hot tub (xxx)

this was requested by gonat1121, i'm sorry for the wait

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch let out a sigh of satisfaction as he sank into the warm bubbly water of their new hot tub. "Oh, Scotty, it feels amazing. You have to get in," he said softly, reaching an arm out for his husband.

Scott smiled and climbed inside the hot tub himself, sighing quietly. "Wow, you were right. This was a good idea."

Mitch hummed and opened his eyes to look up at Scott. "Of course it was. All of my ideas are good ideas."

Scott laughed, but he didn't comment. He pretended to yawn and stretched exaggeratedly, his arm coming back down around Mitch's shoulders. Mitch rolled his eyes, though a smile was on his lips, and he snuggled into Scott's side, humming contentedly. "This is nice," he murmured. "I could probably stay here all night."

"And I'll gladly stay here with you."

They fell silent, enjoying the feel of the warm water on their tired muscles. This was just what they needed after a long three weeks of touring.

Scott let his eyes slip closed, and he rested his head on top of Mitch's, his fingers absentmindedly tracing patterns into Mitch's arm. Mitch sighed softly and savored the feeling. It had been so long since they'd had any quality couple time; sure, they'd spent three weeks together on tour with Pretty Sister, but they were stressed about performing and they couldn't be too touchy or else people would start speculating about their relationship. They always got much more publicity when people were shipping them, but they just wanted people to go to their concerts for the music. Even when they were away from the fans, the tour bus also held Esther and Pretty Sister, so they weren't alone. They hadn't had sex for three weeks, and that was a long time for them.

Before long, Scott's hand started traveling lower, roaming around Mitch's bare chest and ghosting over his nipples. Scott heard Mitch's breathing hitch, and a smirk formed on his lips as he rolled a nipple between his fingers. "Wh-What are you doing?" Mitch asked in a breathless whisper, pressing his fingers into his thighs to help suppress a moan.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Scott bent down and nuzzled Mitch's head to the side so he could kiss his neck. "We haven't had sex for three weeks, baby. I need you."

Mitch moaned softly. "I need you too, Scotty, but I don't want to get out."

"Who says we have to get out?" Scott whispered seductively, palming Mitch's hardening cock through his swim trunks. "I'll fuck you right here."

Mitch hissed at the touch, sensitive from three weeks without play. "Yeah. Okay. Fuck me in our new hot tub, Scotty."

Scott didn't need to be told twice. He pulled Mitch onto his lap and brought him into a filthy kiss, big hands gripping his ass. Mitch kissed back passionately, wrapping his arms around Scott's neck and pressing closer to him. Scott slipped his hand into Mitch's swim trunks and teased his entrance with his finger before he pushed it inside him, groaning at how tight he was. "Jesus, you're so tight," he mumbled against his lips, and Mitch moaned softly in response.

Scott loosened Mitch up as quickly as he could while still being thorough; as desperate as he was, he would rather die than hurt his husband. As soon as he deemed Mitch ready, he got his cock out of his swimming trunks and positioned himself by Mitch's entrance. "Ready, baby?" he asked softly, pulling at his earlobe with his teeth.

"So ready, Daddy," Mitch whispered back before he slowly sank down on Scott's cock with a hiss. Scott groaned and let his head fall to rest in Mitch's neck as his husband began to bounce on top of him. Mitch whined and arched his back, digging his nails into Scott's shoulders as he searched for the spot that would make him see stars. Scott gripped Mitch's love handles and used the leverage to thrust up into Mitch, and Mitch cried out in pleasure. "Yes, Daddy! Right there!"

Scott moaned and continued to thrust up to meet Mitch, earning louder and louder moans each time. "Daddy, I'm so close!" Mitch whined, hardly even ashamed.

"Fuck, so am I," Scott moaned, biting down on Mitch's neck to keep himself quiet.

When Mitch felt Scott wrap his hand around his cock, he came into the water with a cry of Scott's name. Scott groaned as Mitch tightened around his cock, and it only took a few more weak thrusts before he was shooting into Mitch.

They were both quiet as they caught their breath. Mitch collapsed into Scott's chest and buried his face in his neck, breathing heavily. "I think..." he whispered shakily, pausing to breathe. "I think we might need to replace this water before we throw any parties."

Scott laughed breathlessly and kissed Mitch's hair. "Yeah, definitely. That was amazing, though. I love you so fucking much."

Mitch smiled sleepily, his eyes drooping closed. "I love you too, Daddy."