yours pt. 2 (xxx) ((again))

(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, Mitchy, Victor is coming over today," Scott said the next morning as he stood to get dressed. Mitch's heartbeat picked up at the mention of the other man, but he forced himself to nod. "Yes, Master." Scott glanced back at Mitch with a sympathetic smile. "I know you've never met him before. Don't be scared, okay? You know I'll protect you," he said, pecking Mitch's lips and handing him his clothes. "And I'll even dress you in my clothes. Would that make you feel better?" Mitch shyly nodded and took them. "Yes, Master," he murmured, pulling on the clothing.

As if on cue, the sound of someone knocking on the door boomed through the house. Scott sighed and kissed Mitch again. "You know what to do, darling." Mitch inclined his head respectfully and rushed off to open the door, bracing himself for whatever was to come.

The man on the other side of the door appeared to be just a bit older than Scott. He had ebony hair and stormy eyes that raked down Mitch's body as soon as he opened the door. Mitch resisted the urge to wrap his arms around himself and forced a polite smile. "Hello, sir. Are you Mr. Victor?" Victor nodded without looking up, his eyes glittering darkly. "Yep. And who are you, little flower?" he purred, his voice sending chills down Mitch's spine. "M-My name is Mitch, sir. I'm the master's personal slave," he said, his arms finding their way around his stomach despite his best efforts. Victor smirked when he saw how uncomfortable the slave was, crossing his arms over his chest. "Wonderful. You're clearly not a good one. Why haven't you invited me in?" Mitch flinched and hurriedly moved aside. "S-Sorry, sir," he said quickly, shrinking away from the other man as he waltzed in passed him. As he walked by, Victor made sure to grope Mitch, chuckling darkly as Mitch let out a whimper.

"I-I-I'll get the- the master, sir," Mitch rushed out, once again inclining his head and turning to scurry off. However, Victor had other ideas. "No. I'll get him. You are to be in forgiveness by the time we get back, understand?" he commanded. Mitch flinched again, but nodded, hoping Victor didn't notice he was trembling. "Yes, sir." Victor nodded once, checked Mitch out again, then turned and stalked off without another word.

Mitch was quick to drop down to his knees, sniffling and furiously blinking back his tears. His heart was pounding in his chest and he was shaking almost violently, terrified of his master's wrath. He didn't know what he did wrong, but he knew his master would certainly sell him and he'd be all alone again.

After a few moments, Mitch could hear his master and Victor talking, but he didn't dare look up. Scott's voice abruptly cut off and his gaze turned cold. "Why is Mitch in forgiveness?" he asked sharply without looking over at his companion, but Victor just smirked. "The sl*t didn't invite me in. I'd say he deserves a punishment." Scott turned to Victor and shook his head, struggling to stay calm. "No, he doesn't. I don't know how you treat your slaves, but I don't punish mine unless they do something very, very wrong. You are clearly inside right now. Mitch, get up," he said, and Mitch immediately obeyed, his heart beating faster with both relief and fear.

Scott had Mitch serve him and Victor their food, and when he had finished, Victor had told Mitch to sit in his lap. Of course, he had to obey, whether he liked it or not. He sat tensely as Victor traced patterns on his thighs, getting closer and closer to that certain area. Scott was watching from his seat, his teeth gritted but his eyes betraying their anger. The two men made conversation as they ate while Mitch struggled to hold in his whimpers, but he failed and let out a small yelp when Victor slipped his hands into his pants. Scott's eyes flashed and his fists clenched, standing up to swat his hands away. "Stop that," he snarled, picking Mitch up out of his lap and holding the slave possessively to his chest. Mitch squeezed his eyes shut and buried his face in his master's chest, struggling to calm himself.