yours (xxx) ((i'm a bad person i know))

dunno if you noticed but claire asked me to change the title so the book doesn't belong to her anymore so that's why there has been cursing and it's also why there may or may not be smut in this chapter so if you're smol don't read thanks *runs and hides*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch woke up in his master's arms, like he did every morning. He giggled sleepily and curled up in his arms, nuzzling against him. "Master," he whispered softly, "Master, wake up." Scott groaned softly, curling up and burying his face in Mitch's hair. "No." Mitch giggled again and nuzzled against his chest. "I'm sorry, Master, but you have to. You have to work today," he said softly, and Scott sighed before opening his eyes. "Fine, fine," he muttered, briefly pecking Mitch's lips and getting up to get dressed. Mitch waited patiently for his master to give him clothes, his eyes averted politely to his lap.

After Scott finished dressing, he grabbed the slave uniform for Mitch and turned to give it to him. Mitch obediently changed in front of his master like he was supposed to, but he still blushed at his gaze raking over his body. "God, you're so beautiful," Scott growled softly, pushing Mitch up against the wall and bending to connect their lips. Mitch blushed, but kissed his master back, waiting patiently for him to pull away before he thanked him quietly. Scott smiled and brushed Mitch's hair out of his eyes. "You're my good boy. Always so obedient," he said softly, kissing his forehead. Mitch blushed more and turned away, wrapping his arms around himself. "Thank you, Master." Scott pecked Mitch's lips again, but pulled back. "Get to work, sweetheart, but it's movie night tonight. Meet me back here, okay?"

"Yes, Master."

+++

Scott had had a long day at work, and he really just wanted to cuddle with his favorite slave, but he knew he had said they would have a movie night that night and he didn't like breaking his promises. With a sigh, he trudged up the stairs to his chambers, where he saw Mitch waiting patiently for him on their bed. Scott immediately smiled at the sight of him and pecked his lips. "Hi, darling. Did you do your work?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good boy." Scott kissed him again for longer that time, but still pulled away after a moment. "What do you want to wear?" he asked. "Whatever you'd like me to wear, Master," Mitch said automatically, and Scott smiled, glancing back at him. "I'm asking you tonight, darling." Mitch hesitated, but trotted over to the closet and peered inside, eventually pulling out one of his master's shirts and boxers. "Is this okay, Master?"

"Of course, baby. But you're sitting on my lap, okay?"

"Yes, Master," Mitch said as he changed, once again blushing at his master's gaze. Scott smiled and watched him, then kissed him one last time before leading him out to his huge living room, where the other saves were gathered. Mitch knew his master couldn't hear them whispering about him, but he could, and he moved as close to his master as he could. Scott sat down on the softest blanket and held Mitch in his lap, resting his head on his shoulder as the movie started. Mitch blushed and set his hands on top of his master's, feeling safe in his arms.

About halfway through the movie, Scott got bored. He decided to have Mitch entertain him, and it didn't take much for his favorite slave to do so — usually all he had to do was just exist. Scott turned his head on Mitch's shoulder to see him, and he simply watched him. Luckily, Mitch was too entranced by the movie to notice his master.

*here is le smut smol beans beware*
*so basically all of my frens irl don't read*
*except you jaylin*
* (: *

After a moment, Scott smirked slightly and began gently massaging circles into Mitch's bare thighs. Mitch's breathing hitched and his grip tightened on his master's arm, but he didn't react other than that. "You look so sexy in my clothes, baby," Scott snarled in Mitch's ear, biting at his earlobe. Mitch shivered and blushed, goosebumps rising on his skin. "Thank you, Master," he whispered. Scott slipped his hand into Mitch's boxers and stroked him slowly, watching him come undone. Mitch bit his lip to hold back a moan and leaned his head back against his master's shoulder, the movie forgotten.

Scott smirked slightly and moved his hand faster, and despite Mitch's best efforts, he accidentally let a moan slip. The slaves surrounding them immediately glared at him and Mitch flushed bright red. "M-Master, we're in pu-blic," he whispered only loud enough for his master to hear, but he just nipped at Mitch's neck. "So?"

"Th-They'll hear..."

"Not if you're quiet." Scott moved his hand faster and faster, watching Mitch strain to hold in his moans. Mitch squeezed his eyes shut, his breathing coming quick and shallow. "M-Master..." He felt himself coming undone after only a few more moments of his master's touch and released into his hand with a small whimper. Scott smirked and pulled his hand out of Mitch's boxers, holding it to his lips. Mitch obediently licked Scott's hand clean, his heartbeat slowly going back to normal.

They watched the rest of the movie in silence, Scott resuming his circles. However, as soon as Scott had carried Mitch back into their bedroom, the door was locked and the slave's clothes were gone. Scott's eyes had darkened with lust and he pushed Mitch down on the bed, raking his eyes over his body. "I just can't keep my hands off you," he snarled softly, pushing one of his fingers inside of him. Mitch mewled softly and arched his back at the feeling, but his master only took a few moments to loosen him up before he undressed and pushed inside of him himself. A low groan left Scott's lips and he waited for Mitch to let him know it was okay before he continued.

Mitch inhaled sharply when he felt his master inside of him, his hands immediately gripping his shoulders. After a few moments, he nodded slightly and forced out a small, "You can go, Master," but didn't let go of them. Scott did so instantly, moving agonizingly slowly. Mitch mewled again and arched his back, pushing down to meet his master. "M-More. Please, Master," he whimpered, and Scott complied with a soft groan. Mitch moaned quietly, but his master slammed into him without warning, causing him to cry out. Scott groaned again at the sound and pushed into him harder and faster, and he didn't even realize they were up against the headboard until Mitch hurriedly reached out to grab it.

"M-Master!" Mitch moaned loudly, and his master sunk his teeth into his slave's neck as he searched for his spot. Mitch almost screamed when he found it, raking his nails down his master's back. "Who do you belong to?" Scott snarled, slamming into the spot. "You, Master!" Mitch immediately cried, his hands gripping the headboard so tightly his knuckles were white.

"Who owns you?"

"You, Master! Oh God, all you. I'm yours."

"That's right. Now release."

Mitch obeyed, releasing with a final loud moan. The sight caused Scott to follow soon after, and they were still for a few moments after, just catching their breath. Eventually, Scott forced himself to pull out, and he pressed a soft kiss to Mitch's forehead as he went to get supplies to clean them both off. When he returned, Mitch still hadn't moved, his eyes closed and his limbs trembling. Scott smiled and gently cleaned him off, then crawled in bed beside him, wrapping his arms around Mitch's waist and pulling him into his arms.

*kay my smol frens you're good*

Mitch let out a shaky breath and turned in his master's arms, burying his face in his chest. Scott kissed his hair and brought the covers over them just in case someone decided to walk in — he was the only one allowed to see Mitch without clothes. "Get some rest, darling."

"Yes, Master." Mitch pressed himself completely against his master and let out a shaky breath as he slowly relaxed. Scott ran an absentminded hand up and down his back in the hopes of relaxing him, smiling fondly down at his slave. "I love you." Mitch blushed and whispered a soft, "I love you too, Master," before he fell asleep.