needy scotty (xxx)

i'm bored so i'm gonna write some smut lol bye

also this is really kinky sue me

#mitchtops2k17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*oops*

Scott whimpered quietly and shifted his position on the couch, his eyes glossy as he watched his phone screen. He longed to touch himself, but he knew he wasn't allowed to, so he was resisting as hard as he could. Mitch was upstairs working and therefore unable to help Scott at the moment, as the blond had been told not to bother him.

Scott squeaked quietly and snapped, shutting his phone off and rushing up the stairs. He barged into Mitch's office and plopped down on his lap, hurriedly trying to undo the buttons on Mitch's shirt. Mitch started and took Scott's hands so he could push them away. "Scott, what are you doing? I thought I told you not to bother me." Scott whimpered and ground down on him, desperate for friction. "D-Daddy, please h-help me..." he whined, trying to take Mitch's shirt off again. Mitch groaned softly, but still pushed Scott's hands away. "Baby, I have to work. You're just going to have to wait," he said, but Scott whimpered loudly and shook his head frantically. "N-No, Daddy, please, I n-need you. Please, p-please..."

Mitch shook his head and wordlessly started to work again. Scott whined and quickly removed Mitch's shirt before he could stop him, pressing feverish kisses to his neck as he worked on getting his pants off. Mitch sighed and took Scott's hands, lacing their fingers together so he had to stop trying to get Mitch undressed. "Scott, I have to work," he repeated, but Scott whimpered and ground down on him again, hoping maybe if he could distract Mitch long enough, he'd help him. Mitch groaned again, even though he tried to hold back. Scott ripped his hands free since Mitch was distracted and buried his face in Mitch's neck, nipping at his skin as he once again tried to get his pants off. Mitch moaned softly and leaned his head back to give Scott better access, so Scott eagerly continued to press kisses to his neck.

Finally, Mitch gave in with a frustrated sigh. "Fine," he said, and as soon as the words left his lips, Scott grabbed Mitch's hand and rushed to their bedroom, tripping over his own feet in his haste. Mitch took control once they were inside, slamming Scott against the door and hurriedly undressing him. Scott whined impatiently, trying to get Mitch's pants off, but Mitch slapped his hands away, his eyes dark with lust. "No. No touching," he growled, throwing Scott onto the bed and quickly handcuffing his wrists to the headboard. Scott whimpered and pulled at his restraints, but Mitch ignored him and grabbed a toy from the drawers. He quickly clicked it on and pushed it into Scott, and the blond let out a loud moan at the feeling. "This is your punishment for interrupting me," Mitch snarled, crossing his arms over his chest. "You have ten minutes. No releasing." Scott whined loudly, but Mitch shook his head. "No."

For ten minutes, Mitch watched Scott writhing and moaning, his eyes getting progressively darker. By the time it was done, he had taken off his pants and boxers and was stroking himself. He let out a low growl as the timer went off and removed the toy, impatiently turning it off. Scott whimpered, his eyes closed and his wrists red and raw from all the writhing he'd been doing. "Daddy, p-please, f*ck me, I need you s-so badly, please, please—"

Mitch cut him off, pushing into him. Scott moaned loudly and arched his back, gripping at the handcuffs. Mitch growled lowly and didn't even give him time to adjust, slamming into him once more. Scott cried out and wrapped his legs around Mitch's waist so he couldn't pull away, practically coming to pieces underneath him. "More! Please, Daddy!" Mitch's eyes darkened and he complied, moving faster and harder. Scott, once again, was a moaning mess, pulling hopelessly at his restraints.

Since he was already so sensitive, it didn't take him long before he whimpered a shaky, "D-Daddy, I'm c-close..." Mitch groaned and buried his face in his neck, picking up his pace. "No releasing. Wait for Daddy." Scott whined, but he still did his best to obey Mitch, squeezing his eyes shut as he tried to hold it in. Mitch moaned and nipped at Scott's neck as he slammed into Scott again, and Scott practically screamed Mitch's name as he hit his spot, his whole body convulsing with pleasure. Mitch moaned again and released at the sight without even managing to force out a warning, and Scott followed soon after with a final long, loud moan.

*lol done*

The only sound in the room was their heavy breathing as Mitch gingerly pulled out and helped Scott into the bathroom to bathe him. He wiped him off and started a bath, holding the boy between his legs as they sat in the warm water. Scott's eyes had closed, and he leaned back against Mitch's chest, hiding his face in his neck. Mitch gently splashed water over the places that weren't submerged already, then got a washcloth and soap and gingerly began to wash him. Scott sighed softly and shifted slightly to give Mitch better access, and Mitch smiled as he worked.

When he finished, Mitch quickly washed himself before wrapping his arms around Scott and simply holding him close. Scott made a small content noise and curled up against him, nuzzling against him. "I love you, Daddy," he whispered, and Mitch smiled again, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck. "I love you too, angel."

Eventually, Mitch forced himself to get them out before he could fall asleep, and he quickly dried them and dressed Scott in boxers, a long shirt, and knee-high socks and himself in simply sweatpants. He knew he should go back to work, but he really didn't feel like it, so he crawled in bed and pulled Scott into his arms. Scott tangled their legs together and rested his head on Mitch's shoulder, subconsciously draping an arm over his waist. Mitch smiled and pulled the covers over them, keeping Scott close in his arms. He tilted the blond's head up and kissed him softly.

Scott obviously kissed back, their lips dancing slowly and passionately together. When they broke apart, it was only to breathe, and Mitch smiled softly as he admired the boy in his arms. "God, I'm so lucky. You're so beautiful," he murmured, bringing Scott back in his arms. Scott blushed and hid his face in Mitch's neck. "Thank you, Daddy. You're beautiful, too."

"Thank you, darling. Get some sleep, okay?"

Scott nodded, his eyes obediently slipping closed. "Okay. Goodnight, Daddy. I love you."

"Goodnight, angel. I love you too."