would you be so kind pt. 4

i'm bored so let's see what happens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After cuddling in bed for another couple hours, Scott decided he wanted to take Mitch on a date. However, Mitch had fallen asleep, so Scott was trying to will himself to wake him up. He stared down at the beautiful boy in his arms with a small smile, just taking in how gorgeous he was. He wished Mitch saw himself the way Scott saw him.

Eventually, Scott managed to convince himself that he couldn't watch Mitch forever and began pressing soft kisses all over his face. Mitch made a small noise in his sleep, but didn't stir, so Scott used it as an excuse to kiss him directly on the lips. Mitch woke up immediately with a start, but as soon as he realized who was kissing him, he relaxed and kissed back. Scott smiled slightly into the kiss and cupped Mitch's cheeks, tilting his head to deepen it. Mitch blushed and allowed it, his breathing hitching as Scott pulled away to trail kisses down his neck. He immediately tilted his head to the side so Scott could have better access, and Scott smirked slightly against his skin, lightly teasing a spot on his neck with his teeth. Mitch made a noise that sounded like a mix between a whimper and a moan.

"Baby?" Scott murmured against Mitch's skin, beginning to suck on the spot. "Yes, Daddy?" Mitch practically moaned, and Scott smirked wider, nibbling gently. "Will you go on a date with me?" Mitch actually moaned that time, gripping at Scott's arms. "Of c-course, Da-ddy." Scott grinned and pulled back, running his fingers over the mark he had just made on Mitch's skin. "Wonderful," he said, pecking Mitch's lips. Mitch blushed and wrapped his arms around himself. "C-Can I take a shower, Daddy? I look disgusting," he murmured, but Scott frowned immediately, shaking his head. "You look beautiful."

Mitch blushed even more. "No, Daddy."

"If you want to take a shower because you think you look disgusting, I want to take it with you."

Mitch was now a deep crimson. "B-But Daddy—"

"No. No buts. If you really want to shower, you'll have to let me wash you."

Mitch hesitated, but he didn't want Scott to see how ugly he was, so he shook his head. "N-No..."

"Okay, then. No shower. Come on, princess, I'm taking you to the mall."

+++

Mitch timidly walked along at Scott's side, holding his hand tightly. His free arm was wrapped tightly around his stomach in an effort to protect himself from the others, flinching away from them and stepping even closer to Scott. Scott smiled down at him and kissed his hair, slipping his arm around Mitch's waist. Mitch blushed and hid his face in his shoulder as best he could.

Scott waved to the various people calling out to him, subconsciously tightening his grip on Mitch as though daring them to ask. However, luckily, no one did. Scott was able to lead Mitch through the various stores without any mishaps. For a while, at least.

Someone else had decided to go to the mall that day. They were surrounded by their friends, looking absolutely miserable. However, suddenly, Ben caught sight of the small boy under Scott's arm, and rage immediately burned in his chest, stalking over to them despite his friends calling after him. He was so angry he didn't even register that what he was about to do would probably just make Scott hate him more.

Mitch yelped as he was suddenly ripped away from Scott and slammed onto the floor, tears filling his eyes immediately. Ben kicked him hard in the stomach, glaring down at him. "You little sl*t," he hissed, throwing Scott off as the blond tried to pull him away. Mitch whimpered and curled up in an effort to protect himself, but it didn't work at all. "You think you can f*cking walk into our lives and steal my boyfriend away like you f*cking own the place? We were happy without you! You just f*cking ruin everything! You don't deserve him!" Ben yelled down at the poor boy, kicking him again. Mitch sobbed and tried to push himself away, whimpering a small, "I'm s-sorry." By now, Ben's friends had joined Scott in their efforts to pull him away, and luckily they managed to succeed. Scott slapped Ben hard before he rushed to Mitch's side and pulled him into his arms. "Are you okay, princess?" Mitch sobbed again and tried to move out of his arms, though he was too weak. "I'm sorry, Scott, h-he's right, I don't deserve you..."