drugged

requested by AlexaLux

sorry this is short and rushed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: rape

Mitch didn't feel so well. Everything was fine a few seconds ago, but now his vision was blurred and the world seemed to be moving too slowly. He tried to find Owen so they could go home and he could lay down. He really didn't feel so well. Two glasses of merlot wouldn't have made this happen, would they?

The music was muffled, and the only sound he could hear was his heart thumping in his chest. He saw the blurry face of Owen, who seemed to be holding him a bit too tightly, but he couldn't move or speak. The last thing he remembered before everything went black was Owen's cold hands slipping up his shirt.

+++

Mitch woke up with a pounding headache. He winced as he opened his eyes, expecting to see Scott, but these walls weren't the familiar blue of their bedroom. They were brown, and the only person he could think of that had brown walls was Owen. Was he in Owen's bedroom? How did he get here?

A horrifying thought struck him. He hurriedly looked under the covers and almost sobbed when he saw he was naked. He forced himself not to jump to conclusions. Maybe Owen had just undressed him to sleep. He wasn't at all sexually or romantically attracted to Owen, he was only sexually and romantically attracted to Scott, so there was no way he'd want to have sex with Owen, regardless of whether he was drunk or not.

When the door opened, Mitch turned so fast his head gave another throb. He whimpered barely audibly and brought his hand up to his head. "What happened last night, Owen?" he asked, his voice cracking weakly. "Wh-Why am I naked?"

Owen sat on the bed and offered him the pain medicine and glass of water he'd brought. "We had sex." That wasn't the whole truth, but he technically wasn't lying.

Mitch let out a sob. "Wh-What? But I love Scott. I- I wouldn't-..."

"Alcohol makes you do strange things." Owen shook his head. "We had sex. You practically begged me to fuck you, and why would I ever deny you? You know I'm in love with you."

Mitch cried harder, his hands shaking so much he had to set the glass of water down. He was disgusted with himself.

+++

Mitch was already on the verge of tears as he knocked on the door to his and Scott's apartment. It wasn't long before Scott opened the door with a wide smile. "Hi, baby! I missed you!"

Mitch began to cry. "S-Scotty, I cheated on you. I slept with Owen," he sobbed, hugging him tightly for the last time. "I'm so sorry. I don't remember, I- I thought I only had two glasses of wine, but he said so. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me, I love you so much and I never felt anything for him. I swear."

Scott's smile dropped as soon as the words registered and he pushed Mitch away. "What?"

Mitch sobbed and tried to hug him again. "I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I- I've never lied to you, have I? I love you."

Scott couldn't breathe. "You don't," he whispered shakily, feeling numb. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have had sex with someone else. You wouldn't have even thought of it."

Mitch squeezed him tightly so no one would be able to pry him away. "I love you. I love you more than anything, I- I love you more than I love myself. I wouldn't-... I don't remember. He s-said so. Please, don't leave me..."