s-swear I won't. Please fuck me, Daddy..."

Mitch's eyes darkened more, but he shook his head and pulled away from him. "No. I'm not going to fuck you in a janitor's closet. You'll have to wait until we get home, where I can properly pound you into the sheets." Scott whined and dropped to his knees, frantically trying to undo the button on Mitch's jeans, but Mitch slapped his hands away and crossed his arms over his chest. "If you're not patient, I won't fuck you at all," he warned, and Scott was on his feet again in an instant.

Mitch kept a tight grip on Scott's wrist as he tugged him out of the closet and began walking towards the parking lot. Scott stumbled after him, his cheeks flushed with desire and lust. Mitch practically threw him in the car once they made it, and it was hardly three seconds before he had gotten in the driver's side and had started to drive. Scott whimpered quietly and began palming himself through his leggings, his breathing coming in ragged pants. Mitch reached over and slapped his thigh to stop him without even looking.

When they got to Scott's house, Scott almost fell out of the car in his haste to get out. Mitch wasted no time in following him, and together, they raced inside and up the stairs. As soon as they were safely in Scott's bedroom, Mitch practically ripped Scott's clothes off and shoved him down on the bed, crawling over him and collecting their lips as he slipped a finger inside of him.

Scott moaned and spread his legs more to give Mitch better access, leaning his head back against the pillows. Mitch soon attached his lips to his neck, unable to help himself. Scott's neck was practically begging him to suck marks into the creamy skin. Another moan left Scott's lips and Mitch felt his fingers grasp onto his hair as he marked down Scott's neck and chest, desperately trying to push him down to where Scott needed him most. Mitch wasn't having any of it, however. He roughly took Scott's wrists and pinned them next to him on the bed, ignoring the whine that left his lips. "No. This is your punishment for teasing me today," he snapped, and Scott whimpered quietly in protest, needing his touch.

By the time Mitch pulled away, he'd made what looked like hundreds of love bites everywhere on Scott's body, and the blond boy was a quivering, moaning mess. "Please," he gasped, breathless, "please." Mitch's lips curved into a smirk and he pulled away from Scott, standing to undress. Scott whimpered at the loss of contact, but he couldn't do anything about it, as Mitch had gotten annoyed with Scott's constant attempts to get Mitch to pay attention to his cock and tied his wrists to the headboard.

"You ready for me, baby girl?" Mitch murmured, crawling back over Scott. Scott whimpered and frantically nodded, pulling on his restraints. "Yes, Daddy. Please fill me up." Mitch smirked and lined himself up, but concern still sparkled in his eyes. "Are you sure you don't want prep?" Scott whined loudly, impatient. "Yes, Daddy?" Mitch chuckled and pecked his lips. "Alright, alright," he relented, and he pressed their lips together as he pushed in.

Immediately, Scott moaned against his lips and wrapped his legs around Mitch's waist. Mitch groaned and buried his face in Scott's neck, slowly beginning to pull out and push back in. Scott whimpered and dug his nails into Mitch's shoulders, already feeling close to the edge. "Oh, Daddy, y-you're so big..." he moaned, and Mitch let out a soft growl, his hand creeping down to stroke Scott's length. "Yeah? You like how I fill you up?" Scott nodded frantically, mewling. "Yes, Daddy, I love it so much... M-More, please..." Once again, Mitch's lips curved into a smirk. "As you wish."

A strangled cry escaped Scott's lips when Mitch slammed into him, hitting his prostate. "Right there!" he moaned, every thrust sending waves of pleasure throughout his body. Mitch instantly began repeatedly pounding into that spot, nipping at Scott's neck.

Scott couldn't even force out a warning before he came all over his chest, and the way Scott tightened around him drove him over the edge as well with a groan. They laid panting for a few moments before Mitch slowly pulled out of him, ignoring his whimper as he was left empty. "Let one clean you up," Mitch murmured, and then his tongue was lapping up the come on Scott's chest. Scott's eyes fluttered closed and a soft sigh of pleasure left his lips, enjoying the feeling.

When Mitch finished, Scott reached for him with a small whine, but Mitch shook his head and pushed his arms down. "No, baby. I'm not done. Turn over." Obediently, Scott flipped over onto his stomach, and he gasped when he felt Mitch's tongue plunge into his entrance. Mitch smiled, but he didn't pull away, and soon Scott was hard again. His eyes were closed and he was panting quickly, subconsciously grinding his hips down against the bed. "Daddy..." Mitch smirked and pulled his tongue out just to push it back in. "Bet I could make you come with just my tongue in your ass," he murmured, and Scott simply moaned in response.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before Scott was coming with another moan of Mitch's name. Mitch smiled and licked that up as well, then turned him over again and kissed him softly. "You drive e wild," he murmured against his lips.

They broke apart, and Mitch laid down next to Scott and pulled his boy into his arms. Scott sighed contentedly and rested his head in Mitch's neck, draping his arm over his waist. "I love you," he murmured, his eyes slipping closed. Mitch smiled lazily and ran his fingers through Scott's hair. "I love you too, baby."