no matter where you are

the title is a song by us the duo and it's so cuuuuttteeee

i think that's it???

also i got bored lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott was at his desk in his room, doing his homework. He was bored, but he knew he had to get it done, despite how much he missed his boyfriend. It had been months since he'd last seen him.

With a sigh, Scott set down his pencil and glanced down at his phone. He didn't notice the window opening and the small brunet man climbing through. Mitch smiled at the sight of his baby and carefully closed the window, then crept over to Scott and covered his eyes. "Guess who?" he murmured into Scott's ear, and immediately, Scott grinned widely and turned in his chair to hug Mitch tightly. "Mitchy!" Mitch laughed and wrapped his arms around him, massaging the back of his neck. "Hi, angel. Did you miss me?" Scott quickly nodded, even though his face was buried in Mitch's chest. "Yes, Mitchy! It's been so long..."

"I know, baby girl, but you know the situation. I have to be careful, if I get caught I won't be able to see you at all."

Scott sighed, peeking up at Mitch. "I know, Mitchy. It's okay. I'm glad I got to see you," he said with a smile, squeezing him tighter. "How long do you have?" Mitch hesitated, glancing at the clock beside Scott's bed. "Um... I don't know. But I'll risk spending the night." Part of Scott was elated that Mitch would be there for so long, but the other part didn't want him to take such a big risk. "What if you get caught, though?" he whimpered, tears forming in his eyes at the thought. Mitch frowned and brushed his thumb over Scott's cheek. "Don't cry, darling. I won't get caught. I promise I'll be fine."

Scott sniffled and buried his face in Mitch's chest, listening to his heartbeat to calm himself down. Mitch sighed softly and kissed Scott's hair, rocking them gently. "Are you done with your homework?" he asked softly, and Scott shook his head without emerging. Mitch frowned a bit and gently pushed him back, tilting his head so he had to meet his eyes. "Why don't you do your homework, and I'll prepare us a bath? Your parents aren't home, right?" When Scott shook his head, Mitch smiled a bit and kissed his nose. "Yeah. Let's do that. Finish your homework, love." Scott nodded and obediently turned back to his work, and Mitch went into the bathroom to draw a bath.

After a few moments, Scott set down his pencil and padded into the bathroom. Mitch looked up and smiled at him. "Hi, baby. Are you done?" Scott nodded, wrapping his arms around Mitch from behind. Mitch chuckled and leaned up to kiss his jaw, but gently separated himself from Scott's needy embrace. "Get undressed, princess," he murmured, and Scott obeyed, shyly taking off his clothes. Mitch smiled at the sight of him, running his eyes down his body. "God, you get even more beautiful every time I see you," he murmured, shaking his arms around his waist and pressing a kiss to his chest. Scott blushed deeply, letting out a soft mewl at his touch. Mitch laughed quietly and pulled away, getting undressed himself. He took Scott's hand and helped him into the bath.

Scott sighed contentedly and leaned back against Mitch's chest, nuzzling his face in his neck. Mitch smiled and snaked his arms around Scott's waist, pressing a kiss to his neck. Scott shivered, goosebumps rising on his skin, and peeked one eye open to see him. Mitch stole a kiss, and Scott broke into a fit of giggles. "You're so cute," Mitch murmured, his heart warming up. He wondered how a wanted criminal like him ended up with the pure angel that was his boyfriend. He loved him with everything he had, despite everyone saying he was heartless.