tendresse (xxx)

it's out!!!!

i have published waffles and wi-fi, go read it if you want i guess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch hummed to himself as he ran the loofah over his body, lathering himself up. He soaped up his legs and grabbed the razor, carefully shaving them before rinsing all the soap off. He squeezed the loofah to get the soap out of it and rinsed it off as well before hanging it up in its spot. He began to sing softly as he squeezed some shampoo into his hand and proceeded to wash his hair.

Scott quietly closed the door to the house, kicking off his shoes. He sighed, but he smiled at the sound of Mitch's voice and the shower running. He stripped down as soon as he'd gotten into their bedroom and tiptoed into the bathroom.

Mitch didn't seem to hear him. His eyes were closed and he was singing their wedding song as he massaged shampoo into his hair. Scott smiled to himself and quietly stepped into the shower, slipping his arms around Mitch's waist from behind. Mitch didn't stop his movements, but he smiled and leaned back against his chest as he rinsed off his hands and hair. When he opened his eyes again, he turned around and wrapped his arms around Scott's neck. "Hi, baby," he murmured, resting his head on his shoulder. "How was work?" Scott sighed and set his head on top of Mitch's, closing his eyes. "It was okay. Missed you." Mitch smiled and closed his own eyes, nuzzling against him. "I missed you too."

They were quiet for a moment, just savoring each other's presence. Scott quietly began humming "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran under his breath, swaying slightly with Mitch still in his arms. Mitch smiled to himself and let him do what he liked, allowing his mind to wander back to their wedding night.

When they got out of the shower, Scott dried Mitch off and dressed him in a sweatshirt and boxers before drying himself off. Mitch opened his eyes and watched him, a loving smile on his lips.

They crawled into bed, and Mitch turned on Moana. He rested his head on Scott's shoulder as they watched the movie. Scott smiled and kissed his hair, absentmindedly tracing patterns into his shoulder.

By the time the movie was over, Mitch's eyes were drooping closed, but Scott gently shook him awake. "Baby, I'm going to order pizza. What kind would you like?" he asked softly, brushing his hair out of his eyes. Mitch smiled sleepily and wrapped his arms around Scott's neck so he could pull him into a kiss. "Meat lover's," he mumbled against his lips. Scott smiled into the kiss and slipped one hand up Mitch's shirt to rest on his love handle, the other cupping his cheek. "Meat lover's it is."

After he ordered the pizza, Mitch pushed the computer out of his lap and straddled him, connecting their lips in another kiss. Scott was quick to flip their positions so Mitch was on his back, and Mitch obediently wrapped his arms and legs around Scott's neck and waist. "Want you," he mumbled against his lips, tugging on his shirt. Scott smiled softly and pulled away to press lazy, open-mouthed kisses down Mitch's neck, trailing his hand down his body to palm him through his boxers. "Want my cock before dinner, huh?" Mitch mewled and nodded, spreading his legs wider. "Yeah, Scotty. Love you so much." Scott couldn't help but smile at that. "I love you more, baby."

Mitch unbuttoned Scott's shirt and pushed it off his shoulders, eagerly running his hands all over Scott's chest. "I'm so lucky," he murmured, squeezing his muscles. "You're so fucking sexy." Scott blushed lightly, but he didn't say anything as he grabbed the lube and a condom out of the bedside table. "Do you want fast and rough, or slow and gentle?" he asked as he slid Mitch's leggings down his legs. Mitch hummed as he spread them wider without really realizing it. "Slow tonight, Scotty. Just wanna... Just wanna savor you." Scott smiled and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips as he stood to undress.

Mitch slipped off his own shirt and tossed it carelessly aside, making grabby-hands at his husband. Scott kicked his pants off and crawled over him, kissing him gently. Mitch kissed back instantly, tangling his fingers in his hair and wrapping his legs around his waist. Scott slipped two fingers into Mitch just as he licked his way into his mouth, their tongues lazily battling for dominance.

Scott began to loosen him up, and Mitch let out a soft moan that was swallowed by their kiss. "More, Scotty," he mumbled, pulling him closer. "I need you." Scott pulled away to kiss down his neck, sucking on his sweet spot.

After a moment, Scott removed his fingers and started to rip the condom open, but Mitch grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand up to kiss his knuckles. "No, Scotty. Wanna feel you," he mumbled, spreading his legs to invite him. Scott hesitated, but he nodded and tossed the condom aside. "Okay. But only because I know you and I are both clean." He grabbed the lube and coated his length with it, then leaned down to peck his lips. "I love you. So much." Mitch smiled and pulled him in for a kiss, knowing that was answer enough.

It was slow and gentle. They both finished quickly, just in time for the doorbell to ring. Mitch whined when Scott pulled away, but he silenced him with a kiss to his lips as he pulled on a pair of sweatpants. "I'll be right back, angel."

Scott opened the door and smiled at the girl standing outside. She smiled back, but he missed how her eyes trailed down his body. "Hi. That'll be ten dollars and thirty-seven cents," she said, purposely brushing her hand over Scott's as she handed the box over to him. Scott, of course, was as oblivious. "Of course. I'll be right back, I just need to get my wallet." She stared at his ass as he disappeared back into the house.

Mitch sat up slightly when he heard Scott. "Did you get the pizza?" he asked immediately, and Scott laughed as he shook his head. "Yes, baby, but I gotta pay," he said, picking up his wallet from on top of the dresser. Mitch frowned and stood, pulling on Scott's shirt. "I'm coming with you," he mumbled, and Scott didn't protest as Mitch took his wrist and followed him.

The girl's smile faded slightly when she saw Scott with Mitch behind him, and it almost dropped completely when Mitch wrapped his arms around Scott's waist and kissed his shoulder as the blond got out the money. "How long have you been together?" the girl asked, hoping upon hoping that Scott would say quickly that they weren't dating, but Scott just smiled and wrapped a protective arm around Mitch's waist. "Ten years." Mitch, unlike Scott, sensed what she was doing, so he wrapped his arms around Scott's neck and gave him a big kiss on the lips. "We've been married for four."

Mitch watched with satisfaction as the girl forced a fake smile onto her lips. "That's good. I'm happy that you two found love," she said as she took the money. "Have a nice night."

They cuddled in bed as they ate their pizza, watching some sappy romance movie. Mitch wasn't entirely paying attention, too focused on the feeling of Scott's fingers trailing up and down his body. "Scotty?" he mumbled, closing his eyes. Scott hummed softly in response, pressing a distracted kiss to Mitch's hair. "I love you," Mitch whispered, his hand reaching blindly for Scott's. Scott smiled and laced their fingers together, bringing his hand up to kiss his knuckles. "I love you more, princess."