worthless pt. 2

this is the eightieth part holy mother of rectangles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: rape

Scott jerked awake at the sound of the door slamming. It was still dark in Mitch's room, so he didn't recognize where he was at first. Panic rose in his chest when he realized he was in the arms of an Alpha, but relief washed through him when he saw they were both still clothed, and he peeked up at him to try and remember who he was. Mitch was waking up as well, yawning. Scott sighed shakily when he recognized Mitch as safe and relaxed, curling up in his arms. "Wh-What was that?" he whispered timidly, holding onto Mitch's shirt. Mitch jumped at the sound of Scott's voice and looked down at him, but it registered in his head who Scott was and he relaxed. "It's probably just Tyler, baby," he mumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes. Scott hesitated, but he nodded, even though he still glanced fearfully at the closed door to the bedroom. "O-Okay, sir."

"Mitch!" Sure enough, Tyler's voice came calling from downstairs.

Mitch groaned and forced himself to get up, trudging to the door. "What?" he called back, opening it and crossing his arms over his chest as he stared down the balcony to the downstairs floor where Tyler was. Scott hesitated, debating whether or not he should follow him. Tyler scared him, but he didn't want to be alone. Slowly, he got up and crept after Mitch, shyly slipping his hand into Mitch's to help him feel safe.

"I brought another Omega with me, wanna join us?"

"No, Tyler. I don't want to join you, for the thousandth time."

"Are you sure? She's really f*cking beautiful—" Tyler stopped as his gaze found the timid Omega hiding behind Mitch, and immediately, his eyes slipped into their red color. "Oh, so I'm not allowed to f*ck him, but you are?" he growled, but Mitch just sighed and shook his head. "I didn't f*ck him. He doesn't have anywhere to go, so I'm letting him stay here."

"You can't do that. You can't just invite someone else, especially an Omega, to live with us without my permission."

"Well, you have a different Omega sleeping with you every night, so I'm entitled to have one, too. It'll just be the same one, because I don't treat Omegas like they're only good for sex," Mitch snapped, his eyes darkening. Scott moved farther behind Mitch with a small whimper, wishing he wasn't so tall. The female Omega with Tyler regarded him with disgust, taking a step away from him. Scott sniffled and kept his gaze on his feet. "This is different. He's going to be living with us," Tyler argued, but Mitch just rolled his eyes. "It's not that different. And if I catch you with your hands on him without his permission, I swear to God I'll f*cking rip you apart. Now leave us alone, okay?" With that, he turned and led Scott back into their bedroom, slamming the door behind them.

+++

A few weeks later, Scott was still living with Mitch and Tyler. He didn't like Tyler much, but he could feel himself falling for Mitch. The Alpha was the nicest anyone had ever been to him, and he quite enjoyed their cuddle sessions. He felt safe in Mitch's arms.

Mitch hadn't left Scott alone with Tyler once. He was always there at his side, keeping him safe from harm. He even took Scott to work with him, having the Omega help clean the tables at the restaurant he managed. However, one day, he got a call from the owner that he was coming to see how things were going. He knew he wouldn't be able to concentrate on his job if Scott was there, as he was definitely falling for him, so he decided to leave him at home. He kissed his forehead and told him goodbye, and then he was off.

Scott was scared. He curled up in his and Mitch's bed and brought the sleeves of Mitch's sweater over his hands, hoping his Alpha — well, he technically wasn't Scott's — would be home soon.

Tyler returned home from his own work, setting his keys and phone on the table. He knew Scott and Mitch shouldn't home, but as he breathed, he caught scent of something: fear. He tilted his head and followed the smell to Mitch's room, peeking inside. His lips curved into a smirk as he saw Scott in the bed, alone. "Well, well, well. Look who it is," he said softly, coming into the room. Scott jumped and looked up, his eyes widening slightly as he saw who it was. Tyler chuckled darkly, smirking wider. "Where's Mitchy?"

"H-He's at w-w-work, sir."

"Oh, and he didn't take you. He must not care about you very much. No one does. You're just a worthless little sl*t, aren't you? Always so f*cking needy and whiny. It's a wonder Mitch hasn't punished you."

Tears filled Scott's eyes at Tyler's words, his heart shattering in his chest. He looked down at his hands in an effort to hide his tears from the Alpha. Tyler smirked wider, knowing he was getting to him. "You've fallen in love with him, haven't you? I hate to say it, b*tch, but Mitch doesn't love you back. He hates you. He regrets taking you in. You're a horrible Omega." As he spoke, he advanced towards the boy, crawling onto the bed and pinning him down. "I think I'll have to f*ck some sense into you, hmm?" he hummed softly, tugging on Scott's earlobe with his teeth. Despite Scott's brokenhearted state, he still struggled helplessly underneath him. "Please get off of me, sir. Please leave me alone."

"Oh, I'm not going to leave you alone. You still owe me."

Scott sobbed and turned his head away, his tears falling faster. He wished more than anything that Mitch would return and save him, but he knew it wouldn't happen. Tyler smirked at the sight and pulled back so he could rake his eyes down Scott's body. "I'm going to have so much fun with you."

+++

When Mitch returned from work, the house was eerily quiet. He slowly set his stuff down and looked cautiously around, his heart rate picking up slightly. He hoped Scott was okay.

Carefully, Mitch made his way up the stairs. He peeked around, noticing that the door to his room was open. He knew Scott probably spent his whole day in there, and he was almost positive the Omega would not have opened the door. He bit his lip nervously and tentatively peered inside.

Immediately, rage burned in his chest and his eyes turned blood red. "I thought I told you not to touch him," he snarled, marching into the room and throwing Tyler off of the poor boy underneath him. Scott sobbed softly with relief, scrambling to pull the covers over his naked body. Tyler rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair. "Why do you care so much? He's just an Omega."

"And?"

"And what?"

"No, I'm asking you. Why does him being an Omega justify your actions? Enlighten me." Mitch crossed his arms over his chest and stared at him coldly.

"Well, because Omegas are meant to please Alphas. It's their job."

"No, it isn't. Omegas are human, too. Alphas should care for them and love them, not treat them like toys. Most Omegas literally crave affection, and Alphas have to give it to them. Alphas get to give it to them. Having an Omega is a privilege, not a right. It's a privilege you clearly don't deserve." Mitch stared at Tyler with disgust. "Get out."

"Get out? You can't do that."

"Yes, I f*cking can. Get the f*ck out of my house before I call the police."

Tyler's eyes darkened and his fingers curled into fists. "You'll regret this," he spat, but he turned and left without another word.

Mitch immediately turned to Scott, his anger melting away. "Are you okay, baby?" he asked gently, gathering the Omega's clothes and giving them to him. Scott sniffled and pulled them on, nodding. "Y-Yes, sir. Thank you for s-saving me." Mitch just shook his head and stripped down to sleep before crawling in bed beside him. "Don't worry about it, princess. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner," he murmured, but Scott simply snuggled up to him and buried his face in his neck. "It's okay, sir."

Mitch wrapped his arms around the Omega and closed his eyes, burying his face in his hair. "Get some rest, alright?" Scott nodded and nuzzled deeper into Mitch's neck, closing his own eyes. "Yes, sir. Goodnight." Mitch brought the covers over them, his fingers tracing patterns in Scott's lower back. "Goodnight, baby girl."

Scott fell asleep, safe in Mitch's arms.