hades and persephone pt. 2 (xxx)

the thrilling sequel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: mentions of rape

Weeks passed. Scott was still sleeping on his own room, but he had allowed the other boy to kiss him. He had found he didn't mind Mitch's kisses all that much — in fact, he liked them. After all, before he died he had never been kissed by a boy before. He hadn't been kissed at all.

Scott had also started to sit on the throne with Mitch while he judged that day's deaths. He usually didn't say anything, just sitting quietly on Mitch's lap. One thing about the king of the underworld: he was extremely possessive. He didn't like it when people looked at his queen, much less tried to touch him. And so, Scott remained on Mitch's lap for most of his days, but again, he didn't mind that much. He liked being held.

One day, the pair was sitting on the throne like they usually were. It was in between people, and Mitch tilted Scott's head up before he connected their lips. Scott shyly kissed back, reaching out to hold into Mitch's shirt. Mitch quickly moved closer to him and tilted his head to deepen the kiss, pressing Scott up against the back of the throne. He tugged lightly on Scott's shirt, wanting it off. Scott blushed, but he didn't stop him, and soon Mitch was admiring Scott's bare chest with a small smile. "You're so beautiful," he murmured softly as he attached his lips to Scott's neck, sucking and biting and marking the boy as his own.

They were so caught up in each other, they didn't notice the next person had already come in. The man was hungrily watching the scene, his eyes glowing. "Hey, do you mind if I borrow your sl*t?" he growled suddenly, raking his eyes over Scott's body. Mitch started and pulled away from Scott, turning to glare at the man. "He's not my sl*t. He is my queen, and he is mine. No, you may not." The man frowned and reluctantly turned his gaze to Mitch. "Please? I haven't seen someone that pretty in a while. I mean, his face is a bit difficult to look at, but no matter. I can just put a bag over his head or something," he said, and Scott frowned, self-consciously wrapping his arms around himself. Mitch's eyes flashed and he barely managed to keep from marching over to the man. "You may not talk about my queen that way," he snarled, his eyes darkening.

The man wasn't fazed, allowing a smirk to spread across his lips. "Why? I'm just stating the truth. I'd love to f*ck him. If you disregard his face, he's beautiful. Is he a screamer? I love it when they scream."

Mitch clenched the armrests to keep himself from doing anything rash. "State your name," he said instead.

"Nathan." The man examined his nails, bored.

"Why are you down here?"

"Raped a girl. She was asking for it, really."

"Rape is a crime punishable by law anywhere, including here. Eternal damnation. Go."

"Wait, before I leave, can I have a few moments alone time with your sl*t? I'll be quick, promise."

"No." Mitch's eyes were practically glowing. "Begone." The man rolled his eyes, but walked off.

Mitch immediately let out a soft growl and grabbed Scott's hand and his shirt, marching him back to his room. Scott wrapped his free arm around his stomach and glanced around nervously. "S-Sir, what about the rest of them?"

"What have I told you about calling me 'sir'? And they can wait." Mitch's voice was almost a growl, and he threw open the door to Scott's room, pushing him down on the bed. He instantly attached his lips to Scott's neck, moving lower to his chest and stomach. Scott's breathing hitched and his eyes fluttered closed, his arms falling to his sides. Mitch pinned them down over his head and took off his own shirt, then pulled Scott's pants down, leaving him in his boxers. Scott bit his lip and opened his eyes, subconsciously trying to free his arms. "You're beautiful, baby girl," a Mitch whispered, reaching in his drawers to find the lube.

*this is le smut smol frens beware*

"W-Wait, M-M-Mitchy—"

"Do you want to do this?"

Scott hesitated for a while, but eventually he nodded with a light blush. Mitch smiled a bit and pecked his lips. "I'll go slow." He pulled Scott's boxers down and gently pushed his legs apart, squeezing some lube onto his fingers. "Now, I'm just warning you, it might hurt, but it'll only be for a little while, I promise." Scott nodded slightly, and Mitch carefully pushed a finger in. Scott immediately tensed, his fingers curling into themselves, so Mitch gave him a few moments to relax before he pushed another in and gently began loosening him up.

After a few moments, Mitch deemed Scott ready and finished getting undressed himself, quickly lubing up before he pushed into him. Scott, again, tensed up instantly, squeezing his eyes shut at the pain. Mitch rubbed circles into his hips and peppered comforting kisses all over Scott's neck to help him relax. "Shh. It'll be over soon," he murmured softly, and eventually Scott nodded a bit to signal Mitch to go.

Mitch slowly began to move, nipping at Scott's neck. Scott's breathing hitched and his head fell back against the pillows, his eyes fluttering closed. Mitch smiled and picked up his pace, and Scott let out a soft moan. Encouraged, Mitch sped up even more, pushing into him with more force than before. Scott moaned louder and arched his back, subconsciously pushing down to meet him. "D-Daddy..."

"You like that?" Mitch murmured, slamming into him. Scott moaned loudly as a jolt of pleasure shot through his body, digging his nails into Mitch's shoulders. "Y-Yes, Daddy..." Mitch smirked and moved even faster. "Good." Scott was a moaning mess underneath him, and it didn't take long for him to force out a weak, "I- I'm close..." His words encouraged Mitch to move even faster, a low groan of his own escaping his lips. With a small whimper, Scott released, and the sight drove Mitch over the edge as well.

*the enddddddd*

It was quiet for a moment as they caught their breath, and after a moment, Mitch slowly pulled out. He went into the bathroom to get tissues, cleaned them off, then threw them away. He emerged from the bathroom and smiled at the sight of Scott, kissing his forehead. The blond's eyes were closed and he was still gripping at the sheets, in a daze.

Mitch quickly dressed and stared to leave, but Scott's soft voice stopped him. "Wh-Where are you going?" Mitch softened and went back over to him, pecking his lips. "I'll be back in a few hours, baby," he murmured, pulling the covers over his queen's bare body and gently tucking him in.

Mitch forced himself to endure the rest of the day's deaths, but as soon as he could, he made his way back to Scott's room. Immediately, a smile was brought to his lips — Scott was asleep, but he was facing the door as though waiting for Mitch's return. He moved to the other side of the bed and crawled in behind him, draping his arm over Scott's waist and nuzzling his face in Scott's neck. Scott sighed softly in his sleep when he felt Mitch's arms around him and relaxed fully.

It was silent again. Scott was sleeping peacefully, and Mitch was teetering on the edge of unconsciousness. After a moment, Scott mumbled something in his sleep and turned around in Mitch's arms, and the other boy couldn't help but smile. "Goodnight, my love," he whispered, and then, he was asleep.