ransom

thearbear suggested this, but i altered the idea quite a bit, i apologize

i guess i just can't write happy for my life, huh?

i'm sorry this is bad

happy thanksgiving to all americans as it is currently 2:08 in the morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: sexual assault, kidnap, and mentions of rape

Tears blurred Mitch's vision as he pushed himself as far into the corner as he could get, his arms wrapped protectively around his bulging stomach. He was trembling, and his cat ears were pricked towards the door, straining to hear the sound of his captors. His tail was curled around his right wrist, concealing the glittering ring on his finger.

That morning, he'd woken up in a dark room chained to the wall by his left arm, completely naked save for his boxers. He'd cried silently for a few hours before a woman came in and gave him food, though it still remained untouched.

He was scared, but he had no doubt Scott would save him. He was pregnant with their first child, and Scott loved him very much as it was. It was just a matter of time.

+++

"Where is he? Why haven't you found him yet?" Scott demanded, though his voice broke and he held Mitch's favorite sweater closer to his chest. He acted strong, but his eyes were rimmed red and it was clear he had been crying.

Detective Peralta sighed and shook his head, placing his file folder of papers on the table in between them. "Mr. Hoying, I assure you, we are searching as hard as we can. I doubt they kidnapped him for any reason other than ransom, as you are the owner of a very successful company and therefore incredibly wealthy. You could give them millions in exchange for your husband back, and I'm sure they know that. It is unlikely that they will hurt him," he said as calmly and gently as he could. Scott swallowed the lump in his throat and clutched the sweater tighter as he stood. "Find him. I don't care what it takes. And if his captors contact you, I'll pay anything they want. I have to get him back, you hear me? I have to. I'm not going to let him or our baby die."

"I understand, sir. You will get your husband back, I swear it."

+++

Mitch's eyes followed the woman as she came in again, and his arms tightened around his stomach. She scoffed once she saw the uneaten food and glared at him. "Listen, you little whore. I know you're used to eating a full buffet for breakfast every morning covered with shredded gold or whatever, but you're not with your rich ass husband anymore. You're going to have to eat what you got," she snapped, shoving another tray of dry cereal and a loaf of bread at him. Mitch shook his head and pressed himself farther into the corner, his tail curling around his wrist again. "What do you want from me?" he asked softly. "Why did you take me?"

"Ransom, of course. What did you think, slut?" The woman rolled her eyes and turned to leave. "You have to eat. We can't have you looking too sickly when we call your husband," she called over her shoulder, and with that, she was gone.

Mitch sniffled and let his cat ears relax, staring at his ring. That meant they wouldn't hurt him or his baby.

+++

A month passed, and there was no sign of Mitch anywhere. Scott was going out of his mind; the production of the new phone his company was working on had gone to an almost complete stop, as Scott was much too distracted.

Meanwhile, Mitch had given birth to their baby. Now that he wasn't pregnant anymore, the man who worked with the woman had started using him for his own pleasure, though he never actually fucked him. Mitch hated it, but he did what he had to do in order to keep his captors from hurting their baby.

"Suck, whore," the man demanded as he shove his cock into Mitch's mouth, tangling his fingers in his hair. Tears filled Mitch's eyes and he held his baby tighter, but he forced himself to obey. The man groaned softly and tugged his head back, slowly fucking Mitch's mouth. Mitch began to cry immediately as the man moved faster and faster, and soon he was forced to swallow. He practically collapsed and choked out a sob, and the man slapped him hard across the face. Mitch cried out in pain and pressed himself into a corner, sobbing quietly and gently holding his baby's head in his neck. The woman smirked and got out her phone, recording him.

"Say hello to your husband, Mitchy," she cooed, zooming in on his face. "I bet you miss him now, don't you? Rob just fucked your face, and you're lucky he didn't rape your tight little ass." Mitch's tears fell faster, and he curled up tighter in an effort to hide himself. "S-Scotty," he whispered weakly, his voice cracking from lack of use. "W-We need you." The man laughed and nudged the woman. "He's making this even easier."

The woman smirked and turned the camera to their faces. "Listen up, Hoying. You have three days. Bring five million dollars, in cash, in three days. If you don't, your precious babies die. Got it?"

+++

It was hardly even a few hours before there was a knock at the door. The man and the woman laughed together as they left Mitch alone in the room, going to open it.

Mitch's cat ears perked up at the sound of Scott's voice, and he cried quietly into his baby's hair, trembling almost violently. "Where is he?" Scott demanded, clutching the suitcase full of money tightly to his chest. "Nah ah ah," the woman sang, a wide smirk on her lips. "You don't get to see him until you give us the money." Scott shook his head, glaring at them with as much hatred as he could muster. "I don't trust you. Show me him and our baby. Now. You're lucky I didn't call the fucking police." The woman rolled her eyes, but she stomped on the man's foot, and he disappeared back into the house.

Mitch looked up with tearful eyes when the door opened, but the man hardly looked at him as he walked over and unlocked the chains. Mitch followed him silently.

Scott sobbed softly at the sight of him, his knuckles turning white from their tight grip on the briefcase. "Please, please, take the money. G-Give him back." The woman rolled her eyes, but she snatched the briefcase from him and the man shoved Mitch into his arms. Mitch cried into his shirt, removing one arm from around their baby to wrap it around Scott's neck. "I m-missed you so m-much," he sobbed, and the baby gurgled softly. Scott sighed shakily in relief and scooped him into his arms, forcing back his tears. "I missed you more. I'm so, so sorry, baby. I can't believe they took you. I'll up the security. You'll have three bodyguards, and our baby will have two. I am not letting you get taken away from me again." Mitch whimpered quietly and buried his face in Scott's neck, taking in his comforting scent.

As soon as they got home, the baby was taken away by a doctor to make sure she was okay, and Scott led Mitch up to their room as per his request. Mitch couldn't bring himself to let go of Scott, his tail wrapping itself almost completely around Scott's arm. "I love you," he whispered. "So, so much." Scott laid down with Mitch in his arms, lovingly stroking his hair. "I love you too, angel," he murmured, and Mitch purred weakly at the feeling.

Scott pressed a button to command the bodyguards to position themselves outside their door, and as soon as they were there, he relaxed and pulled Mitch on top of him. Mitch curled up and closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of Scott's arms around him once more. "I thought I would never see you again," he whispered, slipping his hand up Scott's shirt to feel the warmth of his skin. Scott softened and pulled the covers over them. "I would've found you, princess. I would've done whatever it took. You are the only reason I work so hard, sweetheart. I built this company so I could provide for you and our children. You are my everything."

Mitch blushed and peeked up at him, then leaned up to kiss him briefly. "I love you."

"I love you more, angel."