mitch's favorite teacher (xxx)

i'm going to give this teacher x student thing another try

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch sighed as he flopped into the first desk he saw. It was his last class on the first day of school, and he was already ready for summer again. He hated language arts, too.

The talking stopped as the teacher walked into the classroom. Mitch looked up, bored, but the air was knocked out of his lungs when he saw him. Mr. Hoying wore a tight, dark blue button-down shirt that highlighted his muscles and black skinny jeans that clung to his ass, and black glasses framed icy blue eyes. His jaw was sharp and defined, and his thick blond hair was gelled back in a wave. "Holy shit," Mitch whispered, raking his eyes up and down Mr. Hoying's body. Most of the rest of the class was doing the same, and the girls were quickly fixing their hair and makeup.

Despite his stern appearance, however, Mr. Hoying had a smile on his lips, and his eyes crinkled at the corners. "Good afternoon, class." Mitch hissed out a curse and shifted slightly to try and get rid of the problem forming in his pants as his mind flashed to Mr. Hoying on his knees before him, those innocent blue eyes staring into Mitch's as he sucked Mitch's cock. "As I'm sure you all know since you looked at your schedules, my name is Mr. Hoying, and I will be your twelfth grade English teacher," Mr. Hoying continued, seemingly oblivious to how every single student was still checking him out. "I'm so sorry for doing this to you, but I have prepared a PowerPoint on a little bit about me." The class was silent, instead of groaning like Mr. Hoying had expected. He smiled slightly and walked over to his desk, starting up the PowerPoint. However, halfway there, he dropped his pen, and Mitch stared at his ass as he bent to pick it up after an, "Oh, silly me."

"So, my full name is Scott Richard Hoying. You guys can call me Mr. Scott or Mr. Hoying, I really don't care. I was born in 1991, and most of my childhood was spent doing the school musicals. I went to the University of Southern California and graduated with a major in education and a minor in music, and I, um, I like to sing. But I'm not very good, though." It seemed as though Scott had a blush on his cheeks as he shook his head slightly. "Um, anyway, I became a kindergarten teacher in California shortly after I graduated, but I moved back here a year ago to take care of my mom after she got cancer. She's getting better now, luckily, and I took the job opening to teach high school English and now here I am. Are- Are there any questions?"

Mitch did the math in his head. If Scott was born in 1991, that meant he was twenty-five years old. A small smirk formed on his lips and he resisted the urge to ask if Scott was gay.

A girl in the back of the class raised her hand, her friends giggling around her. Scott pointed to her. "Sorry, I don't know your name yet, but- yes? And could you tell me your name?" The girl smiled and brushed her hair out of her eyes. "My name is Olivia, and my friends would like to know if you have a girlfriend," she said confidently, while her friends blushed and hid their faces in their hands. Scott appeared surprised, and Mitch guessed he didn't think he was that attractive, even though he was definitely very attractive. "Um, no, I don't," Scott answered, confused. "I haven't had a significant other in a while. Don't have time."

Mitch noticed how he said "significant other" instead of "girlfriend", and his question was answered almost immediately. His mind flashed to Scott laying on his back on Mitch's bed, naked, his wrists handcuffed over his head and his pale skin covered with love bites, his eyes closed and soft whines leaving his lips as Mitch filled him up. His eyes darkened and he bit his lip harshly to keep from getting hard yet again.

"If that's all your questions, I'm just going to do attendance really quick so I can fill in the seating chart," Scott said when no one else raised their hands, and he sat down at his desk, turning the projector off and getting to the attendance. Mitch tuned out the names being called, focusing on those pretty lips as they formed the words. When Scott called out Mitch's name, however, it immediately brought Mitch's mind to Scott moaning his name as he pounded him into the sheets. His dark gaze slowly looked up and made eye contact with Scott, and the blond blushed lightly, feeling the hunger and lust radiating off him from his desk. "Here," Mitch said, but his voice was hoarse with arousal. Scott blushed more and pushed his glasses farther up his nose, quickly turning back to attendance.