perfect

i wrote the first part of this with my baby but she didn't want to write this so i'm doing it myself oops

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott was a celebrity. He toured around the world, meeting fans and doing shows. However, he was one of the few that truly hadn't let the fame get to him. He was still kind, humble, and really insecure. Especially around Mitch.

Mitch was Scott's security guard and his fiancé. He had proposed to Scott on the last night of his tour, and of course, Scott said yes. They were the cutest couple the world had ever seen.

Unfortunately, Scott had been getting a lot of hate recently. He tried not to let it get to him, he really did, but the voice in his head still whispered to him when he was alone. It told him that he wasn't good enough for Mitch, that he was stupid and ugly and everyone only pretended to like him because he was unrightfully famous. And, sadly, Scott believed it.

Scott's smiles had all gradually turned fake, his laughter forced. The light had left his eyes, and no one noticed. Scott hadn't taken acting classes all grade school and in college for nothing.

Currently, Scott was in the music room in his and Mitch's house — on the contrary to popular belief, Scott did not live in some huge mansion. He hadn't felt the need to, considering it was only him and his fiancé. Anyway, Scott was supposed to be working on a song, but instead he was reading every mean tweet and YouTube comment and threat he received. His hand was in his mouth to hold back sobs, and his sad eyes glistened with unshed tears.

Mitch was in their room, watching TV. He was propped up against the pillows, the other hand resting where Scott would usually be.

Scott was trying to stop, but he couldn't. He wanted to hurt himself so badly — however, he was fighting the urge as best he could, knowing if the public found out, he would be done for. Instead, he sniffled and choked down his tears, making sure he looked composed enough before silently walking to his and Mitch's room.

Mitch looked up as the door opened and smiled at the sight of his baby. "Hi, princess. Did you finish your song?" Scott shook his head and crawled on the bed next to him, curling up and hiding his face in Mitch's neck. Mitch frowned slightly and absentmindedly ran his hand along Scott's back, pulling him closer. "Why not? Are you okay?" he asked, but Scott didn't answer. He was too concentrated on not crying. Mitch furrowed his eyebrows and pulled back slightly to meet Scott's eyes, but Scott avoided them at all costs, trying to muster up a smile. "I'm fine, Mitchy," he whispered.

Mitch knew he wasn't. He could tell by the tears glistening in Scott's eyes, by the way Scott's breathing hitched whenever he got too close. A slight frown formed on Mitch's lips and he gently cupped Scott's cheeks, staring directly into his eyes. "You really expect me to believe that?" Scott sniffled and looked away, wrapping his arms around himself. Mitch sighed and carefully sat up, forcing Scott to do the same. He took both of Scott's hands and met his eyes again. "Talk to me, baby. You know I won't judge you," he said softly, but Scott shook his head and tried to pull his arms free. Mitch refused to let him. "It's okay. There's no reason to be afraid around me. I love you."

That's what caused Scott to snap. Silent tears began to flow down his cheeks and he crawled into Mitch's arms, burying his face in his neck. Mitch frowned and wrapped his arms around the blond, gently rubbing his back. "What's wrong, baby? Why are you crying?" he asked gently, holding him close. Scott clutched at Mitch's shirt, nuzzling his face deeper in Mitch's neck. "Are you sure you love me?" His voice was thick with tears. The question surprised Mitch, but he nodded immediately, his frown deepening. "Of course I'm sure, sweetheart. You're my everything," he murmured, taking Scott's hand and kissing the ring on his finger. Scott sniffled and sobbed softly, pressing himself against his fiancé and forcing him to lay down. "B-But..."

Mitch shook his head and wrapped his arms around Scott, kissing his hair. "No. No buts, darling. I love you." Scott buried his face in Mitch's neck and moved closer to him. "I'm not good enough for you."

"Baby, of course you are. If anything, I'm not good enough for you. What's making you think like that?"

"I'm not. You're so beautiful, and- and kind and loving and caring and strong and... I'm not. I'm too ugly."

Mitch frowned and shook his head, holding Scott tighter. "You're not ugly, baby. You're the opposite. Ask anyone."

"No, I'm not enough." Scott sniffled and let out a small sob, trying to move away. "I'm not enough for you. You deserve better. I'm sorry you're stuck with me." Mitch shook his head again and held Scott closer, brushing away his tears. "Princess, please stop talking about yourself like this. I love you, more than anything. That's why I proposed," he murmured. "I wanted proof that you belong to me. Scott Richard Hoying is mine and mine only." Scott closed his eyes and subconsciously leaned into Mitch's touch. "I'm sorry I'm so high-maintenance," he whispered, but Mitch just kissed him briefly. "You're not, darling. You're really not. You just require cuddles and kisses, and those are my two favorite things."

"I love you, Mommy. I feel like I don't tell you enough."

Mitch smiled slightly, kissing his forehead. "Oh, baby. You tell me every night before bed, and every morning as soon as you wake up, plus random times throughout the day. Not that I'm complaining. I love hearing that you love me." Scott blushed and opened his eyes, staring up at Mitch. Mitch smiled wider and gently pushed him onto his back, connecting their lips. Scott's eyes immediately slipped closed again and he kissed Mitch back, feeling his wrists get taken over his head and gently pinned down. Mitch held Scott's wrists down with one hand and used the other to expertly undo the buttons on his shirt, all without breaking the kiss.

When they pulled apart to breathe, Mitch pushed Scott's shirt off his shoulders and threw it to the side. Scott blushed and shifted uncomfortably, but Mitch didn't let him wrap his arms around himself like he knew he wanted to do. "No, princess. None of that. You're gorgeous," he mumbled, leaning down to kiss his chest. Scott blushed more and closed his eyes, unable to bear to see what he looked like anymore. I can't believe you actually think Mitch could love someone like you. He's perfect, and you're just you. Ugly, fat, stupid old you. You don't deserve someone as perfect as him.

"You know, it still astounds me every day to wake up with you by my side," Mitch murmured against Scott's chest. Scott blushed even more and whispered a small, "Why?" Mitch smiled slightly and nibbled on a spot on his chest, running his hands over his arms. "Because you're so perfect and I can't believe that I managed to get so lucky," he whispered, feeling every inch of Scott's skin. Scott made a small noise and turned his head to hide his face in the pillows.

"God, I love touching you." Mitch's voice had turned to something closer to a growl, and he moved up to Scott's neck, sucking and biting at his skin. Scott mewled softly underneath him, his toes curling into themselves. "You're so f*cking perfect." Scott kept his eyes closed, but shook his head slightly, trying to wrap his arms around his stomach. Mitch's eyes flashed and he slapped Scott's hands away — not hard enough to hurt him, but hard enough to let him know that he wasn't to do that. "No. You're perfect. Say it."

"M-Mommy, I—"

"Say it."

Scott whimpered and opened his eyes, looking up at him. "Momma..."

"Say it, princess. You're perfect."

"I-I'm perfect." Scott's voice wavered horribly, and it was obvious he didn't believe it.

"Don't stutter. Again."

"I'm perfect."

"Louder."

"I'm perfect." Scott tried his best to make his voice as loud as he could.

"Good boy," Mitch murmured, pecking Scott's lips. Scott blushed and shyly met Mitch's eyes, and Mitch smiled back, kissing his cheek and laying back down beside him. "Don't listen to the haters, darling. You're still the most humble, beautiful, kind, loving, flawless soul to exist." Scott blushed more and moved into Mitch's arms, hiding his face in his neck. "I love you, Mommy."

"I love you too, my sweet boy."