mr. grassi (xxx)

hope you guys are okay with teacher x student

also this sucks lol bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: mentions of self-harm

Scott timidly edged into his English teacher's classroom, nervously pushing his glasses up his nose. He'd never had to stay after school, as his grades were always perfect, but today Mr. Grassi had asked him to come see him that afternoon. He didn't know what to expect, and he was terrified.

Mitch looked up at Scott as he came in the room, and he immediately smiled, standing up. "Hello, Scott." Scott wrapped his arms around himself and pulled the sleeves of his sweater over his hands, remaining silent. "Could you please close the door?" Mitch asked him gently, and Scott obeyed without a word of protest. Mitch smiled wider and maneuvered himself out from behind his desk, making his way over to Scott. Without another word, he pressed him against the whiteboard and connected their lips.

Scott was surprised, obviously. Mr. Grassi was the youngest and most attractive teacher at their school, and mostly every female and gay male had a crush on him, so why would he kiss him? Scott was just a nerd, ugly and quiet. No one wanted him. Plus, Mitch was his teacher — it was a good thing he was eighteen.

"What are you doing?" Scott whispered, turning his head to break the kiss. Mitch gently tilted his head back to look into his eyes, running his thumb over his bottom lip. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, sweetheart. It's a good thing you're always so intent on your work, otherwise you'd have caught me staring countless times. You're gentle and smart and I can't tell you how much I want you," he murmured, and Scott blushed, wrapping his arms around himself. "But I'm not any of those things, Mr. Grassi," he whispered, but Mitch just shook his head. "Yes, you are. You're perfect. Can I kiss you again?"

"Wh-What if someone sees?"

"No one will see, baby," Mitch soothed, caressing his cheek. "Don't worry your pretty little head. It'll be okay."

Scott hesitated, holding himself tighter. "You really want me?" he whispered timidly, afraid that this would all be some kind of sick joke and he'd be brokenhearted again. Mitch smiled softly and nodded, cupping both his cheeks. "Yes. Of course I want you, darling." Scott hesitated once more, but slowly, he nodded. Mitch smiled wider and stood on his tiptoes to sling his arms around his neck and connect their lips. Scott shyly kissed back, timidly reaching out to hold onto Mitch's shirt. Mitch slowly stepped closer to press Scott against the wall again, tilting his head and kissing him more eagerly. Scott's heart was beating wildly in his chest as Mitch licked his way into his mouth and explored hungrily.

Eventually, Mitch's hands found their way to the hem of Scott's sweater, and he slowly began to lift it off. Scott's breathing hitched and he pulled away, trying to take a step back but hitting the wall. Still, he wrapped his arms around his stomach and held himself protectively. "W-Wait," he whispered, biting his lip nervously. Mitch frowned a bit, tilting his head. "What's wrong, princess?" he asked gently. "I'm ugly," Scott whispered barely audibly, and the reaction was immediate. Mitch frowned and shook his head, gently removing Scott's arms from around his stomach. "No, baby. You're gorgeous. But if you really don't want to, I won't." Scott hesitated for a while, but he didn't protest as Mitch gently lifted his sweater up and over his head.

What seemed like hundreds of angry red cuts and glistening ivory scars littered Scott's torso. Scott kept his gaze down, avoiding Mitch's eyes. "Oh, baby," Mitch whispered, reaching out to trace a few of the neat lines. Scott closed his eyes to prevent the threatening tears from falling and barely resisted the urge to wrap his arms around himself. Mitch frowned and stepped forward to kiss him again, much more gently this time. "Do you want to do this?" he murmured against Scott's lips, then pulled away to trail kisses down his neck. Scott's breathing hitched and he tilted his head to the side without realizing it. "W-Will you be gentle?" he asked timidly, and Mitch nodded as he lightly nibbled on Scott's skin. "Of course, princess." Scott let out a shaky breath as he tried to hold back a moan and gave a quick nod. "O-Okay."