failure (xxx)

fun fact i've accidentally typed "sfott" so many times my ipad sometimes changes "scott" to it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: panic attack

Scott sighed as he spread his books over his bed, gathering his notes. He pushed his glasses up his nose and prepared to study.

However, Mitch had other ideas. He began pressing kisses to Scott's neck, starting to undo the buttons on his shirt. Scott sighed again and pushed him away, whining a soft, "Mitchy. I have to study." Mitch whined right back, moving into his lap. "I want you, baby," he breathed, nibbling on a spot on his neck. Scott subconsciously tilted his head to give Mitch better access, sighing softly in pleasure. "B-But I have to study..." he protested weakly, forcing himself to push Mitch away again. Mitch just removed Scott's glasses and set them on the table, unbuttoning the first few buttons on his shirt. "I missed you today, princess," he whispered as he worked, but Scott tried once more to push him away. "Mitchy, you saw me at lunch."

"But I didn't kiss you enough."

"You could've."

"I don't want anyone else hearing the beautiful sounds you make when we make out, darling. You're mine," Mitch growled softly, roughly tugging Scott's shirt off and tossing it to the side. "Mitchy, I invited you over to help me study, not keep me from studying," Scott whined, but Mitch just smirked, peering up at him with darkening eyes. "I can't help myself, baby girl. You're just so irresistible." Scott blushed at his words, and he could feel himself giving in. "Fine. But we have to be quick."

*yayy smut*

Mitch grinned and quickly pushed Scott's books onto the floor, tugging his pants off his hips and laying him down. His eyes raked over Scott's body, darkening more. "God, you're so f*cking sexy," he growled quietly, pulling down his boxers and tossing them carelessly to the side as well. Scott blushed as he laid completely exposed underneath Mitch, and Mitch connected their lips, hungrily licking his way into Scott's mouth and exploring eagerly. Scott let out a soft moan into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Mitch's neck. Mitch groaned softly at the sound and quickly pulled away to get lube and a condom from the bedside table.

Mitch squeezed some lube onto his fingers and spread Scott's legs, pushing one into him. Scott squeaked quietly and tensed, so Mitch let him relax, subconsciously biting his lip as he watched his beautiful boyfriend. As soon as Scott nodded to let Mitch know it was okay to continue, Mitch had pushed in another finger and begun loosening him up. Scott moaned softly and gripped the sheets, his eyes fluttering closed. Mitch's eyes darkened more at the sound and nipped at his neck. "See? If anyone heard that, they would most certainly try to take you away. You sound so f*cking gorgeous when you moan for me," he growled, and Scott blushed at his words, but he couldn't help but moan again as Mitch continued.

Eventually, Mitch deemed him ready, and he stood to undress himself. Scott quickly opened his eyes and watched eagerly, and Mitch met his eyes with a smirk. "Like what you see?" Scott blushed and nodded shyly, causing Mitch to laugh quietly and crawl back onto him, now fully naked. "That's good." He rolled the condom on and lubed himself up, then pushed into him without another word.

Scott moaned immediately, arching his back as he was filled. Mitch groaned and sunk his teeth to mark the boy as his own as he began to move. Scott moaned louder and wrapped his legs around Mitch's waist, gripping at the sheets again. "M-Mitchy..." Mitch growled and slammed into him. "What?" Scott cried out, pulling Mitch closer with his legs. "Y-You feel good..." Mitch groaned quietly and pressed a sloppy kiss to his lips, pulling away after a moment. "You feel good too, princess."