guardian demon

omg i'm alive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trigger warning: rape, suicidal thoughts, mentions of self-harm

Scott lived in a world where everyone had a guardian angel.

Now, in theory, this would be perfect. But due to some freakish mix-up, Scott was stuck with a demon as his guardian angel.

The demon's name was Mitch. Seems nice enough, right?

Wrong.

As Mitch was a demon, he was probably the worst person — if you could even call him that — Scott had ever met. And luckily for him, he was stuck with the guy for the rest of his life.

Mitch was even worse than the bullies that beat Scott up in the halls. He was even worse than his abusive parents.

Well, maybe not that bad.

Scott's only safety was his boyfriend.

Scott loved his boyfriend with all his heart. I mean, how could he not? His boyfriend was the only person that was nice to him, and Scott felt safe from the horrors of his reality with him.

Unfortunately, Scott's boyfriend didn't go to his school. Scott could only see him on the weekends, and sometimes not even then. His parents might refuse to let him leave, and he'd be forced to endure a weekend of pain.

Scott tried his best to ignore the demon whenever he made fun of him, though it was hard. Sometimes, he just wanted to die.

+++

Scott sighed quietly as he held his books closer to his chest, pushing his glasses up his nose. He tried his best to force his way through the halls, keeping his head down and trying to stay as inconspicuous as he could.

Surprisingly, he made his way out of the school without attracting the attention of the bullies, and he hurried over to his boyfriend. "Hi, baby," Jeffry smiled, pecking his lips. Scott blushed and smiled shyly, looking down at the ground. "Hi..." Jeffry smiled wider, putting his arm around his shoulders. "Come on, darling. Do you want ice cream?" Scott's smile faded and he shook his head, subconsciously holding his books tighter. "No, thank you." Jeffry sighed, his own smile disappearing as well. "Baby... you're beautiful."

"No, I'm not. I'm fat."

"Of course not, darling. You're tiny."

"I'm fat."

"Yeah, you are," Mitch suddenly sneered, dancing tauntingly around them. "It's disgusting." Scott flinched and subconsciously leaned closer to Jeffry, and the older man rolled his eyes, bringing him closer. "Go away, Mitch," he snapped, and Mitch disappeared with an evil chuckle. Kirstin, Jeffry's guardian angel, shook her head disapprovingly and disappeared as well with a poof. Jeffry sighed again. "Do you want to just go back to my house?" he asked gently, and Scott nodded, turning his head to hide his face in Jeffry's chest.

Jeffry kept his arm protectively around Scott as they walked back to Jeffry's house, rubbing his back gently. Scott sucked in a breath as his boyfriend accidentally touched a bruise, but he didn't dare say anything — Jeffry would probably leave him.

They stopped in front of the large mansion that Jeffry lived in and he opened the door, leading Scott inside. "My parents aren't home," Jeffry said, smirking slightly down at Scott. Scott sighed shakily, shaking his head and holding his books tighter. "You know I'm not ready, Jeff."

"When are you going to be ready? I'm getting tired of waiting, babe."

Scott's heartbeat picked up slightly. He knew this day would be come eventually. "I don't know. Just... not now."