sugar daddy

Scott was in his room, his limbs spread out on his bed. He stared at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts.

He'd been Mitch's sugar baby for almost two years now, and he loved it. Mitch always treated him well, and the sex was a huge plus; Mitch was very good in bed. However, Scott seemed to be developing feelings for his sugar daddy, and Mitch established very early into the relationship that their arrangement was purely for sex. Mitch was a wealthy businessman and he was consequentially very busy, so he didn't have time for relationships. He just used Scott's body, and in return, Scott got to use his money to his advantage.

Scott didn't know what to do. He couldn't try to distract himself with another man, because while Mitch and Scott weren't technically in a relationship, they weren't supposed to stray from one another. Mitch had kept his end of the deal, and Scott needed Mitch's money too much to risk breaking his end.

Scott groaned softly and flipped onto his stomach to bury his face in the pillow. He guessed he'd just have to savor the time after a good fucking from Mitch when he would gently wipe him down and give him a bath and wrap him up in his arms. That was the most affection Scott would ever get from him.

Mitch hadn't been home for a few days, and he wouldn't be back for a few more. Scott was seeing him less and less as he got busier and busier with work, and he missed him. He wished Mitch was in bed beside him instead of whatever state or country he'd gone to now.

Scott eventually sighed and dragged himself out of bed. He made his way downstairs, and the chef offered him a smile. "Master Hoying, you've come out of your room. Are you hungry? Can I get you anything? You know Master Grassi doesn't like it when you forget to eat," he reminded him gently, but Scott just shook his head and forced a smile.

"No, I'm okay. Thanks, Matt. If Daddy comes home early, could you please tell him I miss him?"

Matt chuckled. "Alright, but you know he never comes home early."

Scott nodded and smiled crookedly, his arms finding their way around his stomach. "Yeah, I know. I just wish he would miss me too."

+++

Scott woke up to soft lips on his neck and collarbones, and he let out a soft whine at the feeling, trying to force his eyes open. "Daddy?" he whispered groggily, blinking in the darkness.

"Shh, baby. It's late," Mitch whispered back, nipping gently at his sweet spot, "but I want you. Will you promise to be quiet for me? Don't want you waking up my staff."

Scott made a small noise and instinctively tilted his head to the side to give Mitch better access to his neck. "Yes, Daddy, I promise."

Mitch smirked slightly against Scott's skin and sucked on his sweet spot for a moment before he pulled away and removed Scott's sweater in one swift movement. Though it was dark, the moonlight illuminated Scott's skin, and Mitch was able to hungrily rake his eyes over Scott's body. "I swear, you get more beautiful every time I see you," he mumbled, and Scott was grateful to the darkness for hiding his deep blush.

Mitch made quick work of discarding Scott's clothes and spreading his legs. He grabbed the lube and a condom from the bedside table and removed the plug in Scott's ass, kissing his stomach. "You ready, sweetheart?" he asked, rolling the condom on and lubing himself up. 

Scott sighed and nodded, spreading his legs wider for Mitch. "Yes, Daddy."

+++

The next morning, Scott woke up alone. He frowned and pulled the covers up to his chin to hide his naked body, glancing over at the time. It was almost noon, but that was to be expected; Mitch woke him up around three in the morning to have sex, and they didn't get back to bed again until five.