under the stars (xxx)

so frens if you read my rants book you'll know that my school just got out

well my family is going to florida for a week and it's unlikely that i'll want to write while we're there so this'll probably be the last post for a while

sorry folks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch awoke in the middle of the night, shivering. He frowned slightly and rubbed his arms to warm himself up, looking around. "Scotty?" he called softly, but there was no answer.

Mitch's frown deepened, and he slowly untangled himself from the covers, rising from the bed and pulling on a shirt. He began to creep through the silent house to search for his boyfriend. He knew he didn't have to be quiet, as his parents were gone on a romantic getaway, but he didn't want to disturb the silence. He looked everywhere he could possibly think of, including the kitchen and the bathroom; however, Scott was nowhere to be found.

It wasn't until Mitch noticed the door to the backyard slightly open. He hesitated a moment before tiptoeing outside, and sure enough, Scott was there. He looked up as he saw Mitch and smiled tiredly, waving a bit. "Hi." His voice was soft and heavy with exhaustion. Relief washed over Mitch and he returned the smile, sitting down on the hammock beside him. "Hey, angel. Why are you outside?" he asked quietly, and Scott sighed, resting his head on Mitch's shoulder. "I couldn't sleep." Mitch frowned slightly and wrapped his arms around him, rubbing his arm. "I'm sorry, darling. You could've woken me up, I would've gotten you some warm milk or something..."

"I know, Mitchy, but you looked so peaceful and I didn't want to disturb you," Scott murmured, his eyes drooping closed. Mitch smiled and kissed his hair, using his legs to rock the hammock. "I wouldn't have minded, love." Scott just sighed and pressed closer to him, resting his hand on Mitch's stomach. "Hey, Mitchy?" he started hesitantly, gathering his courage.

"Hm?"

"I... I have something to get off my chest."

Mitch smirked slightly and gently pushed Scott onto his back. "Please tell me it's your shirt," he teased, his eyes glittering mischievously. Scott blushed and playfully hit Mitch's chest. "No, you pervert. Get off me." Mitch laughed, but he listened to him and sat up. "What's up?" Scott's smile faded, and he sat up as well, sighing shakily. "Um, you promise not to get mad?" he asked nervously, playing with his fingers. Mitch frowned slightly and took his hands, running his thumbs over his knuckles. "I could never get mad at you, Scotty. You know that." Scott hesitated, but he nodded. "Y-Yeah. But, um..." He let out a soft breath, trying to get his heart to stop racing. "I love you."

Mitch was silent for a moment as Scott's words sunk in, but as soon as they did, a smile formed on Mitch's lips and he gently squeezed Scott's fingers. "That's all you had to say? I was worried you were breaking up with me or something," he said, relief in his voice. Scott blushed slightly, but slowly nodded. "D-Do you love me back?" he asked timidly, and Mitch laughed. "Of course I do, angel. I love you more than anything," he answered, leaning forward to kiss his nose. "I can't believe you thought I didn't." Scott blushed more, his heart fluttering in his chest. "Thank God," he mumbled, snuggling up to Mitch's side.

The pair sat in silence for a few moments, enjoying the other's company. "Hey, Scotty?" Mitch spoke up eventually, looking down at him. Scott hummed softly to let Mitch know he'd heard and nuzzled against him. Mitch smiled slightly, pulling him closer. "Can I kiss you?" Scott smiled a bit himself and leaned up to connect their lips.

Mitch kissed back instantly, slowly pushing Scott down onto his back again. Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch's neck, clutching at his shirt. Mitch licked along Scott's bottom lip to ask for entrance, and Scott eagerly granted it, letting Mitch slip his tongue into his mouth. The older boy explored hungrily, loving the taste of his angel. Scott let out a soft moan into the kiss, and Mitch groaned at the sound, pulling back to take his shirt off and toss it carelessly to the side. Scott shivered and peeked up to watch, his eyes darkening. "Mitchy, we're outside, anyone could see." Mitch shook his head and impatiently began to tug Scott's shirt off. "Everyone's asleep, we'll be fine."

*lololololol*

It didn't take long for them to get completely naked. Mitch raked his eyes over Scott's body, his eyes darkening at the sight. "You're so fucking beautiful," he growled lowly, bending to attach his lips to Scott's neck. Scott moaned again and tilted his head to the side to give him better access. "Y-You think so?" Mitch nodded slightly and sucked on a spot on Scott's neck, reaching down to stroke him at the same time. "I know so." Scott gasped as he felt Mitch's hands and he pushed desperately up into his hand, a strangled moan leaving his lips. "Fuck. M-Mitchy, please..."

"Please what?"

"I n-need you, Mitchy, s-stop teasing m-me."

"But it's so fun teasing you. Hearing you desperately moan my name is so fucking sexy."

Scott moaned again and pulled him closer. "D-Daddy, please," he whined, and Mitch's eyes darkened at the name. Without another word, he forced Scott's legs apart and pushed into him.

Immediately, Scott let out a loud moan, but Mitch kissed him to quiet him. "Baby, we don't want to wake the neighbors, do we?" he growled against his lips, slamming into him. Scott made a small, high-pitched noise of pleasure and arched his back, wrapping his legs around Mitch's waist to pull him closer. "N-No, Daddy..." he moaned against Mitch's lips. "That's right," Mitch snarled, slamming into him again. "So be quiet."

Scott was trying his best to obey, but Mitch was making him feel so good. Small, desperate whimpers and mewls left his lips as Mitch pounded into him, his trembling hands clutching at the ropes holding up the hammock. Vaguely, he was wondering how they'd managed to not fall off.

Eventually, Scott couldn't take it anymore. "D-Daddy, I'm c-c-close," he whimpered, arching his back. Mitch growled lowly and moved even faster, hitting Scott's spot hard. Scott moaned as he released, barely keeping himself from screaming Mitch's name. "Fuck," Mitch groaned as he followed right after, burying his face in Scott's neck.

*lololololol*

Mitch took a moment to catch his breath before he slowly pulled out, even though Scott made a small noise in protest. He pressed a clumsy kiss to Scott's forehead and managed to wipe Scott off with a leaf, then grabbed his boxers and pulled them on. "Scotty, you should wear them too. We don't want the neighbors seeing us tomorrow morning and wondering why we're both naked," he murmured, tossing Scott's boxers at him. Scott whined softly, but he obediently pulled them on.

Mitch carefully crawled onto the hammock beside Scott and laid down, smiling tiredly as his boy settled on his chest. "You sleepy now?" he murmured playfully, beginning to run his fingers through Scott's hair. Scott closed his eyes and nodded, mumbling a soft, "Yeah," against Mitch's chest. Mitch chuckled softly and leaned his head back against the pillow, staring up at the stars. He let his leg dangle over the edge, rocking the hammock gently.

"Mitchy?" Scott's voice was almost a whisper as he drifted off.

"Yes, princess?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Goodnight."

Scott didn't respond, as he was already asleep.