kentucky derby (xxx)

this was requested by gonat1121

sorry it took so long and for the rushed ending

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The band was going on stage in a half an hour. They all had their own dressing room except for Scott and Mitch, who had volunteered to share when they heard there weren't enough dressing rooms for all of them.

Mitch leaned back against the wall and watched Scott pull on his blue pants, raking his eyes up and down his body appreciatively. When Scott noticed him looking, he rose an eyebrow. "Can I help you?"

"Mmm, no, but I can help you, Daddy," Mitch murmured seductively, pushing himself off the wall to stalk towards Scott. He snaked his arms around Scott's waist and eagerly felt his bare chest, humming to himself. "You look so pretty in your blue pants," he whispered, kissing his neck. "Hope I don't get them all messy."

Scott's eyes darkened and he licked his lips. "What are you gonna do, baby?"

Mitch just smiled and sunk to his knees, undoing the zipper on Scott's pants. He fished Scott's cock out of his boxers and gave the tip a sensual lick. "I'm going to suck you off, Daddy. Want to taste your come," he whispered, and Scott let out a groan. Mitch smirked and sucked on the tip before he took Scott all the way down his throat.

Scott moaned and gripped the vanity. "We got half an hour, baby. Go."

Immediately, Mitch got to work. He sucked and bobbed his head, reaching up to fondle his balls. Scott hissed out a curse and tangled his fingers in Mitch's hair, unable to tear his eyes away from Mitch. "You look so beautiful like this, baby girl," he whispered. "On your knees for me, your pretty lips stretched around my cock. I could watch this all day." Mitch hummed and scooted closer, eagerly taking Scott farther down his throat.

It was hardly five minutes before Mitch was pulling away and licking his lips. His hair was disheveled from Scott repeatedly running his fingers through it and his lipstick was smudged, but he was smiling lazily. "I love the taste of your cock, Daddy," he murmured, slowly standing. "But I love how it feels inside me more."

Scott's eyes darkened once more, and he was just about to grab Mitch and bend him over the counter when there was a knock on the door. "Come on, guys, we have to be backstage in ten minutes!" Nicole called, and adrenaline shot through both of them. Scott stuffed his cock back into his pants and grabbed the shirt he was supposed to be wearing, almost ripping it in his haste to pull it on. Mitch hurried to splash his face with water and reapply his makeup before he raked his fingers through his hair in an attempt to fix it.

When Mitch looked like he hadn't just sucked Scott's cock for five minutes until he came and when Scott looked like he hadn't just gotten his cock sucked for five minutes until he came, Scott kissed Mitch one last time, hard, before they finally left the dressing room.

The performance was torture. Scott could not stop thinking about bending Mitch over the vanity counter and fucking him into the next week, which made singing the national anthem quite difficult. He hardly noticed when he stumbled over the words, despite the fact that literally everyone else did.

As soon as they got off stage, the band started to talk about the performance. "Wow, Scott, how did you mess up the words to the national anthem?" Kirstin asked, laughing. "It's, like, the most well-known song in the country."

Scott flushed red, and he sent a glance over at Mitch, who just smirked. "I was just a bit distracted, I guess," Scott mumbled lamely.

They went to their seats. Scott made sure Mitch sat beside him, and he kept a possessive hand on his thigh all throughout the race. He hardly paid attention to the horses and their riders; instead, he chose to get revenge. 

He started off small. Scott rubbed small circles into Mitch's thigh with his thumb, keeping his nonchalant gaze on the race. Mitch sighed softly in pleasure and rested his head on Scott's shoulder, enjoying the touch. However, Scott soon moved his hand farther and farther up Mitch's leg until he was rubbing him through his pants. Mitch's breathing quickly sped up and his cheeks flushed bright red, and Scott could see his eyes darting around to see if anyone noticed what Scott was doing. Luckily, the other members of the band were too caught up in the race to pay attention to Scott's sinful hand.

Scott drew his hand away and rested it on Mitch's knee when Matt stood, giving Mitch a chance to catch his breath. "I'm going to get drinks, want anything?" Matt asked the group, fishing his wallet out of his pocket.

"I think I'll come with you, I'm kind of bored," Kirstin admitted as she too stood up.

"Same here," Kevin chimed.

"No, thanks, we're good. You guys have fun." Scott smiled innocently up at their other bandmates, and Mitch just nodded, his knuckles turning white from their grip on Scott's hand.

As soon as they were gone, Scott slipped his hand into Mitch's pants and wrapped his hand around Mitch's cock. Mitch's breathing caught in his throat. "What the fuck are you doing?" he hissed in Scott's ear, glancing around wildly. "We're in public!"

Scott just smirked. "I've fucked you in a club bathroom before, what's so different about this?"

"We at least had some privacy! Now we're in the middle of a huge crowd, anyone could see!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have messed me up during the national anthem then, baby girl," Scott murmured, kissing him hard.

Luckily for Mitch, Scott removed his hand from Mitch's pants when the other band members returned, and he didn't tease anymore for the rest of the race. Still, the damage had been done. Mitch's pants had a slight tent in them, and he awkwardly hid behind Scott for the rest of the night until they were in the safety of their own home.

As soon as they got inside, Scott slammed Mitch against the door and kissed him roughly, grinding his hips down against Mitch's. "I've been waiting to do this all day," he growled softly against his lips, and Mitch couldn't help but moan at his words.

They stumbled into their bedroom, their clothes haphazardly discarded throughout the house on the way. By the time they reached the bed, Scott already had three fingers stretching Mitch open, and Mitch's neck was covered with love bites. Mitch moaned and tilted his head back to give Scott better access, pushing down on his fingers. "Come on, Daddy, I'm ready. Fuck me already."

"You think you deserve my cock after being a bad boy today?" Scott growled softly against Mitch's skin, brushing his fingers over Mitch's prostate.

Mitch cried out and spread his legs wider. "Yes, Daddy! You already punished me, please fuck me!"

Scott hummed, considering his words. "Fine. But only because I want to feel my cock in your delicious little hole just as much as you do."

Mitch moaned loudly as he was filled, arching his back. "Yesssssss, yes, yes, yes, yes," he cried, digging his nails into Scott's shoulders. "Fuck me, Daddy."

+++

An hour later, Scott and Mitch were cuddled up in bed, still naked. Mitch sighed contentedly and snuggled closer to Scott, burying his face in his neck. "I love you, Daddy. I'm sorry for teasing today," he mumbled, his eyes drooping closed. "It's just that I could see your cock through your pants and it looked so nice. I had to taste it."

Scott smiled and kissed Mitch's forehead. "It's alright, angel. I love you too. So, so much."

Mitch giggled sleepily and pulled Scott down to lay with him. "Nighty night."

"Goodnight, princess."