omega

this is dedicated to alyssamariewarren

happy birthday angel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch fell to the ground as soon as the Alpha pulled out of him, being too weak to hold himself up. Soft, pathetic whimpers left his lips and his eyes glowed bright Omega blue. The Alpha growled lowly in his throat and kicked Mitch in the stomach once, hard. The small boy whimpered quietly in pain, wrapping his arms around himself in a weak attempt at protection. "You will not tell anyone about this, understand?" the Alpha growled, and Mitch nodded quickly. "Yes, sir," he whispered, pushing himself as far away from the Alpha as he could get. "It's not like anyone could care, anyway. You're just a worthless slut," the Alpha said with a smirk, kicking Mitch again. Mitch whimpered again and began to tremble, but the Alpha just rolled his eyes and stalked away.

Mitch curled up pathetically and tried to get his clothes before someone else came along, but he couldn't reach, and he was too weak to move any closer. He blinked a few times in an effort to get his eyes back to brown — his presence as an Omega was less obvious to Alphas if they couldn't sense the bright glowing of their eyes, but his smell would probably alert them anyway. He was used to this. His entire life, he'd been used and treated like a slave, never knowing love. As an Omega, he should crave affection, but he didn't know what it was.

Scott was an Alpha who was on his way back from work. However, he heard Mitch's soft whimpers and sensed his presence, and he instantly knew an Omega was in trouble. Scott was a nice Alpha, one of the rare few, so he followed the scent into an alleyway.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Scott rushed out, hurrying to the poor Omega's side. Mitch whimpered and trembled harder at the sight of another Alpha, bracing himself. "Y-Yes, sir. I'm f-f-fine," he whispered, his voice hoarse from screaming. Scott frowned concernedly and glanced around for whoever did this, but he didn't see anyone. "Who did this to you?" Mitch shrugged slightly, avoiding Scott's eyes. "I-It was an Alph-pha, s-sir. I d-don't know who it w-was. B-But i-i-if y-you're going to h-hurt me too, p-please get it o-over with," he whispered pathetically, his eyes glowing brighter. Scott quickly shook his head and handed Mitch's clothes to him. "I would never hurt an Omega. Here, get dressed. Do you have anywhere to go?" he asked, turning away politely.

Mitch didn't know how he did it, but he managed to get dressed, his muscles screaming in protest. "N-No, sir." Scott frowned, his heart breaking for this poor Omega. "You poor thing... I'll take you in, honey. Can you walk?" Mitch nodded slightly and murmured a soft, "Yes, sir," painfully standing up. However, as soon as he was upright, his knees gave out and he started to fall. Scott's eyes widened and he hurriedly caught him, steadying the boy gently. "Do you want me to carry you?" he asked concernedly, but Mitch shook his head, his heartbeat picking up. "N-No, sir. I- I can w-walk." He took a small step, but once again, his knees gave out. Scott quickly caught him before he could hit the ground and kept his arms around Mitch's shoulders, letting the Omega lean heavily against him. "Come on. Let's get you home."

They walked in silence for a few moments before Scott remembered that he hadn't told Mitch his name. "I'm Scott, by the way. Scott Hoying. Can you tell me your name?"

"Mitch, sir," Mitch whispered, his gaze on the ground.

"Do you have a last name?"

"I don't remember, sir. It's been a long time since I've seen my family."

"What happened?"

"They didn't want an Omega, sir."

Scott frowned and absentmindedly rubbed comforting circles into Mitch's arm — it was his instincts as an Alpha that told him to comfort this poor Omega. "I'm so sorry, baby. Have you been on the streets ever since?" Mitch sniffled and nodded, wrapping his arms around himself. "Yes, sir," he whispered, subconsciously leaning into Scott's touch. His eyes slowly faded back to brown.